DrLeatherface

This can't be a coincidence..

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

with more toxic trolls than our beloved F13 game has

ahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah

no

3 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

DBD is the better game to play as a survivor. F13 is the better game to play as the killer. 

No...lol.  

Lets face it. DBD is just a game of hooks and generators with mediocre/basic/dull maps, with killers that don't really kill.  The game play is beyond boring and basic.  The surviors are extremly generic. And the movie based killers are just a gimmick used to sell the game.

DBD is less buggier and more polished then F13th.. But F13th has the bigger dick, by a mile long. 

DBD is so cheaply thrown together it makes F13th look perfect by default. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I have to say give DbD a chance. Its free. I hated it at first. Its hooks and generators. No kills. Rough graphics. I muuuccchhh prefer the objectives in F13. 

However, never had a connection issue. Someone quits and you get extra experience, not lost time and nothing for your efforts. 

The level progression system is much more meaningful. More updates, more content updates. 

Playing with friends is still a good time, just not as many friends at once. A lot of the F13 group I play with is migrating over there. 

Judas!

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

No...lol.  

Lets face it. DBD is just a game of hooks and generators with mediocre/basic/dull maps, with killers that don't really kill.  The game play is beyond boring and basic.  The surviors are extremly generic. And the movie based killers are just a gimmick used to sell the game.

DBD is less buggier and more polished then F13th.. But F13th has the bigger dick, by a mile long. 

are you seriously saying that another game is more cheaply thrown together than this one. DbD hasn't been plagued by game breaking issues almost every update, or by refusing to admit the issues with the game, or by outright lying and denying certain issues.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

InB4 DBD plan backfires and sends more people flocking back to F13...despite F13's bugs, after more people see the awfulness of DBD.

hmmm a free game with continued content vs a game with nothing new coming, and few and far between patches for 40 bucks.

really can't backfire at all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Hmm, you invited me a few times on Xbox for 13, and I remember your username in DBD. 

I think you joined us for a few Thursday the 12th games. Which one was your gt again? ProfoundEnding? 

16 minutes ago, 2moar said:

are you seriously saying that another game is more cheaply thrown together than this one

Yes.. and its called Dead By Daylight. 

24 minutes ago, 2moar said:

hmmm a free game with continued content vs a game with nothing new coming, and few and far between patches for 40 bucks.

Still doesn’t make it a good game..?

I am hoping Last year will be the next break out horror game in the near future.

• Like 1

I have not played DBD, I have not interest. I like the unforgiving nature of F13, more survivor to influence the match, the ability to directly fight back against the killer, and the varied win conditions.   With that said, I do respect what the game is, and I nice to see what happens with a game when it isn't a constant broken mess and the developers gives a damn.  I can't blame anyone who migrates there to get their survival game fix, but personally I'm more likely to search for a game with more direct combat elements.  

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

No...lol.  

You’ve clearly never played DBD. Survivors actually have to SURVIVE in that game. No fighting. You hide and get the fuck out, or you die. I never play as the killer. That’s not where the fun is for me in that game. F13 online gameplay is fucking TRASH now. And has been for awhile. I play both games regularly. And the only major thing F13 has over DBD are the offline modes where you can actually BE Jason and kill counselors like the films. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

And the only major thing F13 has over DBD are the offline modes where you can actually BE Jason and kill counselors like the films. 

Hey I actually like playing Jason online.  Not going to argue the experience is tarnished with bugs and glitches that leaves the online play hot garbage, but even in a lobby of 150s and skilled players I have fun.  Does things always go my way, of course not, but get over the fact that counselors can defend themselves and learning ways of overcoming them is rewarding.

39 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

You’ve clearly never played DBD.

I  own a copy.. So ya, ive played it.

In before the F13 vs DBD rivalry locks this thread.

Each game has pros and cons. Neither game is perfect, but each has their moments. Those who love one over the over will play the game they enjoy more.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2moar said:

Crap, with more crap coming, is just a big pile of crap.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I think you joined us for a few Thursday the 12th games. Which one was your gt again? ProfoundEnding? 

