OneSneakyBoi

Any idea on when we can be seeing the next bug fix patch?

Best guess is September, to support the Ultimate Slasher release. I don't see anything coming before then, work on F13 these days is a bare-minimum affair. Staff has already been cut so you can imagine there is not much in the way of continued support for the game.

• Like 1

Great question for our community manager.....right ???????

@ShiftySamurai

maybe an update on what is being looked at ?

”Bueller ? Bueller ? Bueller ?”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

We'll see it when the estate of Jerry Lewis releases The Day the Clown Cried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The past two "hot fix" has been a month apart since the announcement of ceased development.  Hopefully within a week of the next month, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy86 is right about until the "Slasher Edition" drops.

• Thanks 1

That would be a horrible time to break stuff for an Ultimate release. Maybe do it in August so when mew bugs are created they can maybe fix them before the Ultimate drop.

• Like 2

At this point the later the better. Everytime the fixed bugs are lower than the newly created bugs. And often it's almost never a "fix" but a quick work around that worsen the game in other areas.

Since the game is still playable I really hope it stays as it is and no more damage will be added. 

Bye

51 minutes ago, Hancove said:

At this point the later the better. Everytime the fixed bugs are lower than the newly created bugs. And often it's almost never a "fix" but a quick work around that worsen the game in other areas.

Since the game is still playable I really hope it stays as it is and no more damage will be added. 

Bye

No kidding about Devs just doing work arounds. The delay they created when dropping the flare gun after you shoot it is ridiculous. It's almost as long as the damn Jason stun.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

proof of this?

I know one of the (former) devs. But if you want proof just go on the F13 Discord, it is not some big secret.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I know one of the (former) devs. But if you want proof just go on the F13 Discord.

have they told you and insider stuff about whats going on in the offices or similar?  

2 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

have they told you and insider stuff about whats going on in the offices or similar?  

No, they under NDA so it would be dangerous for them to give any info at all on the subject.

Hopefully they drop one soon! I'm tired of seeing doors break down 10 minutes after Jason walks through them.

• Like 3

Alibi patch at september to push slasher edition is my guess also. After that i don´t see any more patches  coming as the slasher edition is the last thing they can make money with and they are already busy with their new project.

Does it really matter?

People still speed hack as Vanessa in this game and those types of hacks are clearly never going to be cleaned up, on PC that is. Why play as Jason or Counselor when someone can just hack around the map? Makes you wonder how silly things would've gotten if this game had PC/Console cross platform support?

Its become 'Troll The Playerbase: The Game'

To answer the question. They'll probably release it when they release the super duper collectors edition.

• Like 1

I don't get the whole bug fix thing anyways. Every single time they do a bug fix, it works for a day or two, then somehow it slowly unveils new bugs and even bigger game breaks. It's almost like they program in new bugs because at this point, if we didn't have anything to complain about concerning this game, we wouldn't have anything to talk about period.

On 7/29/2018 at 5:06 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Great question for our community manager.....right ???????

@ShiftySamurai

maybe an update on what is being looked at ?

”Bueller ? Bueller ? Bueller ?”

The "community manager" hasn't posted anything in a week and a half, and the last time was just to shill for the F13 Ultimate Edition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The "community manager" hasn't posted anything in a week and a half, and the last time was just to shill for the F13 Ultimate Edition.

yup...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deathbat96777 said:

I don't get the whole bug fix thing anyways. Every single time they do a bug fix, it works for a day or two, then somehow it slowly unveils new bugs and even bigger game breaks. It's almost like they program in new bugs because at this point, if we didn't have anything to complain about concerning this game, we wouldn't have anything to talk about period.

to be fair i think it was more like this because they never did a single bugfix but always released huge content patches along with it which was the reason it all fucked up. well see how it goes now that they ONLY do bugfixes and nothing else.

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

yup...

@Dolemite: "The "community manager" hasn't posted anything in a week and a half, and the last time was just to shill for the F13 Ultimate Edition.:"

P4xvAJO.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Don't you mean the "super duper pull out ya credit card and give us your money" collecters edition?

• Like 4