Brevator

A Lot of People Can Die in Five Minutes

Here's a very organized team of counselors who knew exactly what they were doing! This video demonstrates two things: 

1.) Large Maps Are No Match for Coordinated Teams. Too many people quit the match as soon as the map loads because they're scared of anything that isn't Packanack Small. I know it's hard to find players who actually want to work as a team, but it's not impossible.

2.) Calling the Cops is Not a Meta Escape. I've seen almost as many Jasons leave as soon as the red timer appears, as if it's an automatic game over. You have five whole minutes before they show up. And if you use them wisely, you too can avoid being embarrassed at the exit. Yes, even by a Chad.

Enjoy!

P.S. How awesome does Part 9 look with the pickaxe?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Very nice! That is stellar Jason play. Bravo sir.

That Top Popper kill is bugged or something for you also?

All grab kills are bugged. It happens at least once a match.

The Top Popper kill takes forever to ready.

I have to admit that I've always felt that way about the cops being called as well because as Jason, you already have a load of pressure on you as it is, but when the cops are called, it makes it even worse because at that point you have to REALLY get it in gear. I had to learn the hard way what can happen if you don't set a trap at the phone first. Literally one minute into that game, the cops were already called while I was setting traps at the car. It didn't go well for me, made worse by the fact that they were trolling me the whole game. So now I ALWAYS set a trap at the phone first. But you know what? You gave me hope that it is possible to still get those kills, police or not :)

1 hour ago, JasonLives86 said:

made worse by the fact that they were trolling me the whole game.

You know what helps me during these difficult times?  Drinking the tears of a troll after I slash them.

Lots of vitamins and nutrients, especially salt.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

You know what helps me during these difficult times?  Drinking the tears of a troll after I slash them.

Lots of vitamins and nutrients, especially salt.

? I will keep that in mind ?

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

? I will keep that in mind ?

Just remember, electrolytes = salt.  

Gatorade tears confirmed.  And Gatorade is delicious.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 4:23 AM, Brevator said:

1.) Large Maps Are No Match for Coordinated Teams. Too many people quit the match as soon as the map loads because they're scared of anything that isn't Packanack Small. I know it's hard to find players who actually want to work as a team, but it's not impossible.

Im the opposite.

I quit small maps..   I refuse  to play them.   I hate loading into them.   

Few nights ago i loaded into a small map for the 1st time in a while, and ended up as Jason.  In 1 min 2 cars where be worked on, and someone was tanking traps at the phone.  First person i grabbed had a pocket knife.   I instantly quit.     Im out..  

The only way i'll play as Jason in a small map is if Jason gets his skills at the start.

• Haha 1

I like a challenge, small maps as Jason with lots of activity just means working harder. If a couple of people escape it’s no big deal, they had everything in their favour. Those people who you do kill tend to be worth it, they take it very personally that you got them. 

42 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im the opposite.

Few nights ago i loaded into a small map for the 1st time in a while, and ended up as Jason.  In 1 min 2 cars where be worked on, and someone was tanking traps at the phone.  First person i grabbed had a pocket knife.   I instantly quit.     Im out..  

The only way i'll play as Jason in a small map is if Jason gets his skills at the start.

What a horrible match that must have been…..even if for short.

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What a horrible match that must have been…..even if for short.

When a lobby is filled with players who know what they doing .. small maps are tedious for a Jason player. Its just too easy and fast to loot everything and get to objectives. 

I never understood why they added small maps. Nor why anyone would purposely choose them.  

Ya, i get it. It gives counsellors an advantage due to map size and proximity..  But i dont play this game to have an advantage over Jason.  I prefer Normal maps as counsellor and Jason. 

7 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Im the opposite.

While I don’t quit out, I also hate them. If the team is competent, at least two are getting out no matter what (unless they commit to one objective). I also dislike jarvis and pinehurst, so when I am host we’re getting packanack, crystal lake and higgins.

I love Jarvis and Pinehurst. Yes they're huge, but the objectives always spawn in one of the same 3 areas and if you have a team of counselors who know what they're doing and a Jason who knows his shit, they can be the most fun for everyone. 

A big Problem is also , that too many Players just take this much too seriously.

I am going to also tell a short Story. I got into a Lobby with my friend. But they were all high Level and probably teaming. But I didn't want to leave because we finally found a Lobby.....Well , I also took some Medicine which gave me really annoying side effects. And guess what? They wanted to bully me. And since I had those side effects I wasn't Ready or in the mood at all.

