OCT 31 1978

What do you want to see from the next patch?

Since we haven’t gotten a known issues post yet let’s let Gun and Illfonic know what we consider a priority and what we want fixed come next patch.

@ShiftySamurai

@GunMedia

@Gertz

@[IllFonic]Courier

@GunMedia_Ben

@wes

I would like to see:

combat adjustments to Jason and counselors.

I would like to see Jason be able to block out of combat stance, same with counselors. 

Take out the lock on feature for counselor to counselor and only lock on Jason in combat stance.

the interaction lock fixed.

audio fixed for offline the intro is completely out of sink.

and lightning issues addressing with all maps. ( where light don’t come on till you get to closer to them.)

And fix the issue with doors not breaking apart when raged through them.

What do you guys want fixed....?

• Like 2

Random Counselor  + spectator glitch.  Makes the game hard to enjoy when you load in as a random counselor and then get stuck in spectator mode.

• Like 1

One thing that always drives me nuts are the counselors' voices during grab kills (namely head punch). Every male counselor says the exact same "Please no!" and I wish they'd fix this already. It's small but it's obviously a bug.

• Like 2

Considering I'm only playing this solo and I still have things I want fixed:

-The intro sequences have the sound out of sync for a full second or two. Fix that.

-Counselors share the same voice for kills unless you slash them to death. This has been an issue since launch and has never been addressed (lol emotes). When I kill Chad with the machete dismember kill, I smile when he yells "He's killing me! Oh no!" When I grab Eric and do the machete dismember kill, I want to hear what Eric has to say, not Chad again. Fix that.

-When you throw a counselor through a closed window it breaks. To "explain" why a counselor dies when they are thrown through an open window, have even the OPEN window break. Fix that.

-Since morphing is Grid-based, have the morphing function make a Grid form of the map show up to more accurately show where you're gonna end up. I am sick of morphing to a car on crystal lake only to end up 50 feet away and on the other side of an unbreakable fence. Fix that.

-All the Jasons have the same chase music for the person playing as Jason. Considering multiplayer is dead, make it so the person playing as Jason hears the theme from the Jason they pick. I never get to hear the 8 bit theme or, really ,any theme besides Part 3's chase. Fix that.

-I'm willing to overlook the extra fire axe kills and the spear kills. I've never seen them used, so they must not actually be in the game. That said, Uber is in the game. He passed Cert. He has 6 kills. If you're not going to fix the sound, just give him Part 3's chase music and use the various stock sounds for the various kills. I bought this game to play as Jason murdering people. I want this one last Jason. I don't give a single iota of shit if you have to bullshit some of the sounds and music for his six kills.

As a backer, as a lover of what this game represents, surely someone on your team must know and must want this last thing to be available to the fans. It's in the game, just clean it up with the assets in game and let us have it. I never cared to have the Grendle, I just wanted Uber jason.

If you choose not to, then I request the entire final sequence of Uber Jason be flat out removed from the virtual cabin. Just taking out the "coming soon" parts isn't enough to make the pain stop.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On PC:

The party system fixed so we can create parties and use the dedicated servers without people being kicked. 

The broken door glitch where the door still looks intact until you get right on it. 

The grab glitch where it looks like Jason is grabbing thin air while the counselor floats in front of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to see Jason be able to either block without the combat stance, or be able to run and throw knifes in combat stance.

i would also like to see improved hit detection 

Pretty much everything that's been mentioned already.

Its hard to be optimistic though. It really is.

Just take into account the most game breaking bugs, making the game unplayable and realize they've been there for a few weeks now. The time its taken for those poor console players to even get dedicated servers that many (myself included, despite being a PC player) won't believe until they see it.

Either Illfonic only has one person actually working on this game now to save cost (plus lawsuit news) or they are absolutely not very good at their jobs. We barely hear anything from them, except when they post a patch log and then maybe Courier will say one thing on that thread and that's it. Gertz is long gone it seems too and since he's not the Illfonic rep around here anymore, it is what it is I guess.

Medsprays scarcity.

My suggestion: Add a chance for a spray to spawn in one of the cabs' bathrooms. It's still less than before latest patch. Unless you want to sacrifice one of your favorite perk for hypo + medic...

Fix this flummery.

Reverting Jason's grab to pre-engine upgrade.  The lunge looks ridiculous.  The stinger is ridiculous.  