It’s iGhettoUnicorns

2 hours ago, UrOnMyLaptop said:

Hi I new. tell me if this game good to buy? I hear mixed stuff like it good but it bad. I like Jayson movies. Sorry for bad english

I would tell you yes, even with all the bugs, if it was for $10, and the player-bases wasn't decays so quickly, at least how it is on the PC.  As long as filling lobbies stays consistent for the next 3-4 months,  for $10 I say it's worth it.

11 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Judas!

th_4.gif

th_5.gif

5 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

It’s iGhettoUnicorns

Definitely remember you now! Been a while! If we get our Thursday night F13 group together, you should join. If its plagued by connection errors and the like again, we decided we wont waste hours of our lives putting up with games crashing, hosts dropping, some friends not being able to connect to the party, insane pings, etc. Instead a smaller group or two groups will play DbD so we can at least have fun, or you know, play a game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love F13 despite all of it's flaws and shortcomings. I haven't played DbD so I can't compare the two. With that being said, I will download DbD only because it's free, and I'll give it a chance. It doesn't mean I'm gonna stop slashing on F13, just check out what the other side of the camp has to offer.

17 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I have to say give DbD a chance. Its free. I hated it at first. Its hooks and generators. No kills. Rough graphics. I muuuccchhh prefer the objectives in F13. 

However, never had a connection issue. Someone quits and you get extra experience, not lost time and nothing for your efforts. 

The level progression system is much more meaningful. More updates, more content updates. 

Playing with friends is still a good time, just not as many friends at once. A lot of the F13 group I play with is migrating over there. 

I have been playing DbD on Xbox for a couple months here and there, and it's (in my opinion only) a far better "jump in for a match or two reliably" horror multiplayer game.  Friday is better with friends, but I can't get into a game with publics in it.  The biggest problem with DbD is that it relies on blood points progression to level up, and blood points earned in private matches don't count towards progression.  At least they didn't when I tried a private match, I could be wrong. 

20 hours ago, 2moar said:

to say steal is wrong,  if people want to play their game they will.

Hell look at what happened when DbD set their console release date, suddenly f13 had a release date, even without the single player that was the reason it was delayed in the first place. So to stay a game is stealing players is so wrong and really unjust.

if people want a game that actually is getting content and patches, good for them go to DbD.

for a game that is focusing on patches, a month between them is a joke.

You seriously wrote all that over the semantics of the word "steal"...? 

i wrote it to show that what you posted was dumb and hypocritical because of what gun did rushing to market

would you prefer people not post? cause there is plenty of people doing that already, as well as not playing the game because of their treatment here.

17 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

th_4.gif

th_5.gif

Definitely remember you now! Been a while! If we get our Thursday night F13 group together, you should join. If its plagued by connection errors and the like again, we decided we wont waste hours of our lives putting up with games crashing, hosts dropping, some friends not being able to connect to the party, insane pings, etc. Instead a smaller group or two groups will play DbD so we can at least have fun, or you know, play a game.

I don’t have a mic, which is why I didn’t join your invites, it’s deal breaker for a lot of people, some even kicked me out instantly after not hearing me. 

But definitely join the fog, until we get dedicated servers, I won’t go back to a buggy and inconsistent game. As much as I had fun and loved the characters, some pros couldn’t get rid of the cons.

@HuDawg ahh, we meet again. Let’s make this clear. DBD is not a cheaply thrown game, just because it’s not your cup of tea, doesn’t make it a bad game. Especially it’s for petty excuses, like not being able to execute someone. It’s balanced differently because it’s a 1v4, if killers could insta grab and kill there would be no incentive to playing it. “The killers don’t kill” makes you look extremely ignorant since it’s the thing you can say about it, that and it’s maps. DBD has it’s flaws, but one thing it does have is competent developers and communication with its fan base. DBD is its own game, funny hardcore Jason fans trashed the game, but it gets 30x the playerbase Friday has. Sounds like your being biased, and too stubborn to realize it. A cheaply thrown game wouldn’t last 2 years, and still get content, and new players joining. So let’s make it clear DBD isn’t your cup of tea, but it is far from a cheaply thrown game. 

• Like 1