Sign in to follow this  
ExpertDual

Fastest Time you wiped a full lobby as Jason?

13 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

Part 7 probably is the best for record fast wipes because he's the easiest to catch counselors out in the open. 

How? 

Part III is much better than Part VII for sure. And I think Part V , VI or IX would be the best.

Part 7 is the only Jason who can sense noise more easily. Even characters with 9 stealth are trackable for an ambush. If you know the maps you can morph/shift on counselors positions the moment they are out in the open. 

At first I thought the title of this thread was "Fastest time you wiped".

I've wiped out everyone as quick as within the first 6 or 7 minutes, I believe. But I've also had matches where I got the last one within a miute of the match ending.

14 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

Part 7 is the only Jason who can sense noise more easily. Even characters with 9 stealth are trackable for an ambush. If you know the maps you can morph/shift on counselors positions the moment they are out in the open. 

You're Right , I totally forgot that! 

That of Course changes a lot. Yeah , he is probably one of the best in those Scenarios then.

Also , Quote me , if you want to notice me.

I don't know what everyone else was doing but the first came I went into, Jason wiped us out in about 3 minutes. I don't know if everyone else gaggled together or what but I was like "wait, this round just started."

@ExpertDual That was a damned quick match...
   Personally, I never looked at it as a race... I like to play with my food... I mean victims. I never much paid attention to how fast I can wipe a lobby, but there have been some quick matches... I just never think to record them unless something freaky happens... and I usually miss those moments too by the time I hit record.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:27 AM, Ahab said:

@ExpertDual That was a damned quick match...
   Personally, I never looked at it as a race... I like to play with my food... I mean victims. I never much paid attention to how fast I can wipe a lobby, but there have been some quick matches... I just never think to record them unless something freaky happens... and I usually miss those moments too by the time I hit record.

I mean I don't think of it as a race too. I just love the smoothness of it all jumping ontop of the counselors right after you got another. On playstation 4 though I have my ps4 share set for the last 30 minutes so I can still get a whole match afterwards depending on my mood. 

14 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

I mean I don't think of it as a race too. I just love the smoothness of it all jumping ontop of the counselors right after you got another. On playstation 4 though I have my ps4 share set for the last 30 minutes so I can still get a whole match afterwards depending on my mood. 

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great challenge to set to Jason players. Watching some videos of very quick matches can teach any of us a few things as well... learning from the mistakes the counselors made and learning from the strategies used by the Jason players that took up this challenge.
   I still like to play with my victims in game though... But I am always interested in learning from the mistakes of others and learning tactics I may not have thought of.

• Like 1

This doesn’t quite count because there is only 5 counselors. 4 MINUTES. This is what happens when you make a stupid plan like holing everybody left alive up in a small room with no stun weapons.  This is by far the stupidest bunch of players I have run into as Jason.