Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Finally Playing with Forum members!

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I must say after being on the forums since day 1 I’ve only played with a couple of members on here via PS4, tonight I finally had the opportunity to play a few rounds with “Darrin Howard” and must say that Darrin was really cool and fun to play with I know a few didn’t like Darrin 3 years ago but super chill dude!!!

Anyways let’s all play together!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the opportunity to play a few rounds with Alien_Number_Six and Brevator last night. I hate I didn’t have the mic hooked up, but both you guys seemed really cool and funny as hell. Really cool playing the game with people here on the forums. My PSN tag is cars-fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played with @AldermachXI , I saw @Redcat345 (but I had to leave early because [life]) and Slash N Cast and Mad-Eye Yokai. But the Forum members are more important. Probably won't take much longer till I find @badassgixxer05.

I will Maybe get PSPlus in a few weeks but I don't use a mic anyways on PS4 but if you want to add me , you can do it  : MrSchaefer1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I played with @AldermachXI , I saw @Redcat345 (but I had to leave early because [life]) and Slash N Cast and Mad-Eye Yokai. But the Forum members are more important. Probably won't take much longer till I find @badassgixxer05.

I will Maybe get PSPlus in a few weeks but I don't use a mic anyways on PS4 but if you want to add me , you can do it  : MrSchaefer1991

Haha, 1 day Wolf! I got in a game with Alder and Redcat way back, but Alder pc kept crashing. Never got up with them again unfortunately. We should try to get a pc group together on here. I see Xbox does it every once in awhile and bet it is a blast 4 sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Haha, 1 day Wolf! I got in a game with Alder and Redcat way back, but Alder pc kept crashing. Never got up with them again unfortunately. We should try to get a pc group together on here. I see Xbox does it every once in awhile and bet it is a blast 4 sure! 

That would be a really good idea! Someone should do that (please not me though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve played with forum members once in a while. I’m on PS4 and I’ve played with @Shadesofjoe @NthnButAGoodTime . I’ve had @Alien_Number_Six on my friends list forever, but I don’t think I’ve played with him. I think it’s because we are in different time zones, and I usually don’t play until 10 PST. I always enjoy playing with forum members so add me if you are on PS4. Gamer tag is my forum name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw you @The Wolf with that Toast this past weekend, but I was with a full party so couldn't invite you. Here's hoping next time we can play together :)

My Steam name is Disco Stick. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I played with @AldermachXI , I saw @Redcat345 (but I had to leave early because [life]) and Slash N Cast and Mad-Eye Yokai. But the Forum members are more important. Probably won't take much longer till I find @badassgixxer05.

I will Maybe get PSPlus in a few weeks but I don't use a mic anyways on PS4 but if you want to add me , you can do it  : MrSchaefer1991

If you see me, drop in on me in game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played with Slasher_Clone, Darrin Howard, and I think that's it actually lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played with a few of you, let’s see if I can remember them all.

@deathbat96777, @PowellCampsNAKED (Who was the other guy, ‘Vost7’ I think his PSN was something like that), @Methodicalize, @Maddogg_8121, I thought it was a longer list.

 If I forgot you I’m sorry, let me know and I’ll make it up to you. 

@Manny1985, did we have a match last month? The host lost connection I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brevator said:

I'm on PS4 too...look me up

Same name? 

Mine is the same, you look me up, lol. 😝 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I’ve played with forum members once in a while. I’m on PS4 and I’ve played with @Shadesofjoe @NthnButAGoodTime . I’ve had @Alien_Number_Six on my friends list forever, but I don’t think I’ve played with him. I think it’s because we are in different time zones, and I usually don’t play until 10 PST. I always enjoy playing with forum members so add me if you are on PS4. Gamer tag is my forum name.

I work nights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jasix said:

I saw you @The Wolf with that Toast this past weekend, but I was with a full party so couldn't invite you. Here's hoping next time we can play together :)

My Steam name is Disco Stick. 

 

I actually saw someone who was called jasix2005...I think last night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I actually saw someone who was called jasix2005...I think last night?

Nope not me. My Steam name is Disco Stick :) I'm traveling for work and won't be on until Friday night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Played with a few of you, let’s see if I can remember them all.

@deathbat96777, @PowellCampsNAKED (Who was the other guy, ‘Vost7’ I think his PSN was something like that), @Methodicalize, @Maddogg_8121, I thought it was a longer list.

 If I forgot you I’m sorry, let me know and I’ll make it up to you. 

@Manny1985, did we have a match last month? The host lost connection I think.

I've also played with maddogg_8121, I forgot about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I've also played with maddogg_8121, I forgot about that

Yeah, he’s moved on to other games lately, dbd I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shameless plug here, but for those of you that have been a part of my religious study group thread, I would love to get some Bible study, faith discussions going on Playstation. I don't have a mic yet because mine is broken, but once I do, I would love to get that up and running for anyone interested with fellow forum members. I think it would be a good way to keep in contact and keep the community alive after this game finishes dying, and if we get bored with said topic, no topic is off limits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deathbat96777 said:

Shameless plug here, but for those of you that have been a part of my religious study group thread, I would love to get some Bible study, faith discussions going on Playstation. I don't have a mic yet because mine is broken, but once I do, I would love to get that up and running for anyone interested with fellow forum members. I think it would be a good way to keep in contact and keep the community alive after this game finishes dying, and if we get bored with said topic, no topic is off limits.

Whoa! Lol, you're brave brother! I am a follower of Christ too, but I must say this forum has frowned upon this discussion in the past. Hopefully things have changed. I play on ps4, I used to play everyday but I got burned out so I'm only on occasionally. Add me, just msg me you're from here. I'm redrum138. If you see me in game feel free to join in. I'm always up for discussion on biblical literature, and how it pertains to our world today. The topic is obviously not for everyone, but if you do start something for it I will gladly join the conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually just deleted Friday unfortunately. I just got tired of the crappy servers. The only games I have installed right now are Black Ops 3 + zombie dlc maps (all except Chronicles), Resident Evil 4, and Battlefront II. I also have the new Spider-Man pre-ordered. I will still add you and we can chit chat some time tho. I don't have a mic yet, my cat chewed up my last one. The headphones work for music, but the mic part is damaged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×