Sign in to follow this  
pucho

no survivors

the longest no survivors you had with jason ?

i played like one month straight every night and got no survivors  all the time , that was my longest record i think

17 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

August 1st till December 7th with Part 2.

You were the one who is really good as Jason , am I Right? I would love to see some of your Gameplay.

Meh..  For me NO survivors is less a bout being a good Jason.. And more about a game filled with bad counselors against a good Jason.

If all counselors attack objectives.. Jason can't be everywhere at once.  So people will escape.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You were the one who is really good as Jason , am I Right? I would love to see some of your Gameplay.

I'm on Twitch with the same name. I've finished entire lobbies in under 5 mins with Part 2.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

I'm on Twitch with the same name. I've finished entire lobbies in under 5 mins with Part 2.

You have a freaking entry in the Urban Dictionary? Holy shit.

On July 25, 2018 at 4:45 AM, HuDawg said:

Meh..  For me NO survivors is less a bout being a good Jason.. And more about a game filled with bad counselors against a good Jason.

If all counselors attack objectives.. Jason can't be everywhere at once.  So people will escape.

That's not the case all the time. I just played a game yesterday where everyone was going for objectives but I was guarding them all like crazy and listening for the sound queues. I never spawned to the 2 seater and focused on keeping the phone and 4 seater protected. Get down to 2 people after Tommy was called and they start the 4 seater. They were almost to the main road and nearly escaped but I got in front of them and chased them down to the end of the map without morphing or shifting. Finally stopped the car and killed them both as they tried going for it. They were a formidable team, and when they would group up I made sure to not grab them since they would only stun me. But they were finding parts, ranking traps, but I was on their asses the entire time even when some of them tried luring me away so the others could do the objectives I didn't fall for it and went after the AJ's and Debs that stayed next to the objectives while Vanessa's and Adams tried leading me away to distract me.

3 hours ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

That's not the case all the time. I just played a game yesterday where everyone was going for objectives but I was guarding them all like crazy and listening for the sound queues.

But you can't guard all objectives at one time..  And, if people are not screwing up with repairs then there are no sound cues.

Sometimes.. you got to let the small fishes go..Or the big fishes will get away. (By small i mean the two seater or boat.)  At 15 mins left, you can also ignore the cops being called.

• Thanks 1