OneSneakyBoi

Any idea on when we can be seeing the next bug fix patch?

On 8/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, DasMurich said:

What in the actual.....

Waiting eternally on an actual bug fix that doesn't break the game in some other fashion....

Have not been able to hear players on their mics for months now and tried everything I've come across to no avail....

Still waiting on the next patch and today, having changed absolutely nothing, I can hear players on their mics.

Oh go f***ing figure. I can't hear other players again. 

This last patch I've yet to see the spectator bug. Other than that it's crap and I still see all the same stuff. 

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:36 AM, DasMurich said:

Oh go f***ing figure. I can't hear other players again. 

This last patch I've yet to see the spectator bug. Other than that it's crap and I still see all the same stuff. 

Spectator glitch and Party bug were the most requested fixes and they do a damn fine Job at being fixed from what I have experienced. Now I am happy and can Play the game without Problems. That's all I ask for.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2018 at 3:37 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Spectator glitch and Party bug were the most requested fixes and they do a damn fine Job at being fixed from what I have experienced. Now I am happy and can Play the game without Problems. That's all I ask for.

The point is their patches are shit and, as developers, it is a complete guessing game as to what they claim will be fixed and what will actually be fixed. And at this point there's literally nothing that justifies having an expectation greater than expecting nothing. Hope? Sure, be hopeful, but don't expect any competence. 

Spectator bug bug fixed? Great, it seems fixed. Party bug fixed? I don't know and don't care, I don't play in parties. The rest of it? Still there. And one thing that was randomly fixed, for me, has been undone. I've stopped playing the game anyways so personally it isn't getting in the way of my fun.

Glad you're having fun but that doesn't negate the fact that the people responsible for this game are incompetent. They are. They put out a brilliant piece of work and it's had an obvious impact on what people now know an asymmetrical, online, multiplayer, survival horror could be. Could. But they've demonstrated, faithfully, that they are out of their depth and they've done an abysmal job in maintaining and fine-tuning this game. 

• Like 4