I think it is very clear there is NO future for this game. There is not going to be anymore content, Patches seem to be breaking more than they fix and we haven't heard much lately on the next patch and the biggest of issues outside of no content is console dedicated servers which was promised by Oct of last year then we were told out of nowhere they needed to upgrade the engine for them to add them. Now months later and still nothing and no word. I would say the game is just going to continue to drop it's player count until either they shut the servers down or there just aren't enough players to fill lobbies. Look at steam charts to get an idea as to where their play population is and is going.

11 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

one day you’ll all wake up to the fact that this game was a joke. i haven’t played it in a month, and yet a few months ago i was one of the biggest supporters of the game. the developers’ have trashed their own creation. and little by little, more people will come to this realization and stop playing. the only reason i’m still on these forums is to see how many people still have the hope that i once had. it’s funny how we all keep on coming back no matter how many times we get screwed over. the game was fun, but now it’s just a bunch of f13 cult fans complaining about bugs. wake up and smell the coffee.

I didn't felt screwed over at any Point in time. I Always enjoy the game and every single second playing. It's Relaxing for me , It gave me Friends , it keeps me smiling , it gave me a favorite movie , it gave me a genre which I now love. It even saved some lives and brought People to gaming and some even back to gaming. It is the onliest Online game I really enjoy. How can I think About this game as a Joke? It's one of my favorite games , I have put in a lot of Hours into the game and it has such a Deep and big place in my heart. 

I am gonna shit in that coffee if it lets me think like that. Even if Freddy would haunt me down in that Sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I didn't felt screwed over at any Point in time. I Always enjoy the game and every single second playing. It's Relaxing for me , It gave me Friends , it keeps me smiling , it gave me a favorite movie , it gave me a genre which I now love. It even saved some lives and brought People to gaming and some even back to gaming. It is the onliest Online game I really enjoy. How can I think About this game as a Joke? It's one of my favorite games , I have put in a lot of Hours into the game and it has such a Deep and big place in my heart. 

I am gonna shit in that coffee if it lets me think like that. Even if Freddy would haunt me down in that Sleep.

I too have seen the good this game has done for people, before things went downhill. Every serious gamer out there has a game they go to for comfort, relaxation, or something else. Maybe this game isn't for everybody, but for those who can love elements about it, do so. Those who can't should likely move on.

FYI, don't shit in someone's coffee. I know someone that did that to a boss, and it didn't turn out well for them. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Every serious gamer out there has a game they go to for comfort, relaxation, or something else.

This game is my "shock value" game.  As the commissioner of a Fantasy Football league, I host the end of the season party/trophy presentation.  After we wrap up, we usually game a bunch on PS4, and the look on everyone's face when I pulled this game out and started mowing down counselors was priceless.

A few of them couldn't even look me in the eye.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

This game is my "shock value" game.  As the commissioner of a Fantasy Football league, I host the end of the season party/trophy presentation.  After we wrap up, we usually game a bunch on PS4, and the look on everyone's face when I pulled this game out and started mowing down counselors was priceless.

A few of them couldn't even look me in the eye.

Nice 😎

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Nice 😎

These guys are all married with kids, and have gotten soft on me.  I needed to pull them down into the dirt with me for old times' sake. They tend to forget how much fun it can be.

29 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

These guys are all married with kids, and have gotten soft on me.  I needed to pull them down into the dirt with me for old times' sake. They tend to forget how much fun it can be.

Someone's gotta make them remember.

Patch it to be easily moddable and it would live on, with or without licensing.

Of course that would risk someone making it a My Little Pony slasher, but sometimes in life you must take risks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IceViper said:

Patch it to be easily moddable and it would live on, with or without licensing.

Of course that would risk someone making it a My Little Pony slasher, but sometimes in life you must take risks.

I'd play the fuck out of that My Little Pony slasher.

• Thanks 1

Tbh i just find it funny that GUN think they have any hope in hell of continuing in the gaming industry, i mean they did the smart thing and partnered up with another dev team(who managed to make a game with modest success, with no glitches) but do they really think people won't see their name and just think "Nah, don't fancy it"

Dont get me wrong, they made  fun game that i enjoy, but they have too many issues they've never bothered to deal with, communication and transparancy being the two biggest. They're more than happy to tweet about what ruddy film they're going to watch when they SHOULD be working or cherry pick questions from disgruntled people that suits them and answers very little, also never making much clear to the players and fans seems to have irked quite a lot of people. 