Some time later BOTH cars got started and a bit later I see Tommy and the Sweater Girl. I thought : Fuck this , I ain't having this shit. So I stood in the door and waited until she used the Sweater. Maybe they could have actually made it but Tommy wasn't able to get in.....Well , I actually killed everyone. Lol.

And the Sweater Girl then as I killed her in the last ten seconds , then told me I am a pussy multiple times and that I should take it as a man (Ah , okay , I should have just stood there in your face just waiting for my death? I had no fucking Resort , not even throwing knives because we played on Packanack small.) I said : ''Atleast I didn't hide in the water , you bully…….and also , you just got outplayed , duhhh……..and you don't fuck with The Wolf.....with a Toast...…….with Retro-Jason......''(except you're one of the Forum pro's.)

And also , I love Jarvis House for the atmosphere and the balance. But then come the Little tryhards , Level 150 , Vanessa and of Course , choose Packanack small. Or if they really hate Jason , they choose Crystal Lake small. And add to that , that These Maps have soooo few Throwing knives.

Those Maps were a kinda fun Experiment but they are horrible now. Jason just has the huge disadvantage. Jason can find the counselors quicker? You know , there is something like Sound pings which already help in that regard.

Do you know this meme? :

QctXDVs.png

Well , Here is our equivalent :

t9nxXOw.jpg

• Haha 1

Like I'll play it if it gets randomly selected, even if I'm Jason, because I'm lucky enough to usually get the one RNG loadout on that map that actually works to Jason's advantage, where the phone is at the boat garage and the 4-seater is right below it...you virtually never have to leave the top of the map, the kills just line themselves up for you. But if I get into a lobby and the host already has Packanack Small selected, I'm leaving immediately. After I tell them what a pansy-ass coward they are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Like I'll play it if it gets randomly selected, even if I'm Jason, because I'm lucky enough to usually get the one RNG loadout on that map that actually works to Jason's advantage, where the phone is at the boat garage and the 4-seater is right below it...you virtually never have to leave the top of the map, the kills just line themselves up for you. But if I get into a lobby and the host already has Packanack Small selected, I'm leaving immediately. After I tell them what a pansy-ass coward they are.

If I am the host on PC and People ''ask'' me in the Chat : PACKANAK SMLAL PLS , I say Forget it , That's my Lobby , bitch. If they still won't leave , I choose Pinehurst and he will leave immediately. Also works if you want your friend to join but there are already 8 Players. 

More than often you can also scare away 150 Vanessas with choosing Pinehurst. Or assholes in General.

Praise Pinehurst.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If I am the host on PC and People ''ask'' me in the Chat : PACKANAK SMLAL PLS , I say Forget it , That's my Lobby , bitch. If they still won't leave , I choose Pinehurst and he will leave immediately. Also works if you want your friend to join but there are already 8 Players. 

More than often you can also scare away 150 Vanessas with choosing Pinehurst. Or assholes in General.

Praise Pinehurst.

If some squeaker requests Packanack Small, they get Jarvis House.

And nobody escapes from Jarvis House when I'm Jason. NOBODY.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 5:18 PM, HuDawg said:

When a lobby is filled with players who know what they doing .. small maps are tedious for a Jason player. Its just too easy and fast to loot everything and get to objectives. 

I never understood why they added small maps. Nor why anyone would purposely choose them.  

Ya, i get it. It gives counsellors an advantage due to map size and proximity..  But i dont play this game to have an advantage over Jason.  I prefer Normal maps as counsellor and Jason. 

Do you quit a match if you load up on a small map as a counselor?

8 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Do you quit a match if you load up on a small map as a counselor?

I've actually quit more as a counsellor on small maps...lol.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I've actually quit more as a counsellor on small maps...lol.

I am tired of Pack-a-Snack in both small and large myself. I don't see the point in leaving though. It takes too long sometimes to get in a room that rolls. I just wish it always randomly set though. 

I find small maps are nice for running Jasons. Less need to morph when knocking out generators.

If I'm host, I'll normally go through all the maps. Starting with small all the way through to Jarvis and swinehurst. I've learned to not taking it too seriously. I've had multiple games where all objectives have been worked on before I have had shift , while morph is in cooldown. So what. You'll always get another chance. I also bet that all of us (except a certain tiff) have had our share of 8/8's , but sometimes the good ones escape. Especially if they get lucky with the items.

Edit. Ot., yes, alot of people can die in five minutes, depending on counselor skill level. Also alot of people can escape in five minutes... But, well played!