Priscillah

In the Salt Mines because the game froze...

I was hosting a game that crashed upon loading in. I figured I’d restart my game and join my friend instead. Much to my surpise I was put on low priority queue. I had no clue why so I decided to google and then found out about the “Salt Mines”. I frequently deal with getting killed while lagging out (even though my internet is solid and fast enough), people helping Jason or Jasons quitting but still continue the lobby I’m in. I get the concept of the Salt mines but I think it’s unfair for people to get put there because of a game glitch/error. I have no clue how long it takes to get out either and it’s pissing me off to no end, being unable to join my friend or being in a lobby that doesn’t fill up! I know this is a useless plea but : FIX THIS SHIT!   

End of rant

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

The Salt Mines are hard to get into and easy to get out of.

Most of the time 30 minutes or less.

Nope, try all night long, after one time of quitting a game as host ;). Probs still in it.

Not being argumentative but that can't be the whole story. 

You do not get into the salt mines after one host quit. You have to be, possibly unknowingly, doing something else to accumulate salt.

When you say "try all night long", what does that entail? 

It is in fact, the whole story, unless I get disconnected for some reason (host leaving/ game freezing to the point I can’t move) I don’t leave. I stick it out no matter how horrible some people are like helping Jason or whatever because I generally don’t care. Hence why I am salty about being salted. 

By all night I mean I tried playing games with my friend whom I couldn’t join or hosting a lobby that wouldn’t fill out with more than 5 people who mostly kept leaving as we loaded in from roughly 8 till 12 pm.