Sorry if this is already a topic but I looked and didn't see it as one but I have seen a bunch of stuff about favorite counselor and who they will choose and that got me wondering who is everyone's favorite Jason model and which will you be using as your main Jason ? Personally I will prefer playing as a counselor but Jason gameplay is still a huge part of the game so for me I visually like the look of part six Jason he looks so cool all the models have so much detail in them as the devs being fans themselves put so much effort into even the smallest details on the masks to make sure they got it right and for me I think part 6 looks the best so I think I will be using him as my main Jason but I'm also interested to see what the Tom Savini Jason will look like and any other that will be released but for now it's part 6

You know, Part 3 and Part 7 are my favorite Jason designs, but for some reason they aren't the ones I look forward to playing most. For me, that'd be Part 6 and Part 2. Not sure why. I just really want to take them for a spin!

My top 3 are 7, 6 and 3 so far, but I haven't seen the Savini design yet though. If it's badass enough I may end up using that one.

Part 6 

Thus far, no other Jason comes close. But I'm really looking forward to seeing the Part 8 and JGTH Jasons.

Not sure yet exactly which one I'll play the most, but even without seeing it I am most excited for Savini's Jason.

Each pervious version was created specifically for the corresponding movie. Everything from design, to movement, to abilities was done to suit the the film.

Having a version created from scratch specifically for the game means that Tom can respond to the game itself and work directly with development team to make a Jason that is, from the ground up, designed to exist in this particular addition to the franchise. 

• Like 2

I will have to wait to play the game before i can honestly answer this question as devs have said every Jason will play differently so just going off looks for now ive always loved part 7 and will most likely be playing that one a fair bit.

2 and 3 for me. Both look fantastic. I might have had to say 3 only except when you go into the Jason toom in the virtual cabin and stare into that one eye on Sackhead it really creeps you out. Looks great.

Kinda what Davidt suggested. I will have play as all of them to get a feel on my favorite. To start I will do 3 and 7. Also Tom's Jason skin as well as part 9. I will start with 3 for sure.

Looking forward to playing as JGTH Jason, Part 6 Jason, and for some odd reason Part 8 Jason. But in all honesty, the ones showcased so far look amazing.

Looking forward to playing as JGTH Jason, Part 6 Jason, and for some odd reason Part 8 Jason. But in all honesty, the ones showcased so far look amazing.

Part 8 Jason looks kinda like Matt Cordell

https://discdoesretro.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/friday-the-13th-8-jason-face.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKsBJuQcOuUEgPhCVp7UJSjouaqCjsG3JdO8_syl8tTALv5-De

• Like 1

Huh... I never noticed that. Neet!

Honestly looking at the in game models, 3 and 7 so far look the best, they just look super polished.

Jason 6 looks the best after them his clothes feel a bit bright (Tho word on the street is he looks a LOT better in the dark. And if that's the case he would probably be number 1)

Sack head looks legit as FUCK most of the time... however the the sack model looks off when he changes his facing. (You can tell its a solid object.) And it irks me.

Ill probably change up what Jason I'm playing from game to game. I more than likely wont have a main Jason, they all look cool enough to play.

I guess being submerged long enough will do that to you. I think the designer for Jason in that film said he wanted to give him an amphibian-ish look.

I guess i would go with part 3 (and Part 4 if GunMedia ever release that Jason as DLC),as for zombie Jason i dunno maybe part 6 or 8.

I kinda prefer the more human Jason especially if one of his capabilities is being able to run or jog.

Im not saying i dont like any of the zombie versions,but i find human Jason running much scarier.

2,3, 7, 6,  9 ( this because is very grotesque), JASON X, the normal and the uber, Jason 2009.

Personally i want to take Tom's Jason out for a spin. I'd like to see Jason X just for the asthetics and just as a collectors item.

• Like 1

I'm gonna play all of them. But visually, I'd probably say 3 and 7 are my favourite looks and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do with JGTH.