Okay , guys , it's time for PC! We will choose a day in the week and some time everyone agrees with , and if they add up , we will get down to Play some F13!

@badassgixxer05 , @GeneiJin , @Tommy86 and @The Wolf with that Toast are Ready!

How About @Ahab , @Redcat345and @Kodiak?

Now we just Need to agree on a day and time!

If somebody wants to join , feel free to comment down below! Don't be shy , we will notice! You can also notify me on Steam , my Name is : The Wolf with a Toast 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wolfstoast

Also , if you think I should Change the title (or the description) let me know!

If someone can , Maybe ask AldermachXI. 

Also , we have to find out who gives us the best Connection , since I sadly live in Germany , I will probably have over 200 MS.

@The Wolf with that Toast With the group kicking bug... I guess this would be for private matches? Count me in.... just message me whenever you want to play. Whether I am in game or not... If I am able to play, I will play.... I just have not been playing much recently due to that pesky bug.
   I have a few friends in my list from the EU... when I invite them to the NA servers, the ping is normally acceptable. I have seen worse pings from friends that live in NA... but I think they might be playing on a commodore 64.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Okay , guys , it's time for PC! We will choose a day in the week and some time everyone agrees with , and if they add up , we will get down to Play some F13!

@badassgixxer05 , @GeneiJin , @Tommy86 and @The Wolf with that Toast are Ready!

How About @Ahab , @Redcat345and @Kodiak?

Now we just Need to agree on a day and time!

If somebody wants to join , feel free to comment down below! Don't be shy , we will notice! You can also notify me on Steam , my Name is : The Wolf with a Toast

Also , if you think I should Change the title (or the description) let me know!

I'm down!!!! 

Okay , I added my Steam account in the title and Redcat , The.Dark.God , badassgixxer , Jasix , Ahab are Ready for this.

Okay , seems like @Ahab would be a good choice to host the Server.  (And yes , private Matches)

I might also add that I live in Germany (so it could get a bit difficult with the time but we will find a good time).

I am just gonna vote for Friday for the day in the week. Does everyone agree?

@The Wolf with that Toast Just let me know when everyone wants to play... on any day of the week. I can host... or anyone else that wants to host can host... whichever works. If we do not have enough people to fill a private match, I am sure someone will have a friend or two that will join in the private match mayhem.

• Like 1

Anyone decide on a time? Im usually good any day during the week after 7:30pm est. as long as no late night plans with the wife.

Note: @The Wolf with that ToastI ended up on a EU server last night and you happened to be in the lobby and just dropped out again. 1 day im gonna catch ya! 😂

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I know , lol but I was nervous….and my friend just invited me.

Its all good. Im not the best player. I still make a ton of mistakes I look back on and am like why the F did I do that! lol. Its all in good fun though, not a competitive one by any means. Looking forward to getting better with some of the bad asses on here(if this ever happens. come on guys!. lol)!