al1ve

I just realized something...

I browsed through my achievements on Steam to see how close I was to perfecting this game, when I noticed something odd. I have done every single kill in the game multiple times, both online and offline, but the P.H.D. in Murder achievement progress says 50/56...

What am I supposed to do about this? Do I just cycle through my kills for the next couple of days until I figure out which ones will get me to 56?

Some of the kills that look the same need to be done from all locations in order to count like :

The closets kill..

outhouse kill ....

and locker in the barn at Higgins are all different kills yet look the same.

the head smash into a rock or desk are also separate kills and both need to be done in order from them to count for the trophy.

hope this helps.

Here's a good Video. Remember , Offline-kills reset after the match , that means offline doesn't work. But you can do the last kills offline , since you get the Achievement mid-match.

6 hours ago, pilospc said:

Got that long ago easy!

Well , most People on here got it Long ago. (I hope I don't Sound like an asshole but your post just Comes so randomly...and doesn't really help , sorry)

• Like 1

On 7/21/2018 at 5:06 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , most People on here got it Long ago. (I hope I don't Sound like an asshole but your post just Comes so randomly...and doesn't really help , sorry)

Not meaning anything bad by it just bragging i got it long ago that's all no offense to your observation thanks for sharing your perspective on what i said now i see how it comes off and i agree.