Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Unanswered Counselor Questions that need to be Answered in Friday the 13th the Game

1. What is Adam,Kenny, and Deborah Race?
  2. What are the counselors backstories to have to attend the camp?
  3. What are the counselors legitimate height and weight?
  4. Who are official couples and who not?
  5. What are the trivia worthy facts about me?

Gunmedia has the answers to this. ?

• Like 1

1. White(mostly British descent), White(mostly Italian descent), Korean or mixed White & Korean.

2. Read character bios, anything else is unknown.

3. All: 5'3" Yes that's Kane at (quotation fingers)"6 feet four inches." Notice that the mocap actors they used are absolutely tiny. Even compared to the other crew around 6 feet tall.

4. No official couples, it's all poly, all free love, all day err' day baby. See the challenges.

5. None.

Good questions, but. I think there are more important questions that need to be answered...

Like, "whats the news with dedicated servers"? And "when can we expect the next patch to drop"?

Majority of the forum don't care about the counsellors backstories nor do we care about who they're fucking. We're more interested in knowing when we can expect the two matters stated above.

And judging by the lack of intrest @wes, @ShiftySamurai, and @GunMedia_Ben have shown towards our questions. We'll be waiting for those answers for a while.

Edited by Freddie Mercury
ops! I made a single mistake, better change it......
  • Like 5

They can't release the counselor backstories, that would count as new content.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What is Adam,Kenny, and Deborah Race?

The Human Race (except for Kenny, he looks like one of those Real Dolls).

What are the counselors backstories to have to attend the camp?

They're young and they needed the money.

What are the counselors legitimate height and weight?

As opposed to the illegitimate height and weight?

Who are official couples and who not?

Given the single player challenges, I'm going to guess we're in a swinger-type situation here (coughAJcough)

What are the trivia worthy facts about me?

Hubris much?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Good questions, but. I think there are more important questions that need to be answered...

Like, "whats the news with dedicated servers"? And "when can we expect the next patch to drop"?

Why do people get so bothered by threads like this? ? There's already a thread on that topic, and this one doesn't effect its existence at all. And spoiler alert, their answer is just gonna be, "Soon." anyways.

But back to the topic at hand, I'm pretty sure Kenny is latino.

• Like 1

I don’t think they actually have hard rules about any of that, I got a good chuckle out of Uncle Bropollo’s comment though. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I'm pretty sure Kenny is latino.

Wrong:

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

(except for Kenny, he looks like one of those Real Dolls).

5 hours ago, DasMurich said:

they're

For this comment alone, you deserve to "win" the day today.

5 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

nor do we care about who they're fucking.

I care.  I can't finish my Lachappa erotic fanfic without this important information.

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Notice that the mocap actors they used are absolutely tiny.

Most actors are tiny, period.  Tom Cruise gets a lot of flack for being 4' 11", but someone like Jason Segel, who is only about 6'4" absolutely towers over most of his acting counterparts.  6'4" is not that tall.

24 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I got a good chuckle out of Uncle Bropollo’s comment though.

I don't see what's so funny about the truth.  Kenny = Ken Doll.  Ken Doll = Real Doll.

• Haha 3

@UrOnMyLaptop

Nothing in the game is real. Jason is dead and went to hell and is now stuck in a infinite loop of killing and dying. Every 20 minutes Jason's life respawns in his shack, he is taskedd my mother to kill all the counselors. 

The counselors are also already dead and stuck in hell with Jason. They are also affected by the 20 minute groundhog day like life. They always feel the pain of being murdered but can also instantly take the pain away themselves like European football players. 

Jason and the counselors alike are both trapped in a never ending loop of death, dismemberment, and dismay.

There where we, the player, comes in. We control either side to attempt to live our their nightmare. Will Jason die this round, will all the counselors escape, will dedicated servers ever show up. Find out next time and more on Dragon Ball Z!!!

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Jason and the counselors alike are both trapped in a never ending loop of death, dismemberment, and dismay.

So, a better version of the plot of "Groundhog Day" then.

• Haha 1

see this is the kind of stuff that they could be doing to interact with people here. what's the harm in answering stuff like this.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 2moar said:

what's the harm in answering stuff like this.

It could be considered... new content.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, UrOnMyLaptop said:

Whitebabyjoker i might not know of good English but i know of sarcasm when I see it 

It's not sarcasm. There is no true story, so i made one up. 

4 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

It's not sarcasm. There is no true story, so i made one up. 

I like the story you came up with man. Pretty inventive. Hell, I think it would make an entertaining movie some day. ?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

1. White(mostly British descent), White(mostly Italian descent), Korean or mixed White & Korean.

2. Read character bios, anything else is unknown.

3. All: 5'3" Yes that's Kane at (quotation fingers)"6 feet four inches." Notice that the mocap actors they used are absolutely tiny. Even compared to the other crew around 6 feet tall.

4. No official couples, it's all poly, all free love, all day err' day baby. See the challenges.

5. None.

Never knew Adam was even questioned about his race. Other than Kenny and Deborah (and obviously Fox, Buggzy, and Vanessa) I just assumed then were all white. Kenny is Italian though? I always assumed Indian for some reason.

It is weird that all the counselors are the same height. Having Buggzy and Deborah stare eye to eye doesn’t seem right. The male counselors should’ve been taller and had a slightly bigger hitbox.

10 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Most actors are tiny, period.  Tom Cruise gets a lot of flack for being 4' 11", but someone like Jason Segel, who is only about 6'4" absolutely towers over most of his acting counterparts.  6'4" is not that tall.

Ok, you know Tom Cruise is 5'7" which is average but in Hollywood it's short.

And Kane is a good 3-5 inches shorter than C.J. Graham(who is 6'3" tall) in their pictures together. But yeah if you compare the mocap actors to the devs who are nearer to 6 feet tall they are a good head and a half shorter. Just saying they presented Jason in-game as 7 feet tall by using super small actors compared to Kane.