Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jahzaveamanaie

for the love of god, allah, buddah, lower the price

Recommended Posts

lower it to (R)$13,99€ for single copy and offer a 4 pack for the current price (R)$36.99€ 

project zomboid has that pricing and it has like 3 times as many players on average and its a very niche game compared to this one. sad!

im sure if the price was lowered forever like this (yall are not developing this anymore anyway so do that) and if its even cheaper than dbd people would actually bother to buy this game more and wed have a higher amount of players.

+ a four pack for the current single copy price would surely get even more players. i know some on my friendslist are fairly generous and if any of my real life friends were pc gamers id buy them a four pack as well. sadly 95% of pc players have incredibly low self esteem or else i would gift it to steam friends as well. (hint at anyone who isnt a fucking racist brony trans lgbtq+ genderfluid weirdo on steam. normal people are fucking hard to come by and when i got a gaming pc id love to have some friends who are literally just normal and have normal hobbies and like to play f13)

i dont want you guys to consider this i want you guys to do this.?

@wes

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I considered for a long time getting this game on Steam but could never bring myself to do it because of the price point. The player population really clinches it as well. Too bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

lower it to (R)$13,99€ for single copy and offer a 4 pack for the current price (R)$36.99€ 

project zomboid has that pricing and it has like 3 times as many players on average and its a very niche game compared to this one. sad!

im sure if the price was lowered forever like this (yall are not developing this anymore anyway so do that) and if its even cheaper than dbd people would actually bother to buy this game more and wed have a higher amount of players.

+ a four pack for the current single copy price would surely get even more players. i know some on my friendslist are fairly generous and if any of my real life friends were pc gamers id buy them a four pack as well. sadly 95% of pc players have incredibly low self esteem or else i would gift it to steam friends as well. (hint at anyone who isnt a fucking racist brony trans lgbtq+ genderfluid weirdo on steam. normal people are fucking hard to come by and when i got a gaming pc id love to have some friends who are literally just normal and have normal hobbies and like to play f13)

i dont want you guys to consider this i want you guys to do this.?

@wes

Wait wait wait, did you suggest GUN make less money?

Surely you jest.

But seriously, that is all they see when someone mentions a price drop. A price drop won't happen until they close the PC servers and they announce that the game is no longer being supported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 A price drop would probably even bring in a few more players. I seriously don't understand why this game is still 40 dollars lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering how this game consisting of only 2 small game modes, and is incredibly buggy, yeah I agree. I only bought this game because it was on sale for about 60% off at the time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jahzaveamanaie I highly doubt you'll get any respone from wes or Dan. I already suggested that lowering the price would help attract more people towards this game . And surprise, surprise! I didn't get any response from Dan, wes, or Ben...

I guess they think lowering the price would be bad business...

And thats not how things work at the offices of Gun Media....

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

guess they think lowering the price would be bad business...

the painful irony when absolutely everything theyve done from the beginning is bad business and they end up considering the only thing that would be good business as being bad business 

smh?

6 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Considering how this game consisting of only 2 small game modes, and is incredibly buggy, yeah I agree. I only bought this game because it was on sale for about 60% off at the time.

now that i think about it this game saw huge rising numbers of players whenever the game dropped price for sale or had a content patch..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why? so more people can play a bugfest? if they actually can fix major bugs without creating new ones, then they should think about a sale. Right now they would only gain angry customers with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Right now they would only gain angry customers with that.

Angry customers are better than no customers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

why? so more people can play a bugfest? if they actually can fix major bugs without creating new ones, then they should think about a sale. Right now they would only gain angry customers with that.

for a lower pricetag this game would be worth it even with the bugs. i think some people are being melodramatic about this. its hard to play at times but its far from unplayable and 9 out of 10 matches usually work well enough. 13 bucks is a good price for this. you get a shitton of content and its fun enough to play for a while. (note im talking pc / steam here, not consoles. consoles still have a good playerbase but steam is steady dying right now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

for a lower pricetag this game would be worth it even with the bugs. i think some people are being melodramatic about this. its hard to play at times but its far from unplayable and 9 out of 10 matches usually work well enough. 13 bucks is a good price for this. you get a shitton of content and its fun enough to play for a while. (note im talking pc / steam here, not consoles. consoles still have a good playerbase but steam is steady dying right now)

9/10 matches beeing normal without trolls, cheaters or leavers basically never happened for me in around 700 hours at any given time from June 2017 till now. On PC. Never. Add all the matches where one of the many bugs happens and the shit show is complete.

I had days where i didn´t have a single match without at least one person quitting.

@Bropollocreed79 well yeah, and we are used to that, aren´t we? meh. Hope dies last they say....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is so expensive because jason is part of pop culture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 7:41 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Saw the title, immediately thought of:

 

Dear Lord baby Jesus , Please lower the price of this game - Ricky Bobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Dear Lord baby Jesus , Please lower the price of this game - Ricky Bobby

...in your golden fleece diapers with your tiny, little fat balled-up fists...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...