Sign in to follow this  
Brevator

How to Spot a Troll

1 minute ago, Brevator said:

Are you done now? Can we discuss something besides you? Because it's quite a boring subject. 

Ah Brevator you are trying so hard. I almost want to reward you for it. But you are honestly so clueless that it would simply feel wrong.

6 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Are you done now? Can we discuss something besides you? Because it's quite a boring subject. 

(I re-read the Topic Title "How to spot a Troll")

Ah ha, I see what you're doing. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Wow, an internet pissing contest!  How exciting.  I predict that one party will admit he is inferior and the other party will graciously accept the admission and move on.  ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Wow, an internet pissing contest!  How exciting.  I predict that one party will admit he is inferior and the other party will graciously accept the admission and move on.  ?

Well it would have never reached that point had he accepted my challenge in the first place, correct?

@TheHansonGoons are you an avatar for AldermachXI? Your answer on this subject will determine my next posts.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Guys , just stop it. If you want to stop it yourself @Brevator , then just make a match with him. It won't hurt.

Otherwise , this will go on for awhile. There's no mod in sight.

I don't feel obligated to give him anything. Especially something he wants. I have absolutely no respect for him at all. He strikes me as the type of player who pretends to be an expert at the game but will blame his death on lag and not his own failures. I honestly could not care less what he or any of his electronic friends think of me. 

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Hey @GeneiJin, can you pass the popcorn while we observe @Tommy86's newest penis contest? It has to be the most amazing, average cock ever.

I have popcorn, but I rather have people actually playing the game.

Just now, Brevator said:

I don't feel obligated to give him anything. Especially something he wants. I have absolutely no respect for him at all. He strikes me as the type of player who pretends to be an expert at the game but will blame his death on lag and not his own failures. I honestly could not care less what he or any of his electronic friends think of me. 

If you don't respect him, you are entitled to, but don't assume what kinda of player he is if he is literally give you a chance to play him like he is doing now.

Just now, Brevator said:

I just gave you an advice how to stop it. You don't have to of Course.

But I still want to see the battle between @Methodicalize and Tommy86.

Now I have a Question , how would you respond @Tommy86 , if you died? I know , you would say now that it wouldn't happen but what if he actually beat you?

@

4 minutes ago, Brevator said:

What I want is for you to prove your worth. And now anyone who reads this thread knows you are too afraid to do so. 

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

If you don't respect him, you are entitled to, but don't assume what kinda of player he is if he is literally give you a chance to play him like he is doing now.

I'll assume whatever I want, and I'm pretty safe in my assumptions. 

Have fun storming the castle, boys. I'm checking out before this gets shut down.

Thanks for your oh-so helpful tips, @Tommy86.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I just gave you an advice how to stop it. You don't have to of Course.

But I still want to see the battle between @Methodicalize and Tommy86.

Now I have a Question , how would you respond @Tommy86 , if you died? I know , you would say now that it wouldn't happen but what if he actually beat you?

I have died. Khantharasy and crew killed me last time I played them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

@

What I want is for you to prove your worth. And now anyone who reads this thread knows you are too afraid to do so. 

Cue "Saved by the Bell" studio audience:   "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

@

No, everyone reading this thread knows how insecure you are and how badly you need to prove yourself. The last page of this thread is evidence of it. 

4 minutes ago, Brevator said:

No, everyone reading this thread knows how insecure you are and how badly you need to prove yourself. The last page of this thread is evidence of it. 

Okay. I am very insecure and need to prove the great Brevator wrong. Sorry guys.

Come and prove me wrong you coward.

10 minutes ago, Brevator said:

@Tommy86I'll assume whatever I want, and I'm pretty safe in my assumptions.

If only you put as much effort trying to win this pissing contest to actually putting just playing a fucking game. 

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And if Brevator would have killed you? How would you respond?

I'm pretty sure Tommy meant he was killed as Jason.  It happens to anyone who plays against quality lobbies consistently.   As I have always said, there is no shame in dying as Jason.

