OCT 31 1978

What do you want to see from the next patch?

Smarter bots that don’t crash through windows toward me

AI Jason

multiplayer I’ve given up on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Underlined and Bold means it is : Very important.

Only Underlined means it is : Pretty important.

Italic means it is : Minor but everyone would appreciate it.

-Jason should be able hear the same score as the counselors (Part IX hears his own Part IX theme and not only the counselor , Part VI hears his own theme…..)

-Make Jason's Slash less punishable (Make the counselors flinch longer after getting hit , they shouldn't be able to hit Jason after directly getting hit by him or atleast give Jason enough time to run away from the hit).

-Fix the Party glitch.

-Fix the spectator glitch.

-Increase Jason's Health drastically.

-Fix the invisible window barrier.

-Being able to bring more kills with you (You can only bring 4 kills with you? You can't even choose all weapon kills if you have a DLC kill pack. Make it like , that you can map it on PC on 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 and on PS4 press R1 [and whatever it is on Xbox] while you grabbed someone like when you activate Jason's abilities.)

-You should be able to block outside of Combat stance as Jason.

-Fix the interaction lock.

-You shouldn't spawn in as a random counselor  or a random Jason.

-Since so many People want it , The door should be broken if you rage through it.

-If you rage through a door , you shouldn't be immediately punishable.

-There should be more throwing knives on Crystal lake , Crystal Lake small and Packanack small. (I hope that those can be added , if not due to the lawsuit , Forget this Point)

-Make Jason's recovery from a whiffed grab finally much Shorter. Or make it like you can trick a counselor into hitting you but you can turn away and grab again.

-Give every Jason one more trap (instead of 3 Traps with -Traps , you have 4 , instead of 5 Traps , you have 6 and instead of 7 , you have 8 with +Traps) or just give -Traps Jason's one more trap , so that -Traps Jason's have 4 traps instead of 3.

And for fucks sake , bring back MEAT-SHIELDING! PLEASE!

-If you grab a counselor , this counselor now can be used as a Shield for Incoming Damage.

I know , this sounds very Jason favoured (look at the other Posts and you can only see one guy who suggest something for the counselors)  but I can't think of something bad for the counselors (except the Sprays but they are just at more random spots now but People can adapt easily) but it is because they have it so much easier now. The onliest Thing hindering them is the glitches. It is too counselor favoured now , please , this game is supposed to be Jason favoured. Jason is a joke now , my Friends (who just began playing the game) don't even want to Play as Jason because they know , they will be destroyed by the counselors.

And please , don't break anything else. I don't want to lose more Players. And I know you guys don't want to lose them either.

Great ideas all around.....

I especially LOVE the idea to add more kills for PC and PS4 by holding R1 and then kill prompt..same with Xbox.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I want them to fix “Stalk” for some reason it keeps coming in late to the game when it should start immediately ....  ? muwahaha 

Yeah , that one too. It would so nice to have it immediately.Then you didn't even have to Change your load out.

13 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Stalk can't come before Morph, it would be a waste of time for Jason in his shack. But in second position it would be cool.

Well , he means starting with Morph and Stalk.

All those great jumpscares……..yummy.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , he means starting with Morph and Stalk.

All those great jumpscares……..yummy.

Exactly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

Jason should just start the game with all of his abilities except rage.

I think Shift Right away would create one of the biggest shit storms by the community.....

they should one fix the party system as that what has broken the game for me and two fix the spectator glitch and interaction bug(btw you can fix this by swinging your weapon and even just pressing the action to do so fixes this) and two find some way to sneak Uber jason in even though they should be able to since hes technically in the game, maybe release him without putting him in patch notes and make it seem like a mistake.

3 hours ago, malloymk said:

Jason should just start the game with all of his abilities except rage.

This is actually a good idea.

Totally spices the game up.

Jason is supposed to be a force...all game. Not during specific time frames.

I would actually like the Salt Mines removed. In theory it was a good idea but it doesn't work, and I'm playing on PC so I'm saying this without the threat of hosts leaving. 

I played through a handful of matches today, never leaving one until about the 5th match. I had already escaped and the Jason was an obvious novice. There were about 12 minutes left, I wasn't selected as Tommy, and could see that the remaining time was going to be spent pummeling the masked terror. So I left and ended up in the Salt Mines. 

I've only been there a few times and other on one occasion it's been completely random. 

If this is what I'm experiencing then I have to assume others are too.

Just get rid of it. On PC we've only got a pool of a few hundred players anyways.

I have been experiencing a lot of counselor miscues. Playing as Fox and running sometimes makes her sound like winded Chad or Kenny. I have heard several others. Windows sounding like they get smashed twice is real annoying because then I think they hopped out another window.

The biggest one bothering me right now, is when in rage mode and walking through the door, but the door still being visible so then you cant brace yourself for the room.

I have been having sound issues on Xbox One.

The music cuts out during multiplayer or offline bots randomly.

Stays that way until the match is over. Happens on every map.

Sounds will also repeat themselves multiple times or have a delay.

Sound issues need to be fixed.

On 7/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, The Doctor said:

One thing that always drives me nuts are the counselors' voices during grab kills (namely head punch). Every male counselor says the exact same "Please no!" and I wish they'd fix this already. It's small but it's obviously a bug.

It's not a bug, they said that's intentional to save memory.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

It's not a bug, they said that's intentional to save memory.

Lol, seriously? If that's the case then that's downright lazy. Everyone suddenly sounds like Tommy? To save memory? That's their trouble? That sounds like a bogus explanation.

Could someone explain me , why the door not Breaking is so bothering? You Sound like it's the new car rubberbanding.

@The Doctor A lot of People say that but I think the devs never said that. We Need a Quote on that , it doesn't even make sense.

And if I learned anything from this Forum , I definitely learned that you should almost never trust someone with Tiffany in their Name.

13 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Could someone explain me , why the door not Breaking is so bothering? You Sound like it's the new car rubberbanding.

@The Doctor A lot of People say that but I think the devs never said that. We Need a Quote on that , it doesn't even make sense.

And if I learned anything from this Forum , I definitely learned that you should almost never trust someone with Tiffany in their Name.

The reason the door not breaking is such a bother is because the camera pans behind Jason as you move through it, you then get several seconds of door and door frame in your view and not being able to see what’s going on in the cabin whether the counselor has moved in to go for a stun or evade.... It can become frustrating when you get stunned because you didn’t see it coming or you go straight into combat stance and block and realize that they already took off out the window or back door.... 

11 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

The reason the door not breaking is such a bother is because the camera pans behind Jason as you move through it, you then get you get several seconds of door and door frame in your view and not being able to see what’s going on in the cabin whether the counselor has moved in to go for a stun or evade.... It can become frustrating when you get stunned because you didn’t see it coming or you go straight into combat stance and block and realize that they already took off out the window or back door.... 

Wait , I thought it only happens if you rage through it......

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wait , I thought it only happens if you rage through it......

Yes that’s what I am talking about when he rages through you can’t see anything in front of you for a few seconds....because the camera pans behind him and as you walk through the camera passes through the non destroyed door obstructing your view as Jason.

14 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Lol, seriously? If that's the case then that's downright lazy. Everyone suddenly sounds like Tommy? To save memory? That's their trouble? That sounds like a bogus explanation.

That's just what they said. It was on their SP Challenges stream if you wanna hear them talk about it in more depth. But they basically say it's to save system memory.