In the movies, Jason switches weapons almost each time he kills a different counselor, and I was thinking : "what if that was in the game?". If mid-game Jason weapon swapping was added, I think it would add a-lot more variety to each mach and give Jason players more armed and unarmed grab kill options than just 4. So in the Jason customizing menu you could still choose which weapon and kills to spawn with, then there'd be a menu right next to the weapon swapping menu that would allow you to customize grab kills for each weapon that spawns on the map. And for the whole weapon swapping unlocks at level 113 thing. I was thinking that for each Jason you unlock, that weapon for that Jason would spawn on the map. So if you unlocked Part 2 Jason, then the Pickaxe would spawn on the map for you to swap weapons on the map from now on. This would allow this feature to be unlocked as soon as you get your first Jason unlocked Which would be Part 6 at level 6 I believe. So if the highest level Jason unlocked for you would be Part 7 (Which is unlocked at level 9 I think) and you played the match as Part 3 Jason, then you could go around the map and search for a machete and spear to use, which is the Part 6 and Part 7 Jason's weapons. The way you would be able to obtain these weapons as Jason would obviously to go around the map, find them, pick them up, and of course these weapons are only available for Jason to pick up. "But why can't the counselors pick them up?", because the weapons would be stuck or in certain places to the point where only Jason with his strength and height could get them. For example : A Machete stuck in a tree far up to where only Jason could pull it out because of how tall he is, or a Pickaxe wedged really hard in a rock to the point where only Jason could pull it out with his strength, or a loose fence post at the grave yard that's wedged in the ground to the point where only Jason could pull it out with his strength and use it as a spear. I was also thinking that the first grab kill after a mid-game map weapon swap for each weapon would give an extra XP score event for variety or something. What do you guys think?

I agree that it would fall under new content....and will never happen, but it would have been cool to have multiple weapons at his shack or around the map that you could switch between... during the match.

Depends on what is defined as "new content". Picking up weapons might not work well with the current system; however I did have an idea for Jason to have two weapons during a match. Here's how it would work. The second weapon will be sheathed (pretty much like how Part 6 has the machete at his side) and can be switched out at any time.

The way I imagined a second weapon option is to deal with the complaints of the 113 weapon swap. Unlike weapon swap, the second weapon option will occur at different levels. Each weapon for each Jason has it's own level. As an example, at level 50 Part 3 unlocks the machete. At level 51 Part 3 unlocks the pigsplitter. At level 52 Part 2 unlocks the spear. With currently nine playable Jasons and eight weapons between them, that's a lot of levels for unlocking. When you unlock a second weapon, another weapon icon appears on the Jason screen, and an additional four slots appear for assigned kills.

2 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Depends on what is defined as "new content". Picking up weapons might not work well with the current system; however I did have an idea for Jason to have two weapons during a match. Here's how it would work. The second weapon will be sheathed (pretty much like how Part 6 has the machete at his side) and can be switched out at any time.

The way I imagined a second weapon option is to deal with the complaints of the 113 weapon swap. Unlike weapon swap, the second weapon option will occur at different levels. Each weapon for each Jason has it's own level. As an example, at level 50 Part 3 unlocks the machete. At level 51 Part 3 unlocks the pigsplitter. At level 52 Part 2 unlocks the spear. With currently nine playable Jasons and eight weapons between them, that's a lot of levels for unlocking. When you unlock a second weapon, another weapon icon appears on the Jason screen, and an additional four slots appear for assigned kills.

That sounds really cool! I hope they do add a mid game type of weapon swapping.

I think this will be work in single player challenges

On 8/4/2018 at 3:18 AM, OneSneakyBoi said:

I hope they do add a mid game type of weapon swapping.

I'm thankful we even got a weapon swap feature. Just hope I didn't sound greedy wanting a second weapon option.