Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

Game Crashing + Salt Mines

Mine game loves to crash. Thanks for the salt guys. Especially when ones internet goes out. Thanks for punishing us for your game crashing and internet crashes. Dicks.

u are fucking right man , thanks for nothing , now that the game is over servers are worst than ever 

and still no savini for all the bullshit we have to tolerate 

2 minutes ago, pucho said:

and still no savini for all the bullshit we have to tolerate 

Why? Why would they give anyone Savini Jason? It was a backer exclusive. I hate that I missed out on him, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

I have had repeated issues due to my internet and yet never been placed in the salt mines... just saying. 

As for Savini... get over it. You are not owed anything; especially an exclusive item that is for backers only. 

13 hours ago, Jasix said:

I have had repeated issues due to my internet and yet never been placed in the salt mines... just saying. 

Have you ever had the issue where you're hosting a lobby and the match ends, but instead of going back to the lobby, it just sits there, with everyone either dead or escaped, and you're forced to close the application, but the game still thinks the match is going, so you get salt points for host quitting? Have you had that repeated issue?

Just saying...

25 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Have you ever had the issue where you're hosting a lobby and the match ends, but instead of going back to the lobby, it just sits there, with everyone either dead or escaped, and you're forced to close the application, but the game still thinks the match is going, so you get salt points for host quitting? Have you had that repeated issue?

Just saying...

I think it's console only. I had that too but not on PC yet.

But once I played with a very experienced Jason and then that glitch happened. He then broke down every door and many other Things. At some Point he must have did something which ended it before the 20 Minute mark.

I feel your pain.  There have been several posts about how the salt mines are more trouble than they are worth.  I have had the game crash on me and then sent to the salt mines. Which causes me to spawn in an empty lobby over and over. I just quit and watch a movie. They just need to remove the salt mines.

mignt be your internet. I switched my router for a new one and it works way better. I don't crash as a host ever anymore. I've never been put in the salt mines for crashes. I think they are needed because so many people used to quit, and it's a lot less now. But back before they were a thing I could never level up because all these hosts kept quitting. They could be better yes, but they need to be there.

The Savini complainers really crack me up. There was like an 18 month, or more, window to place your $4.99 preorder for Savini....first through Kickstarter and then through Backerkit.

There was plenty of press advertising the game since day one of the Kickstarter campaign.

I got my Savini, over a year before game release.

If you don't have Savini, it's your own damn fault you didn't want to spend the $4.99 for the 18 months or more window you had. So why should they give anyone Savini that didn't take the ample time and cheap opportunity when they had it?

Those that didn't can go spend the $500 asking price on Ebay.

• Like 1

I mean both xbox and PS4 had glitches where you could get Savini. I got him for free on xbox. This game is not worth your time to complain about, I love it but its lost all respect.

It feels like this game has gotten worse since the court case announcement. More crashes, idle kicks, freezing, doors not dissapearing etc. Putting on my conspiracy hat but it's like they hope we just give up on the game.

• Like 1