Sign in to follow this  
NScarlato

Lamest Final Girl Moment

So last week I had my lamest Final Girl moment in my year+ of playing this game.  It was so awful I thought I'd share.

I was playing no-fear Jenny with Thick Skin and the map was Packanack.  I start in the main house with 2 others, so I run upstairs.  The first draw I open is empty....and then I'm stuck on the drawer and can't move. 

Jason arrives at the house and chases after and kills one of the two other people who started in the house.

I spend the next 12 minutes pressing all the buttons over and over again and doing anything I can to move away from the drawer.  The only thing I can do to not be disconnected is press "up" on the controller to get the status screen.  One by one I see Jason kill everyone, including Tommy.  He's 7/8 and who is still alive?  Drawer-Girl, with no sense avoidance perks, who has been in the main house since the very beginning stuck on the very first empty drawer she opened.

Jason spends 4 minutes breaking things downstairs and walking round.  When he finally finds me, even though I've been stuck the entire round and I have no items, he insta-head punches me.  

The end.

• Sad 1

The lamest Final Girl moment I've ever witnessed was when a Jenny stepped in both of my 2-seater traps on Crystal Lake while I was searching for her by the phone house.