I mean, i've seen people with a big standing on this forum openly saying they'd go out of their way to turn people off of a GUN game becasue of all this,which in my opinion, they kind of deserve. It seems the more the silence goes on, and the broad genralised answers to questions keep coming, the less people care or the angrier they get.

I'm just curious as to where this is all heading, GUN going around in ever decreasing circles until they disappear up their own diplomas or some such

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

I literally  hate Victor Miller for this stupid lawsuit just let myself  and everyone else keep playing the game, you made enough money from the F13 films stop being so greedy. Unpopular opinion?

Cunningham and horror inc. are suing Victor Miller, Miller only made a claim he is legally entitled to, there are a lot of other people involved that deserve a fair share of the blame. I think maybe reserve your hate for something else.

Welcome to the forum by the way, sorry for being a dick above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

I literally  hate Victor Miller for this stupid lawsuit just let myself  and everyone else keep playing the game, you made enough money from the F13 films stop being so greedy. Unpopular opinion?

There's a thread on this forum, can't quite remember the name, Millers response or something, where he basically lays plain that he was the one getting sued when he claimed his legal entitlement and seemed to hold no bones about the game itself.

If someone less lazier than me can find the Link/Thread that'd be great :D 

Also, Tiffany(My Booty Waifu ❤️ ) is waaaay thicc'er than Jenny ;) 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

there are a lot of other people involved that deserve a fair share of the blame. I think maybe reserve your hate for something else.

I mean, the way I heard it it was Miller who started the lawsuit, but I guess that's not entirely correct, even so it annoys me that he had to get involved in the game and basically ruin it for everyone who plays.

13 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

Also, Tiffany(My Booty Waifu ❤️ ) is waaaay thicc'er than Jenny ;) 

I'm probably going to get screamed at by 100 hard core forumers who will say this image should be in a different thread but I must prove Jenny's thiccness

F96054B5-5ACD-42FF-8BC2-AD285320C9E8.jpeg

9B8FC26D-0593-4F76-87D2-A63FD604560B.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

I mean, the way I heard it it was Miller who started the lawsuit, but I guess that's not entirely correct, even so it annoys me that he had to get involved in the game and basically ruin it for everyone who plays.

Nope. 100% incorrect. It was Cunningham and Horror Inc who brought the lawsuit against Miller. It's Cunningham's greed that has caused this lawsuit. He's the bad guy. 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Nope. 100% incorrect. It was Cunningham and Horror Inc who brought the lawsuit against Miller. It's Cunningham's greed that has caused this lawsuit. He's the bad guy. 

Damn. I got it all wrong, I really need to check with my sources next time, thanks for the info.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

Damn. I got it all wrong, I really need to check with my sources next time, thanks for the info.

Not your fault.  Given the fact that Cunningham's folks are the ones who dealt with the licensing of this game, it's easy to arrive at the conclusion that Miller is the enemy.  

I haven't thrown on my Alex Jones Approved Tinfoil Conspiracy Hat for awhile now, but (rummages through desk drawers) I think it's time to dust this bad boy off and start wildly and irresponsibly speculating:

**WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS PURELY SPECULATIVE AND IN NO WAY CONSTITUTES ANY ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS, OR STATEMENTS OF FACT, AND IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY**

The reason Gun/Illfonic can't say anything about the suit or the status of the remaining deliverables stems from the politics and optics of the license and the relationship with whichever entity granted said license.  If Horror, Inc., granted the license, then any confirmation or denial of the legal status of the case has the potential to directly or indirectly alter the relationship between licensor (Horror, Inc.) and licensee (Gun/Illfonic).  Statements which confirm or condemn the actions of the licensor have the ability to poison the relationship between licensor and licensee to the point that the license could be rescinded.  The risk of damaging that relationship is too great for Gun/Illfonic to be openly transparent with the players/fans.  If Cunningham's side emerges victorious, then this game continues on whichever path it is set, unburdened and unrestricted by the current confluence of events.  Should Miller prevail, any and every effort made on the behalf of the opposition in the suit becomes a magnified act of aggression against the "new" rights holder.  Probably not the best foot to start off on if you are a current licensee.

