Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Friday the 13th: the game devs, I just wanted to report an unfortunate situation, about a cheater. He had an unbelievable speed, high attack speed (attacked before even able to see). And an unlimited number of pocket knives. I wanted to provide a video. But the file size is too big. Please contact me, remember I do have steam ID and video. 

Best regards Oliver, an unsatisfied Friday the 13th: the game player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate the warm welcome. since im new, i dont know about your cheating policy, but in my opinion you should be punished for doing such things.

I was also wondering about, I would be able to upload bigger file sizes so I can show the prof I have.

 

Best regards Oliver, the critical game player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Oliver Juelshj, the proper way to report a cheater is through www.jasonkillsbugs.com.

File size won't be a problem there. Since we don't allow naming and shaming on the forums, an attempt to upload a video on here as evidence of cheating would be removed as a forum rules violation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey OP, please drop your video onto YT and PM me a link, as well as the link to the Steam profile and, if it checks out, I'll get it taken care of. Please don't link to suspected cheater profiles or add video of suspected cheaters into your posts as those actions are in conflict with the naming and shaming rule on the forum.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey OP, please drop your video onto YT and PM me a link, as well as the link to the Steam profile and, if it checks out, I'll get it taken care of. Please don't link to suspected cheater profiles or add video of suspected cheaters into your posts as those actions are in conflict with the naming and shaming rule on the forum.

Nice! Go get em shifty! ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this post yesterday and I met this player today. I download the video on Youtube and I send it in mp when it's ready. Thank you in advance !  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 9:03 PM, Mayday said:

I read this post yesterday and I met this player today. I download the video on Youtube and I send it in mp when it's ready. Thank you in advance !  ?

Oh amazing. I was really getting frustrated because I met him more than once, but I thought somebody else would take the trash and report him but it never happend although. And since I don’t have a channel on YouTube it would be problematic for me to upload a video on YouTube :) I hope devs you would take a look and end the game for such people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Oliver Juelshj said:

Oh amazing. I was really getting frustrated because I met him more than once, but I thought somebody else would take the trash and report him but it never happend although. And since I don’t have a channel on YouTube it would be problematic for me to upload a video on YouTube :) I hope devs you would take a look and end the game for such people. 

They do ban , if they are getting evidence provided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Oliver Juelshj said:

Oh amazing. I was really getting frustrated because I met him more than once, but I thought somebody else would take the trash and report him but it never happend although. And since I don’t have a channel on YouTube it would be problematic for me to upload a video on YouTube :) I hope devs you would take a look and end the game for such people. 

The player is banned.

Register on Youtube takes 2 minutes. You just have to buy software like "Action" and that's it. ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...