nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

7 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I haven’t used the map as a bait technique, but I will often stalk people from a distance while they’re fixing the boat and wait until they get it going so that I can get those scarce swim/tip the boat badge points. As Part 8, it’s over before they barely even know what hit them. 

I do that all the time. I’ll let people repair the phone while I’m waiting upstairs in Packinack.

Using items as bait is a sure way to draw out high repair counselors. Works best if an item is dropped inside a cabin.

On 8/4/2018 at 3:15 AM, aurllcooljay said:

Anytime I make a counselor rage quit.? 

Heard a trap sprung six minutes into this video and found the culprit 44 seconds later . Felt so awesome finishing off the guy off with one knife throw right before he could climb through the safety of a window.

The knife throw was a nice one, but overall you made too many mistakes in that round to be considered a badass, chief of which is that you ignored the warning signs that the boat was going to leave. The person fixing it messed up on both the propeller then the gas. Savini can take a car with ease, but is shit in the water. That should have taken priority. 

5 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

The knife throw was a nice one, but overall you made too many mistakes in that round to be considered a badass, chief of which is that you ignored the warning signs that the boat was going to leave. The person fixing it messed up on both the propeller then the gas. Savini can take a car with ease, but is shit in the water. That should have taken priority. 

Um, I never claimed to be awesome the whole match. Also doesn't go without saying the game had been out a little over a month when I recorded the video. And yes, I should have gone after the boat, but have long since learned it's better to let one or two people escape by boat or two seater than to give everyone else more time to fix the four seater or phone.

3 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Um, I never claimed to be awesome the whole match. Also doesn't go without saying the game had been out a little over a month when I recorded the video. And yes, I should have gone after the boat, but have long since learned it's better to let one or two people escape by boat or two seater than to give everyone else more time to fix the four seater or phone.

Still, you had the car sufficiently trapped when the propeller was heard and Savini’s morph refreshes super quick. A quick jaunt over and back could have at least deterred that person from being brave enough to try the gas in the boat, too, and you would still have stopped the car from starting. 

Most bad ass moment was quite recent. Was Part 8 Jason on Pinehust. The boat got fixed in a matter of minutes, four people were crowded around it, with two already in the boat. I jump into the water just as the boat was jetting off, flipping the boat over and drowning one of them. I hit Stalk, and swim off, just as planned one of the counsellors decides to try the boat again. I flip it once more, and drown them too. The remaining four remain, I head onto land and they all decide to fight back. I grab one of them and just manage to punch his head off before a counsellor hits me. Swing the axe at another, and another. They knock me down, I get back up and start swinging again. Hit one counsellor a few more times and they die, before getting stunned. One of them runs off, as soon as I recover, I grab the remaining one and punch his head off too. After that I quickly Shift on over to the one running away and grab them immediately, hacking them to death with the axe and chopping their head off. Boom, 6 counsellors in about 3 minutes. Felt pretty good.

• Like 1

Hitting that sweet down taunt with Luigi......Wait , that's the wrong game...

Erm… I meant , getting that taunting Vanessa at 150 the last 8 seconds with a throwing knife.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 10:25 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

Still, you had the car sufficiently trapped when the propeller was heard and Savini’s morph refreshes super quick. A quick jaunt over and back could have at least deterred that person from being brave enough to try the gas in the boat, too, and you would still have stopped the car from starting. 

That's why the topic is "most badass MOMENT", not " most badass match" lol

3 hours ago, Misterx said:

That's why the topic is "most badass MOMENT", not " most badass match" lol

When a person forces you to watch practically an entire match to see the one awesome part, it makes it difficult to not critique the entirety. lol (Clips can be edited, for future reference.)

19 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

When a person forces you to watch practically an entire match to see the one awesome part, it makes it difficult to not critique the entirety. lol (Clips can be edited, for future reference.)

I see your point, but still, a topic is a discussion about said topic ?

Not really a badass moment but my favorite one for sure. Had killed everyone but like 3 people and they were running to the cop exit. As soon as I morphed in they shot me. While I’m down one of the guys tells the other 2 to escape, he has 2 pocket knifes so hes gonna have some fun. I promptly hit him with a knife and slash him to death. When we get to the lobby he started to cry about how I suck and slashed him. Im like your the dumbass that told me you had 2 pk’s, that would have been stupid for me to grab you. He left right after due to everyone laughing at him. 

• Like 2

Badass moment?  For me, it's always the moment the counselor players remark that they are not dealing with the average Jason.  >:D

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That’s great, and here is a trophy for you sir.  It’s jusy to bad vanessa wasn’t using a microphone at the time! I bet they shit a brick! Lol

Let’s keep this thread going with more videos please! :)

23 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

A couple more of mine:

Lol, those were great. Ty

• Like 1

Love these thread, post more videos please ! 

My favorite moments as Jason are when I trick some players like in this vidéo I've made :

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sinisterslither said:

My favorite moments as Jason are when I trick some players like in this vidéo I've made :

Some good shit man! Yeah ive been caught like that a few times, always an oh shit! type moment.. lol

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Some good shit man! Yeah ive been caught like that a few times, always an oh shit! type moment.. lol

? Exactly ! Thanks man !

My favourite kill on this video is the third one. So sad we cant hear him on a mic but he trolled me and called me "motherfucker". Maybe my most pleasant kill ever on this game !

17 hours ago, Sinisterslither said:

That’s one of the best videos I have seen. Deserves a trophy!

• Thanks 1

I played this one a few hours ago and only remembered to save it in the next lobby (just in time!). I wouldn’t call myself a true badass in this clip because even though the players were all high level none of them was really working together, making the match something of a cakewalk. Only Adam was getting things done. The two Kennys were level 11 or below so maybe the second one spawned in the Radio cabin and that is why Tommy was never called, I don’t know. But I got a two or three cool shift kills in and I particularly like the one where I kill AJ even though she hit me with the flare gun. Hahaha. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I played this one a few hours ago and only remembered to save it in the next lobby (just in time!). I wouldn’t call myself a true badass in this clip because even though the players were all high level none of them was really working together, making the match something of a cakewalk. Only Adam was getting things done. The two Kennys were level 11 or below so maybe the second one spawned in the Radio cabin and that is why Tommy was never called, I don’t know. But I got a two or three cool shift kills in and I particularly like the one where I kill AJ even though she hit me with the flare gun. Hahaha. 

Really good job man ! And yes, the kill with flare gun in your eye is awesome ! 
I love the final kill also, how you use the stalk abilty is really well done ! And don't be modest, they call the cops, that's the worst thing that can happen when you play as Jason. And they had so many knives ! 

• Thanks 1