PowellCampsNAKED

Dance Hall Massacre - part 2!!

Here’s a second short film I made and put a lot of work into! Please check it out! The movie is 8 minutes long the other 10 minutes is a documentary on how I made the film!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Rad video. To think i had dance moves in the game. Well, looks like it's time to kick it with radio a bit more

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, UrOnMyLaptop said:

I not see this movie ever. Is good? 

It is a well done and informative video. (The video i referenced to was removed by a mod/admin and my wording was edited) Just in case anyone thinks i was saying this Dance hall video was good.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, UrOnMyLaptop said:

i will watch. Tell me how make my post show in you post? Simple copy?

If you want a video appear on the post you just need to copy and paste the link.

so if i want his post or you post to show in my post to reply i just copy post or i copy link to you post? how i get link to only post not all post on page?

I like how people used my post to go off topic on a different video!?! Lame! I like that video but start a new post about it guys! 

True. If they woulda posted their own dance video massacre, their video woulda made sense here. You still have the superior video, when it comes to saturday night boogie nights

• Like 1

I give this film a 2 out of 10. Need better voice work. Pam should have been voiced by a woman. The setup is weird and there isn't a plot. Over all it's a 2 out of 10. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8152155

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I like how people used my post to go off topic on a different video!?! Lame! I like that video but start a new post about it guys! 

Can't make a new topic regarding the video i shared. Anytime someone has tried to share it, a mod/admin removes it.

Yup.. you can delete my account from these forums because I clearly have too much time on my hands if I watched that.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I give this film a 2 out of 10. Need better voice work. Pam should have been voiced by a woman. The setup is weird and there isn't a plot. Over all it's a 2 out of 10. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8152155

Thanks for watching! The plot was mrs Voorhees didn’t want dancing at the camp... I didn’t have time or resources lol to get a female actor but thought I sounded pretty spot on lol I also like how I made it look like there was 14 councelors there as well! 

13 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Yup.. you can delete my account from these forums because I clearly have too much time on my hands if I watched that.

Come on man it’s a perfect 14 councelor slaughterhouse movie scenario! 

1 hour ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Come on man it’s a perfect 14 councelor slaughterhouse movie scenario! 

HahA its actually pretty well done bud. Nice job! Apparently you started a trend too!

I love it, here’s a little crummy one I did to put the right music on AJ’s death, to bad I couldn’t reconstruct the exact scene.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AshTray900 said:

I love it, here’s a little crummy one I did to put the right music on AJ’s death, to bad I couldn’t reconstruct the exact scene.

Nice!! She had the dance down! Kinda wish you used a machete to the stomach though but still cool! 

• Like 1