....however, there is shame in being a bitch.....

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

If only you put as much effort trying to win this pissing contest to actually putting just playing a fucking game. 

I'm pretty sure Tommy meant he was killed as Jason.  It happens to anyone playing who plays against quality lobbies consistently.   As I have always said, there is no shame in dying as Jason.

See here is the thing, this isn't even a pissing contest, you two just walked in here and pulled your little pee-pees out and the rest of are laughing at you and trying to figure out why. 

11 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

...however, there is shame in being a bitch.....

I'll bet that gets a great reaction on the playground at whatever elementary school you attend.

Are there any adults in this conversation? 

Hopefully, this has been an insightful lesson on how to spot a troll...

1 minute ago, Brevator said:

I'll bet that gets a great reaction on the playground at whatever elementary school you attend.

Are there any adults in this conversation? 

Me , Me!

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And if Brevator would have killed you? How would you respond?

Brevator would never kill me because 1) he is a scrub and 2) he is a scrub. He can act almighty on a forum where there is no in-game challenge but really who are you going to trust?

Let him stroke his own ego, Wolf. Clearly he needs the emotional reassurance.

If it ever came down to it, I'd just slash him to pieces. He seems to get really salty about that. 

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Except you can not always shut down the Tommy before counselors call.  If I'm spawned near the Tommy Cabin, thats the first thing ASAP, often times I'll get to it before Jason's first morph if he bothers to grab the 2 knives and trap his shack first.  

Going for the sweater early can be a legit tactic if you're a skilled player, but you can run the risk of Jason just tunneling only Sweater.  If Jason doesn't kill anyone else and everyone else is doing anything but working on escapes, then Tommy's arrival will be delayed, which is why I prefer to wait for Tommy.  However, my favorite tactic these days is to gear up quickly, machete in hand, and make a run to Jason's Shack early before anyone dies, NOT GRAB THE SWEATER, and lure Jason to a cabin nearby if he answers the call.  By the time he realizes I don't actual take the sweater, his mask will be off (or at least loosened), and if other players are actually doing stuff, a objective could be going off.  If the Jason happens to kill me, I'll be in bid for Tommy and the sweater is still there for another female.

Much of your list has an condescending attitude toward different play-styles, especially many parts covering Vanessas or Chads.  Trying to get off the map isn't the only way to play the game.  If you wanna bully or annoy Jason, risking death while making time for other to escape, or go for broke Kill Jason, these are valid ways of playing the game.  While I do agree with you on hording key items or any play with intents of sabotaging other counselors, merely selfish play like doing nothing all match to play "Final Girl/Boy" with Jason isn't Trolling.  

If you're going to talk big, take him up on his challenge.  Tommy86 is on PS4, and we are both on PC assuming he has his rig together.  I'll throw down my own challenge as well if you wanna test your skills ;)

Yeah I don’t really see how “bullying” Jason makes you a troll. It CAN be a legit strategy to get Jason tunneled on you while the others get objectives done. If a player is able to run around and not get caught then why not take the heat off of the others? It all falls on the Jason player, if they take the bait for Vanessa and Tiffany goading them into a chase then it’s the Jason players own fault if objectives get done. You HAVE to prioritize repair counselors and female counselors specifically Deb, AJ, Fox, Victoria, Vanessa, Jenny, and Tiffany in that order if the group seems to be repair oriented. Tiffany will never be able to escape if no objectives are done so she will try to run the clock and Jenny, Vanessa, and Victoria will more then likely also try running the clock. If the group is dead set on killing Jason then Vanessa and Tiffany have to go ASAP. Honestly if Jason and the counselor and both very skilled then it is a toss up on who will win. In my own experience it seems that Vanessa and Deborah are the biggest trolls in the game. I’ve had trouble against many Vanessa and Jenny players, I’m good myself with Tiffany I know her potential but I don’t run into a lot of good Tiffany players.

Point is that people have had bad experiences with a lot of different counselors and assume they are trolls if they start to swing on Jason.

• Like 2