Revert lighting to pre-engine upgrade.  I'm either stuck playing hardly being able to see anything or adjusting my gamma and making the game look washed out.

Go back to allowing Jason to body block counselors while grabbing in a group. Right now there is zero reason to ever try to grab counselors if there is a couple, or more, people in the vicinity. 

These three changes would get me back into playing more than once a week or so. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TheRadChad said:

Medsprays scarcity.

My suggestion: Add a chance for a spray to spawn in one of the cabs' bathrooms. It's still less than before latest patch. Unless you want to sacrifice one of your favorite perk for hypo + medic...

Fix this flummery.

If you look around, they merely changed some of the locations.

For instance, they took the one out of the Higgins bathroom and it put on the bookshelves heading up the stairs.

I've seen others planted at docks, etc.

They've merely changed up the fixed spawn locations.

• Like 1

I can't play the game without getting the interaction lock after engaging Jason in any way. At this point the game is broken. And to avoid getting ultra snarky here on the fourms with the likes of developers and moderators I have avoided playing the game altogether. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

And fix the issue with doors not breaking apart when raged through them.

this right here. also i would like to see the ability for jason to quick throw a knife at locked on counselor while in combat stance.

• Like 1

The next patch notes should read something like this:

- the invisible "window barrier" has been removed

- Jason can now grab counselors through house windows the same as car windows

- offline intro audio sync has been fixed

- All Jason themes can now be heard during offline matches

- Jason can now knife throw in combat stance

- blocking is now possible outside of combat stance

- Jason can now choose which of his abilities will load first

- fixed an issue that was causing an interaction lock for both Jason and counselors 

• Like 1

Anyone else ever had problems with the camera getting stuck when you are entering the driver's seat in a car? It's like trying to drive while doing a drive-by in GTA.

I just want to be able to play the game for more than two rounds without some sort of catastrophic glitch ruining my experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I want 2 steps forward and no steps back. This patch should be fixes without breaking anything being that it is the only focus now. I know, it is nice to dream.

• Thanks 1

- DEDICATED SERVERS
- Fix Blocking being laggy online if you're not a host. It's disgusting how slow and unreliable it is as Jason
- Counselor voices are the right voices. Seriously, how can it be a year+ and I'm still hearing AJ/Chad's voice when playing most counselors? Come on
- Proper Jason music playing when you are Jason (Part 6 hears 6, 9 hears 9 etc)
- Bring back the launch Jason stun (Jason has stun immunity for a few seconds even after knockdown and getting back up, would help with the easy Jason killing)
- Bring back body blocking when you are grabbing a Counselor. Jesus it's too easy to punish Jason grabs.
- Fix the damn interaction glitch after successfully hitting Jason. You should NEVER be punished for playing well
- Interaction locks in general
- Suicides should disqualify you from being Tommy
- Raging through doors fix
- Higher stun immunity on Raging through doors (not completely unstunnable, but enough that it's a risk for counselors)
- Proper Jason outros (No mask? No Mask. Proper weapons. if I'm Part 3 with a machete unmasked, I want to see Part 3, with a machete, unmasked.)
- Savini Jason in Random Jason pool (if owned)
- When people escape, actually remove their white dot from the map permanently
- When you escape in the car, make sure the Ignition Icon is removed
- PS4 loads to main menu (in every case) very slowly
- PS4 offline bots intro audio plays ahead of time (loading issue?)
- Fix the occasional Savini randomly popping up in the Jason outros
- Get rid of Counselors locking onto Counselors. There's zero point
- Fix Vanessa/Deborah/Fox/Victoria from not reacting whatsoever to lights being taken out
- Skip intros in Challenges (we know its possible)
- Fix Part 6's Sense+ (Both 6 and 7 both have Sense+, but 7's is better. What?)
- Patch the Jarvis Map Party House balcony glitch spot
- Patch the Higgins Graveyard glitch spot
- Fix the missing Chad "GASP" in most of the intros
- Fix Jasons weapon no longer being thrown into the ground on the Packanack Small Intro
- Fix the lighting in Pinehurst (Rainbows are kinda funny, until they aren't anymore)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I just want to be able to play the game for more than two rounds without some sort of catastrophic glitch ruining my experience. 

We are of the same mind.

