Sign in to follow this  
Brevator

Troll Disposal

Salt Mines, Day 17...

While toiling away endlessly in these cavernous chasms, after winding up here through a glitch that forces you to host-quit, I encountered a lobby host who was purposely killing himself to come back as Tommy. He then proceeded to start the two-seater and run over everyone within distance. 

After being crushed underneath his gleeful malevolence, I briefly considered leaving, but decided against it...it was a decision I would not regret. 

Watch as I relentlessly pursue him, even as traps are snapping and cars are starting...

No, little troll, you're not getting away from me... 

That about sums up my recent experiences. They’re happy as long as they can troll everyone, but as soon as they are about to get killed by Jason, “host has left the game.”

2 hours ago, Brevator said:

Salt Mines, Day 17...

While toiling away endlessly in these cavernous chasms, after winding up here through a glitch that forces you to host-quit, I encountered a lobby host who was purposely killing himself to come back as Tommy. He then proceeded to start the two-seater and run over everyone within distance. 

After being crushed underneath his gleeful malevolence, I briefly considered leaving, but decided against it...it was a decision I would not regret. 

Watch as I relentlessly pursue him, even as traps are snapping and cars are starting...

No, little troll, you're not getting away from me... 

What a pussy.

1 hour ago, ZillaMeister said:

If you make the host leave as Jason you automatically win.

At this point, people take wins any way they can get them.

I have been running into the same. It's why I have taken a few days off. I needed a break from the trollls.

Yeah, they are out there. I just roll with the punches and have a good laugh. I have noticed nothing pisses off a troll more then not getting pissed off. That is their whole intent. They get really butt hurt when it doesnt work...

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, they are out there. I just roll with the punches and have a good laugh. I have noticed nothing pisses off a troll more then not getting pissed off. That is their whole intent. They get really butt hurt when it doesnt work...

They don't know what to do when Jason starts twirling around in response to their dancing either. Especially when you suddenly hit them with an insta-knife throw. 

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I know man ? lately, I've just started to ignore trolls altogether, while going after other counselors instead. Pretty much it goes like this now...I bust down a door, go inside, and the troll begins playing a game of "ring around the Rosie" around the couch. One time around the couch, and I immediately make a B-line for the door and find someone else to kill. In short, the lesson is.. trolls aren't worth your time, UNLESS they are the final counselor left alive. It makes for a much better experience, trust me. ?

7 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I know man ? lately, I've just started to ignore trolls altogether, while going after other counselors instead. Pretty much it goes like this now...I bust down a door, go inside, and the troll begins playing a game of "ring around the Rosie" around the couch. One time around the couch, and I immediately make a B-line for the door and find someone else to kill. In short, the lesson is.. trolls aren't worth your time, UNLESS they are the final counselor left alive. It makes for a much better experience, trust me. ?

Ever heard of this technique? Helps a lot against the ring around the rosie :

• Like 2

Mmm...yesss...the ol' Shifty Fake Out...you think I'm chasing you, but I never actually left this spot and I'm just waiting for you get near me so I can cancel it and HI THERE, PAL!

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ever heard of this technique? Helps a lot against the ring around the rosie :

I have never heard of this technique, but it's brilliant! I will definitely have to try it, thanks for posting that!

• Like 3

Great iv been doing this for awhile now just never thought to make a video on it also make sure and be careful the Alice Cooper song man behind the mask i used in a video and got a copywright strike against me so just a warning and yes i'll sub to your channel.

3 minutes ago, pilospc said:

Great iv been doing this for awhile now just never thought to make a video on it also make sure and be careful the Alice Cooper song man behind the mask i used in a video and got a copywright strike against me so just a warning and yes i'll sub to your channel.

Lol , that's not my Channel. @Sinisterslither recommended it.

• Like 1

Salt mines are brutal. It's like being in the wild west, so many angry teenagers, teamers and hosts leaving. A lot of them quit/suicide when i'm slashing them. It's frustrating

2 hours ago, Soggy biscuit said:

A lot of them quit/suicide when i'm slashing them. It's frustrating

Slash. Slash! SLASH!!!

Always slash.  ALWAYS.  I'm not there to entertain a lobby full of counselors.  I'm there to wipe them out, and grab kills put Jason at a HUGE disadvantage, especially when multiple counselors are within the immediate vicinity.

Animation Lock on a grab kill allows additional counselors time to prepare a defense or escape.

Waiting for the kill option to be available after the grab gives other counselors time to attack Jason, thereby either stunning him, breaking up the grab kill attempt, or both.

Pocket Knives.

The grab detection box is much smaller than the collission box for a weapon swing.

If you grab them but don't kill them, the counslor suffers no damage.  If you slash them,.you damage them.

So slash away, my friends.  It's called a "slasher" movie, not a "grab them and get bludgeoned by a pack of teenagers" movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2018 at 10:01 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What a fucking asshole…..

Or how we say it in Germany : Was für ein verficktes Arschloch!

Or as a German would say in English:

Vaht ah fahking aass-houl.