SBleeder

Greetings/Did I do something wrong?

Hello everyone. 

Just joined the Forum and an excited to talk about the game.  

I play on PS4 and have been playing since the game's release (I pre-ordered). 

I'm a massive Friday the 13th fan and was overjoyed when I learned that this game was being made. I've never been a huge multilayer gamer and I still play in the offline modes a lot.  I just finished the last Challenge a few days ago. 

_____

Now for the bad stuff:

Last night I was playing in multilayer mode and was playing as Jason.   

I had killed 5 counselors, leaving 3 (2 +Tommy Jarvis).  

It was late in the game.  The police had arrived. 

I used Sense to see where the remaining counselors were.  Instead of using Shift, I used Morph to get to their approximate location. 

I ended up right at the police escape point.  I was hit with firecrackers before I could attack anyone. 

And then... I get booted by the host. 

Did I break some unwritten rule?  Did I do something that's considered to be cheating?  

I could've really used the XP points... 

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here! Also no the hist just left out of butthurt lol.

Welcome to the forums!

You definitely didn't do anything to deserve getting booted. I'd hope it was unintentional and that the host lost connection; if it was on purpose, then they (and all the players) lost their XP as well, so it'd be self-defeating. I don't think you need to change what you did at all.

If you're interesting in finding some players from here (and hopefully not have that situation happen again!) then I'd recommend the general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members there, including a lot from PS4 players, so it's worth a browse if you have time and feel free to add in your PSN. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges, and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum if any of them sound worth checking out. Best of luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/