Given the fact that Miller did not initiate the lawsuit (Horror Inc and other affiliated partners in interest to the license did), Gun/Illfonic have nothing to gain by publicly commenting on the lawsuit or the ramifications of the rulings in said court case.  To be clear; barring any sort of restraining order entered into the case by the presiding judge, there is no legal precedent or rule preventing public comment by current licensees.  The content embargo is clearly the result of a ruling in the case, but barring access to a document or ruling to confirm, any inference is purely specultative without corroboration from Gun/Illfonic.  The closest thing we have is confirmation of A deadline from the F13 Puzzle Game developer via Twitter.

There are legitimately three options for Gun/Illfonic:

Option 1: Say nothing and wait for everything to sort itself out (the current option being employed).

Option 2: Total transparency--provide a detailed chronology of important dates, decisions, and events which are interrelated as to how the game arrived at it's current state.

Option 3: Spin.  Materially attempt to influence the public discourse around the current status of the game across multiple media venues, including interviews, social media, and the official (and unofficial) forums.

Realistically, the current model (option 1) offers the path of least resistance.  Low risk/low reward, if you will.  There's too much to be gained or lost engaging in the other two paths.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Not your fault.  Given the fact that Cunningham's folks are the ones who dealt with the licensing of this game, it's easy to arrive at the conclusion that Miller is the enemy.  

I haven't thrown on my Alex Jones Approved Tinfoil Conspiracy Hat for awhile now, but (rummages through desk drawers) I think it's time to dust this bad boy off and start wildly and irresponsibly speculating:

**WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS PURELY SPECULATIVE AND IN NO WAY CONSTITUTES ANY ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS, OR STATEMENTS OF FACT, AND IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY**

The reason Gun/Illfonic can't say anything about the suit or the status of the remaining deliverables stems from the politics and optics of the license and the relationship with whichever entity granted said license.  If Horror, Inc., granted the license, then any confirmation or denial of the legal status of the case has the potential to directly or indirectly alter the relationship between licensor (Horror, Inc.) and licensee (Gun/Illfonic).  Statements which confirm or condemn the actions of the licensor have the ability to poison the relationship between licensor and licensee to the point that the license could be rescinded.  The risk of damaging that relationship is too great for Gun/Illfonic to be openly transparent with the players/fans.  If Cunningham's side emerges victorious, then this game continues on whichever path it is set, unburdened and unrestricted by the current confluence of events.  Should Miller prevail, any and every effort made on the behalf of the opposition in the suit becomes a magnified act of aggression against the "new" rights holder.  Probably not the best foot to start off on if you are a current licensee.

Given the fact that Miller did not initiate the lawsuit (Horror Inc and other affiliated partners in interest to the license did), Gun/Illfonic have nothing to gain by publicly commenting on the lawsuit or the ramifications of the rulings in said court case.  To be clear; barring any sort of restraining order entered into the case by the presiding judge, there is no legal precedent or rule preventing public comment by current licensees.  The content embargo is clearly the result of a ruling in the case, but barring access to a document or ruling to confirm, any inference is purely specultative without corroboration from Gun/Illfonic.  The closest thing we have is confirmation of A deadline from the F13 Puzzle Game developer via Twitter.

There are legitimately three options for Gun/Illfonic:

Option 1: Say nothing and wait for everything to sort itself out (the current option being employed).

Option 2: Total transparency--provide a detailed chronology of important dates, decisions, and events which are interrelated as to how the game arrived at it's current state.

Option 3: Spin.  Materially attempt to influence the public discourse around the current status of the game across multiple media venues, including interviews, social media, and the official (and unofficial) forums.

Realistically, the current model (option 1) offers the path of least resistance.  Low risk/low reward, if you will.  There's too much to be gained or lost engaging in the other two paths.

I have strong reason to believe your detective work is accurate Poirot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I have strong reason to believe your detective work is accurate Poirot.

He used the little grey cells, no? :D 

• Like 1

I stopped playing it, I'll come back when the next patch comes out.

6 hours ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

He hasn't made much money compared to what the IP has made over the years.

15 minutes ago, i-cold said:

I stopped playing it, I'll come back when the next patch comes out.

My bets on a new glitch when the next patch comes out literally making your console/PC explode 

That or Jason is somehow able to use Dance emotes

• Like 1