Sign in to follow this  
scorpio

Weekly Events STILL listed as 'coming soon' on official website - This is getting ridiculous!

Can the owners of the official Fri 13th website finally remove the 'coming soon' weekly events from the website, on the news page it's STILL there - advertised at the bottom of the page.

This is ridiculous, you've admitted on the site that there's no new content, so WHY? if the advertisement for 'Weekly Events' still listed as 'coming soon' at the bottom of the page.

Are you guys really trying to still advertise content that's not coming on purpose at this point, or is someone not doing their jobs properly?

Seriously, there's no excuse at this point, that should be removed from the site.

I won't post a link as I assume it's against the rules but just go to the official Fri 13th game site and go to news, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you shall see what I am talking about! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I would like to know as well why they're still up there. Hey @ShiftySamurai, could you please confirm that they are indeed not coming and maybe get them off the official site?

• Like 2

I bet they never had it programmed correctly to count all the totals. They probably never figured out how to get it working, and quit focusing on it a while back. This is dumb as hell that its still even up. Remember when content creators of the week used to come out monthly.. how long has this one been up?

• Like 2

The developers are a joke. We’ve seen that time and again. Hell they can’t even keep their website updated. lol.... i will give the developers of DbD props. Consistently coming out with huge patches, listening and trying to accommodate their fan base. One look at their patch notes show how much they care as they are incredibly extensive. The game is fun. Not as fun as Friday, but still a good time. But one place they reign supreme over Friday is the developers. (And the perk system but that’s a different topic). Those developers try. These are the laughingstock of the industry

• Like 2