OneSneakyBoi

Any idea on when we can be seeing the next bug fix patch?

Hey @ShiftySamurai , @GunMedia, @[IllFonic]Courier......

your alarm has been going off for a while now....and you are all still sleeping.

you are lucky you aren’t using the Jason Voorhees personal alarm clock.....

even a list of what is next to be looked at wouldn’t hurt, or a known issues list......

• Like 2

Anyone else find it difficult to believe that they're not releasing patches, which is apparently the only thing that can do, for a game that was "a labor of love" and being massive fans of the franchise? Is that not adding up for anyone else still here?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Anyone else find it difficult to believe that they're not releasing patches, which is apparently the only thing that can do, for a game that was "a labor of love" and being massive fans of the franchise? Is that not adding up for anyone else still here?

Not at all. There were a considerable number of people on this forum who were of the opinion that the whole "bug fixes"  line was just another in a long line of empty promises made by the shills devs.  Besides, I'm sure most of the team is busy polishing their resumes and looking for other work at this point. 

I mean, are we even sure Shifty is still the Community Manager at this point? Is there a Community Manager at this point? I mean, I haven't had a post deleted in days. It might be the End of Days in here for all we know.

Also, SOON (tm)

• Like 3

Just now, Quinn FTW said:

Not at all. There were a considerable number of people on this forum who were of the opinion that the whole "bug fixes"  line was just another in a long line of empty promises made by the shills devs.  Besides, I'm sure most of the team busy polishing their resumes and looking for other work at this point. 

I mean, are we even sure Shifty is still the Community Manager at this point? Is there a Community Manager at this point? I mean, I haven't had a post deleted in days. It might be the End of Days in here for all we know.

SOON (tm)

How exactly do they think they can build a fan base after this game? It isn't just forum people - I have yet to see more people approve of Gun Media than disapprove on any platform. They botched this game and think people don't make the connection?  That's like Casey Anthony starting a babysitting service.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

How exactly do they think they can build a fan base after this game? It isn't just forum people - I have yet to see more people approve of Gun Media than disapprove on any platform. They botched this game and think people don't make the connection?  That's like Casey Anthony starting a babysitting service.

Maybe they'll change their name. 

Maybe they'll just get absorbed into a larger company.

Maybe it won't matter. After all, people apparently really hate EA, yet they still continue buying their crappy games left and right.

Just now, Quinn FTW said:

Maybe they'll change their name. 

Maybe they'll just get absorbed into a larger company.

Maybe it won't matter. After all, people apparently really hate EA, yet they still continue buying their crappy games left and right.

Love them or hate them, EA still delivers a wide variety of games across years of market presence. Gun...not so much.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Love them or hate them, EA still delivers a wide variety of games across years of market presence. Gun...not so much.

Well, Hello Games still exists, so anything is possible.

57 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Well, Hello Games still exists, so anything is possible.

And even they're releasing patches for their game that's been out a year longer than f13

• Haha 1

I along with countless others have asked for some sort of info regarding the next patch and it has been nothing but silence so far. The last mention i saw of anything was from the F13 twitter on the 23rd of last month saying they are working on a patch. Outside of that though the only other thing that they have said anything about was the Slasher editions.

Ad i have said in a previous post, it would be nice to get any form of information regarding the next patch as well as some sort of update if there is one in regards to dedicated servers. Alas though it appears they are radio silent for now.

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Ad i have said in a previous post, it would be nice to get any form of information regarding the next patch as well as some sort of update if there is one in regards to dedicated servers. Alas though it appears they are radio silent for now.

Radio silence is the default setting. Especially around here. Communication has been a spotty, slipshod affair since before the game even launched. If it hasn't really changed since then, I seriously doubt it's going to change now or moving forward. (However much "forward" might be left. )

Still, good luck with that. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@ShiftySamurai, so any word on when the next patch will drop?

I think you might want to have a perk week to try and keep players from jumping ship, just a thought. 

“God is not here Preist....”

We keep preaching to the high Heavens yet no answer..... 

apparently it’s going to take another community blowup to get a response again....that seems to be the only way the community gets information or are addressed in any form.

@GunMedia_Ben.... we miss you as the community manager..... and that’s not good.

• Haha 2

I wonder if they dont patch more often because its not patches at all on consoles, like they are waiting for more than a couple bug fixes, because they know they are making people download the whole game every single time they update it. 

But that of course leads to why can't they actually patch it like other games and so on

21 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah , through 70 Levels of playing , it happened twice. Pretty rare but Jason can help someone out if he Flips it one more time. But it's kinda hard to do.

16 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@ShiftySamurai, so any word on when the next patch will drop?

Not just yet, but the team is working on a few high priority issues that I'm waiting to be able to talk about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , through 70 Levels of playing , it happened twice. Pretty rare but Jason can help someone out if he Flips it one more time. But it's kinda hard to do.

Jason gave it one hell of a whack and surprised the shit out of me when i dropped.. lol

18 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Not just yet, but the team is working on a few high priority issues that I'm waiting to be able to talk about.

So soon?...

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Jason gave it one hell of a whack and surprised the shit out of me when i dropped.. lol

So soon?...

Soon TM

• Haha 1

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

So soon?...

This kind of response, while earned, is exactly why I've been waiting to post until I have solid information. Nobody likes hearing that we are working on something without having a time-frame, but sometimes I just don't have that information to share.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

This kind of response, while earned, is exactly why I've been waiting to post until I have solid information. Nobody likes hearing that we are working on something without having a time-frame, but sometimes I just don't have that information to share.

understandable Shifty, i just wanted any form of info whether it is a few of the things being worked on for the patch, doesn't have to be everything, even just a few so we have an update of any kind.

25 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

What is the scope of the issues you are waiting to talk about? If you don't mind?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, UrOnMyLaptop said:

is information always like squeeze blood from turnip?

No, normally it’s like getting blood from a stone. Welcome to the forums by the way, you have arrived at a bad time but don’t hold that against us, we’re a decent community, sometimes rough around the edges. 

46 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Thanks for taking the time regardless, also you may not have considered it so I’ll just throw it out there, you don’t always have to be sharing something directly about the game, you can post lots of different things, I was hoping for something from the con, some of you were at it and the only pictures on the forum of Kane in the Savini and Retro Jason were from us community members. 

While I do think you have your work cut out for you if you would like to repair the community at this point it is still possible. The art Wes posted was good, it gave people a reason to come on the forum, could we maybe get some more?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I'm just glad to see you're still around. Rumors of staff reduction and/or people abandoning ship have been making the rounds.