For about three days now, my morph has been bugged.

Either every place on the map is considered out of bounds so when I select a spot, I get the zapping noise or I can morph but I only go to one specific spot no matter where click.

If its PACK small, its right above the boat house.  If its Higgins, its near the barn.

I have re-installed and still have the same problem.  If I quit as Jason, I get penalized and thrown into an empty lobby and can't get a public game for 1-2 hours. 

Am I the only having this problem???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9pSVsohf0

33 minutes ago, IronCatFish said:

For about three days now, my morph has been bugged.

Either every place on the map is considered out of bounds so when I select a spot, I get the zapping noise or I can morph but I only go to one specific spot no matter where click.

If its PACK small, its right above the boat house.  If its Higgins, its near the barn.

I have re-installed and still have the same problem.  If I quit as Jason, I get penalized and thrown into an empty lobby and can't get a public game for 1-2 hours. 

Am I the only having this problem???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9pSVsohf0

You'll need to report this the proper way by submitting it to Jasonkillsbugs.com (it still may not get fixed but reporting it here will not do anything. For all we know, they will introduce another bug that's even worse and you'll forget all about this one). Good luck.

Submitted to Jasonkillsbugs, but its still happening after a second re-install.   No matter what Jason I select or map, I can't morph.

Figured it out.  I had PS4 and Xbox controller support enabled in Steam which caused a conflict.  I just have to disable one of them.

• Thanks 1