Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Do you think Tiffany is Nice and Friendly?

Thoughts On Tiffany! <3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Nice, or Rude

• Nice, of course
    • Rude, and Arrogant

So We all know tiffany cox right ? The flirty girl with the off the shoulder top, and the booty shorts.     Shes Great at Running and being stealthy, though shes terrible at repair.        One thing has always crossed my mind. Tiffany is mainly looked at as a selfcentered "popular" girl.   But I see more than that.   In my head, yes she would flirt with everyone and wear flirty clothing. Yet she wouldn't be egotistical, she would be nice and friendly.     What are your thoughts?

Kind and friendly. Probably has pulled out Victoria’s hair at some point for being bitchy toward her friends. If anybody is rude and arrogant it would probably be Victoria.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

So We all know tiffany cox right ? The flirty girl with the off the shoulder top, and the booty shorts.     Shes Great at Running and being stealthy, though shes terrible at repair.        One thing has always crossed my mind. Tiffany is mainly looked at as a selfcentered "popular" girl.   But I see more than that.   In my head, yes she would flirt with everyone and wear flirty clothing. Yet she wouldn't be egotistical, she would be nice and friendly.     What are your thoughts?

i always figured shes pretty kind and caring and in the challenges you can see her being rather nice to shelly instead of tellin him off when he asks her out

• Like 1

She looks sweet and friendly on the counselor select screen, and her behavior in the single player scenarios doesn't contradict that. (Playing the part of Vera from part 3 in one challenge, and then the twins in a later one.) Tbh, I don't think any of the teen characters in the early films were "bitches" in the early films regardless of how sexy they dressed. (Melissa of Part 7, was kind of when they really became representative of various trope cliches. Which then continued into the New Line era. A case could be made for the behavior of the kids in part 5, but then they were a special situation.) Promiscuous maybe, but not arrogant or cruel.

If I compare it to what I saw on my School , she is Pretty much just stupid but doesn't hurt anyone , although she can be bitchy.

I could say something really mean , but I am definitely going to say that….