• Like 2

All jasons unlocked in offline if internet is down

Uber

Roy added to virtual cabin

Original grab back

Meat shielding back

Original window smash back

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

All jasons unlocked in offline if internet is down

Uber

Roy added to virtual cabin

Original grab back

Meat shielding back

Original window smash back

Uber will never be added sadly. They could put Roy in the virtual cabin but they cannot add text that you can interact with because that is supposedbly considered content. 

Underlined and Bold means it is : Very important.

Only Underlined means it is : Pretty important.

Italic means it is : Minor but everyone would appreciate it.

-Jason should be able hear the same score as the counselors (Part IX hears his own Part IX theme and not only the counselor , Part VI hears his own theme…..)

-Make Jason's Slash less punishable (Make the counselors flinch longer after getting hit , they shouldn't be able to hit Jason after directly getting hit by him or atleast give Jason enough time to run away from the hit).

-Fix the Party glitch.

-Fix the spectator glitch.

-Increase Jason's Health drastically.

-Fix the invisible window barrier.

-Being able to bring more kills with you (You can only bring 4 kills with you? You can't even choose all weapon kills if you have a DLC kill pack. Make it like , that you can map it on PC on 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 and on PS4 press R1 [and whatever it is on Xbox] while you grabbed someone like when you activate Jason's abilities.)

-You should be able to block outside of Combat stance as Jason.

-Fix the interaction lock.

-You shouldn't spawn in as a random counselor  or a random Jason.

-Since so many People want it , The door should be broken if you rage through it.

-If you rage through a door , you shouldn't be immediately punishable.

-There should be more throwing knives on Crystal lake , Crystal Lake small and Packanack small. (I hope that those can be added , if not due to the lawsuit , Forget this Point)

-Make Jason's recovery from a whiffed grab finally much Shorter. Or make it like you can trick a counselor into hitting you but you can turn away and grab again.

-Give every Jason one more trap (instead of 3 Traps with -Traps , you have 4 , instead of 5 Traps , you have 6 and instead of 7 , you have 8 with +Traps) or just give -Traps Jason's one more trap , so that -Traps Jason's have 4 traps instead of 3.

-Fix Jason's block.

-Let Jason start with Stalk.

-Fix the Jason ticket System (For every completed match as a counselor you get one ticket. The Person with the most tickets gets to be Jason. If multiple Players have the same amount of tickets , it will be random. If you are Jason , all your tickets get depleted).

-Fix the Top Popper kill.

-Give the spear the Overhead swing back.

-If someone suicides , they can't be Tommy anymore.

-If someone suicides , Jason gets 100 XP for the kill and 50 XP for driving them insane (This will encourage Players not to suicide Right in front of Jason).

-Fix the issue , where you get automatically kicked out of the Lobby after some Point.

-There is a glitch now , where when you heal yourself and Interrupt it (from a hit from Jason , stumbling…..) , you still get healed. Please fix this.

-Give us more perk Slots! We can't even have all of them because we don't have enough room for them.

And for fucks sake , bring back MEAT-SHIELDING! PLEASE!

-If you grab a counselor , this counselor now can be used as a Shield for Incoming Damage.

I know , this sounds very Jason favoured (look at the other Posts and you can only see one guy who suggest something for the counselors)  but I can't think of something bad for the counselors (except the Sprays but they are just at more random spots now but People can adapt easily) but it is because they have it so much easier now. The onliest Thing hindering them is the glitches. It is far too counselor favoured Right now , please , this game is supposed to be Jason favoured. Jason is a joke now , my Friends (who just began playing the game) don't even want to Play as Jason because they know , they will be destroyed by the counselors.

And please , don't break anything else. I don't want to lose more Players. And I know you guys don't want to lose them either. And if you devs read it , this isn't meant in an offensive way , I just love the game but we really Need those Things fixed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'll take any measure of fixes sans the customary utter fucking of the game that comes with them.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

-Since morphing is Grid-based, have the morphing function make a Grid form of the map show up to more accurately show where you're gonna end up. I am sick of morphing to a car on crystal lake only to end up 50 feet away and on the other side of an unbreakable fence. Fix that.

-All the Jasons have the same chase music for the person playing as Jason. Considering multiplayer is dead, make it so the person playing as Jason hears the theme from the Jason they pick. I never get to hear the 8 bit theme or, really ,any theme besides Part 3's chase. Fix that.

100% this. Two design flaws that have made me bored and annoyed all at once. Also mentioned already, auto lock on, get rid of it!  Fail fail and fail..

If we can't turn mothers voice off turn her off for Roy. 

• Like 1