DrLeatherface

This can't be a coincidence..

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

F13 in the state it is in now is mediocre. That's just my opinion. Obviously you don't have to agree with me.

No, DbD is mediocre. F13 is borderline unplayable.

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

No, DbD is mediocre. F13 is borderline unplayable.

Lol. I'm a glass-half-full guy? Maybe?

16 hours ago, malloymk said:

Fun fact: I don't give a shit what you f13 nuthuggers think of the game.

Nut Choppers ^...

Ain't no nut huggin' going on here...lol

On 8/11/2018 at 7:59 PM, malloymk said:

Lol. I'm a glass-half-full guy? Maybe?

Better half-full than half-empty.

I downloaded dbd, played through the tutorials and then when it was done I put on F13. It looks pretty boring to me on first impression. And strangely the app makes my ps4’s fan rev extremely high. Don’t know what that’s about but I don’t like it. 

On 8/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, malloymk said:

Same. Quell your expectations a bit from Peak F13. At it's peak F13 was more fun than DBD. That peak said goodbye in January of this year and jumped off a fucking cliff in May. 

DBD is a better game at this point in my opinion. By a country mile.

That said, the first time I played it I wasn't super impressed with it. It definitely grew on me over time. There is a bit of a learning curve as well. Feel free to message me if you want to play sometime @lasse_hei. I'm no expert, but I can help you get started.

No doubt...me and you had the same experience. Starting May 2017 I was having so much fun with F13 and I’ll surely say it’ll go down as one of my Top 3 favorites games for sure. I noticed in the December and January patch my interest was going down slightly and the engine upgrade in May 2018 kinda put the nail in the coffin. My friend bought DBD in March of this year and was trying to get me and my other friends to buy it as well and I was firmly on the boat of “never going to buy that game, it is trash”. I was saw gameplay and I was only slightly interested and I thought F13 was superior. It was on sale so I bought it and it took some getting used to but I eventually loved it. For entertainment purposes F13 is the superior game but for pure gameplay and actual working servers DBD takes the cake.

• Like 2

It's a smart move, like shooting fish in a barrel.

I mean, it's not like Gun is any threat to them at the moment. No new content, hell, we're not even getting any patches.

Survivor in DBD is much more enjoyable than counselor in Friday.  Killer is much more enjoyable in Friday.  Even though Jason combat for me has been broken and the workaround is crap. If you like the chase and slashing you may enjoy killers in DBD. They offer alot of variety and the fact that you can perk up your killer is a huge plus.

If gun decides to buff Jason and Nerf counselors things will look better for Friday.  

36 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

If gun decides to buff Jason and Nerf counselors things will look better for Friday.

Never going to happen.  Only one player per match can be Jason, while seven can be counselors, so it would behoove them to keep the councilors happy.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:50 AM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Never going to happen.  Only one player per match can be Jason, while seven can be counselors, so it would behoove them to keep the councilors happy.

It's a shame though.  The only enjoyment I get from playing a counselor is the challenge and if you have even two other skilled counselors in the match he's worn out by the time I see him. 

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, ShaunAburame said:

I don't even get the point of DBD's DLC. The standard game, you run around slashing people till they are dead, then drag them to a spot and hang them on a hook.

Then they announce OMG Michael Myers and Freddy! Gameplay, you run around slashing people till they are dead, then drag them to a spot and hang them on a hook.

DBD is like 5% of the game that F13 is, including all of DBD's DLC.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in a free DBD.

Lul.

Well in a smart move Friday the 13th is in the latest humble bundle :) That should bring in some fresh meat!

It's in the top tier... with Dead By Daylight ?

You do realize its Sony who decide what the ps plus monthly games are... right? 

It's a way to get people to buy ps plus... not the other way around...

On 8/30/2018 at 5:22 AM, Seeker said:

You do realize its Sony who decide what the ps plus monthly games are... right? 

It's a way to get people to buy ps plus... not the other way around...

Id say its a bit of both, would've thought developers put forward their games for psn release well in advance. A lot of them coincide with a studios new release or promotion. For example destiny 2 is next months psn game, and in the same month theres a big expansion release for it. Previous months had quantic dreams heavy rain and beyond two souls prior to the new game which was Detroit being released. 

I expect f13th to be 'free' on psn (soon) . Theyve squeezed all the cash they can,No new content so it might aswell be to drive population up.