Sign in to follow this  
ResolutionBlaze

Is Goretech Actually A Joke?

Wes has referred to it on this forum several times.

If it's a joke it's a really bad one.

So... how does Jpop know it's a joke?

• Like 1

Yea I read it was a joke to but it sounded like a real name of a gameplay system to me and they said they were working on their gore tech on the Facebook page awhile back so it's strange Idk what's going on with it being real or not

I hope not. If it is imma be sad. i was looking forward to seeing it.

Same, my thread was locked then unlocked apparently but no dev popped in to tell anyone it was a joke. 

Fingers crossed it wasn't lol. I'm sure procedural stuff like that might eat FPS, I'm sure there are specific points were wounds occur.

Oh well. Lol

Half joke, half real. There is a gore system that had to be created. Dismemberment and blood. Blood has sprays, drips, and pools. Blood can also be a "decal" that is applied to clothing, surroundings, etc. So there is a entire system that had to be built to do all the gory stuff that you guys expect to see. I just gave it a cheesy/catchy name; Gore Tech. ;)

-W

• Like 1

Half joke, half real. There is a gore system that had to be created. Dismemberment and blood. Blood has sprays, drips, and pools. Blood can also be a "decal" that is applied to clothing, surroundings, etc. So there is a entire system that had to be built to do all the gory stuff that you guys expect to see. I just gave it a cheesy/catchy name; Gore Tech. ;)

-W

It sounds legit. You guys should trademark that shit fast. :)

• Like 1

-W

Clarification!

Good to know.  Will quote you on that.

• Like 1