nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

1 minute ago, Sinisterslither said:

Really good job man ! And yes, the kill with flare gun in your eye is awesome ! 
I love the final kill also, how you use the stalk abilty is really well done ! And don't be modest, they call the cops, that's the worst thing that can happen when you play as Jason. And they had so many knives ! 

Thanks! Yeah, I’m finding stalk to be highly valuable lately. Word to the wise: never double back! Always go to the next cabin if you don’t see or hear Jason. 

I misread the trap sound and thought he was going for the car again. Oh well. 

• Like 1

Last match as Jason went pretty good (apart from that annoying Deborah near the beginning). Points of interest:

The trap I place at 4:37 came in handy.  

Some good knife throws starting at 9:17 and 10:26.

Try not to laugh at how I handled Tommy near the end. He's limping, but I don't want to slash him to death, so...

13 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Bro, that was just sick, lmao

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

Bro, that was just sick, lmao

She was..... how do I put this?  "More than a little bit pissed off"

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 9:09 PM, pro5pt0 said:

I would like to see some videos related to this topic, post em up guys!

Here's a couple.

The mask thing was just for fun... plz don't judge lol😂

• Thanks 1

Had a round once on Crystal Lake where I locked onto a Vanessa and another counselor in the northeast cluster of cabins. I killed Counselor A as Vanessa took off. She ran past the car, where someone was putting in the battery.
Killed him.
She kept running, and stumbled across someone on a path in the woods.
Killed her with a shift grab.
Vanessa kept running. I think she doubled back down the main road, where a Kenny was ferrying the gas somewhere just ahead of her. I shifted past Vanessa and got Kenny with a perfect grab the poor bastard never saw coming. I like to think I gave him a hell of a jump scare.
Finally, I turned around and got Vanessa at last, after she'd inadvertently led me to four other kills in less than 3 minutes. She wasn't teaming with me, but it couldn't have worked out better if we had been.

18 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Here's a couple.

The mask thing was just for fun... plz don't judge lol😂

I like to see someone having so much fun with a game they actually semi play the role irl (you wearing the mask) keep having fun and good videos sir! 5 stars and a trophy! 

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2018 at 10:34 AM, pro5pt0 said:

I like to see someone having so much fun with a game they actually semi play the role irl (you wearing the mask) keep having fun and good videos sir! 5 stars and a trophy! 

Thanks. This game is most certainly a passion of mine.

When you re visit the game after a couple of months and destroy the lobby with multiple level 150 Vanessa's... With Part VII

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

When you re visit the game after a couple of months and destroy the lobby with multiple level 150 Vanessa's... With Part VII

Before or after the p7 buff?

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Before or after the p7 buff?

Both >:D

On August 30, 2018 at 11:46 AM, aurllcooljay said:

Last match as Jason went pretty good (apart from that annoying Deborah near the beginning). Points of interest:

The trap I place at 4:37 came in handy.  

Some good knife throws starting at 9:17 and 10:26.

Try not to laugh at how I handled Tommy near the end. He's limping, but I don't want to slash him to death, so...

I love dropping people in a trap. Usually can only do it with the bots, since human players tend to run around to places where there are no traps, but last night I got an online kill this way. Sadly, it was a Tommy so I didn't have time to do any trash talking before he broke free and dropped on top of it.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

All these were the same match, don’t know how to edit them together. 

What was that? Four drownings for the price of one??

• Haha 1

This just happened to me which cracked me up. It could have easily gone the other way for me The guy playing Fox kept saying over and over after the game was done that the guy playing Tommy sucked (which is true) and that they should have got me (which is also probably true), but then it also should take more than two hits from a fucking machete to knock my mask off, either.  In fact it was the only two times that I was hit with anything for the entire godamned match. We can’t all get what we want. 

• Like 1

My favorite moments as Jason is when I’ve got the opportunity to be clever and scare the counselor, as opposed to being a tank and just running through everyone. Stalk is by far my favorite ability, and I’ll wait inside cabins or bathrooms for people to come in unaware. Barreling through counselors doesn’t affect players at all, but if you manage to scare them, they change the way they play. 

13 hours ago, JackTV said:

My favorite moments as Jason is when I’ve got the opportunity to be clever and scare the counselor, as opposed to being a tank and just running through everyone. Stalk is by far my favorite ability, and I’ll wait inside cabins or bathrooms for people to come in unaware. Barreling through counselors doesn’t affect players at all, but if you manage to scare them, they change the way they play. 

I agree. I used stalk as part 4, then busted through a wall that 2 counselors were behind in a cabin. Their reactions were priceless!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Had a Triple Kill when someone body didn't die and ragdoll and register the death so I had gotten 9/8 when I had 6/8.

One time this Part 9 Jason got 15/8 because his kills kept glitching OVER and OVER again

50 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

One time this Part 9 Jason got 15/8 because his kills kept glitching OVER and OVER again

LUCKY MOFO!

I've had quite a few badass Jason moments while playing this game, but my favorite (and imo funniest) badass Jason moment (next to tricking the last player in a match, an injured Tommy player, who was playing a combo of the taunting & train game with me into jumping right through a unbroken window where I had stealthily laid a bear trap that instantly killed him) would have to be the time (during the game's first 2 weeks back in 2017) when I accidentally shifted onto the roof of a cabin at Camp Stillwater on the Higgins Haven map while chasing after 2 counselors as Savini Jason. The funny part is I had to spend a good 5 mins or so trying to convince the 2 counselors in the cabin whose roof I was on that I wasn't trying to trick them into letting me into the cabin. Once they came out and realized I wasn't joking they both simultaneously busted out in laughter then started quizzing me (again) on how the hell I got up there,  after answering their questions I gave them a 2 minute headstart before hunting them down & killing them. Several matches later I was able to recreate the feat multiple times and decided it would be a good idea to stop and take a few screenshots (which I've posted below) just in case the game's devs decided to patch the ability to do it later on down the road, which they did eventually do, but not before I was able to go "Remake" Jason (see the kill at the 1:10 mark for an idea of what I'm talking about  https://bit.ly/2ps8Nhl) on a poor unsuspecting soul during a match :P.

tumblr_pffmqk8ve91sos833o2_540.png

tumblr_pffmqk8ve91sos833o1_1280.png