Sign in to follow this  
jollythecat

Proper Friday the 13'th music.

I guess not a lot of people know about this since it's not exacly main stream music.

The Death metal, Thrash, Grind crossover band Frightmare have 2 albums that's pretty much all about Friday the 13'th.

Sure the albums are old: Midnight murder mania, is from 2003, and second Bringing back the bloodshed is from 2006.

But the music is superior, I have been listenisng to this stuff since it came out, and I'm not bored yet.

For fans like me it's very sad that Maniac Neil didn't continue with Frightmare.

Anyway, they quote a lot of Friday 13'th stuff in their songs, and the music is catchy asf.

So any one that like metal music should check it out, if they haven't already.

This stuff is top notch metal, and i'm not just saying that. This music is better than most (if not all) other.

Actually I dare you to find proper metal that is better than this. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jollythecat said:

This stuff is top notch metal, and i'm not just saying that. This music is better than most (if not all) other. 

Actually I dare you to find proper metal that is better than this. :)

There are tons of metal Genres , you can't just say that this is one of the best. It just Comes down to the opinion.

And I think First Jason is much more Fitting (since the singer played the first Jason) and also this