Sign in to follow this  
deathbat96777

Post Your Mask Collection

Best mask ever. Recent birthday gift from one of my boys, hand made, one of a kind.

20180802_185751.jpg

I also got a Venom face which came broken in half, I'll still keep it.

• Like 2

the first video is me pretending to get shot, then I get up and stab my dad to death XD the second video is just me doing the head turn with the nicer mask on 

here's a cheesy video me and my dad made today. My house is insanely messy and it stresses me out that I couldn't hide that fact.

I'm gonna sell the Jason hood and the Don Post make and get one of the H2 masks from Trick R' Treat Studios and the Prop Shop Revolver mask from RZH2

Heyy! I actually got a NEWWW Pt. 8 hood. It's silicone and it's made by the same guy who made the hood for Kane Hodder to wear for his in costume photo ops for conventions. Check this out!!!!

iqUrNml.jpg

sLBS3sP.jpg

Z1s1tZW.jpg

XINw6qp.jpg

• Like 1

I'm thinking about selling the Jason hood and giving the Don Post mask to my nephew. Then about this time next year I'm going to get a Ben Tramer and an H2 mask from Trick r Treat studios

Picked up a part 7 Jason Mask from a local Halloween shop. Going to get rid of the cheap plastic hockey mask and use one I got off Amazon to go with it. The actual over the head mask is awesome, was really surprised at the detail.

Jason_7_mask1small.jpg

jason_7_mask2.jpg

Mask.jpg

8349541_E_268_C_48_AF_A103_697_CE56_B652

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Picked up a part 7 Jason Mask from a local Halloween shop. Going to get rid of the cheap plastic hockey mask and use one I got off Amazon to go with it. The actual over the head mask is awesome, was really surprised at the detail.

Jason_7_mask1small.jpg

jason_7_mask2.jpg

Mask.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqcy5q-8MQ

Me and my nephew used that hood and mask in a really corny parody we made a few years back. Check it out! and just fyi, I am well aware Jason was only afraid of water in the Vs. film. I know my stuff, trust me ;) (We said Jason was afraid of water in the video)

Unfortunately, all I have is a cheap Ghostface mask and a Trick or Treat Studios Economy Michael Myers mask. However, I will be purchasing a Fear mask from Cemetery Gates Productions very soon! That, and a Warlock from the same place in the very near future as well.

I just have the three there. My Jason cowl actually has my graduation cap on top of it now. I've nicknamed it the "PHD in Murder" bust. I may actually advertise it as such and put it up like that on Ebay eventually. Wouldn't be a bad deal, you'd get a cheap mask you could customize, a nice hood, and a cap and gown (the gown is what I keep stuffed inside it).

My plan is to sell the Jason hood w/ mask and cap and the Don Post Zombieween mask and replace them with a Ben Tramer mask and an H2 Hospital mask from Trick R Treat studios and then just call it quits after that