PlzNoooo

Nerf Medic and fix Jason's Blocking

Jason often gets bullied when he's fighting against counselors with Medic. Blocking is much useless after 5.24 update.

I think Medic should not make First Aid Spray can be used two times by counselors but they can bring two Sprays in one slot.

Fix Jason's Blocking plz, just like before

• Like 1

Already topics on this. I can't imagine they'll nerf medic. I do hope blocking gets fixed though.

Blocking needs fix indeed. They already nerfed med sprays by not spawning them in latest patch.

42 minutes ago, PlzNoooo said:

Jason often gets bullied when he's fighting against counselors with Medic. Blocking is much useless after 5.24 update.

I think Medic should not make First Aid Spray can be used two times by counselors but they can bring two Sprays in one slot.

Fix Jason's Blocking plz, just like before

Wouldn't using a single spray twice and having two sprays in one slot be the exact same thing?

The blocking has been an issue. I'd like it fixed as well.

Just now, Fair Play said:

Wouldn't using a single spray twice and having two sprays in one slot be the exact same thing?

The blocking has been an issue. I'd like it fixed as well.

well would have to find the second spray in match, so a little more difficult in latest patch where sprays are limited

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

well would have to find the second spray in match, so a little more difficult in latest patch where sprays are limited

True. But after stocking 2 med sprays in a slot, people will want the same for firecrackers, pocket knives, etc.)

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

True. But after stocking 2 med sprays in a slot, people will want the same for firecrackers, pocket knives, etc.)

Very true. Dont think they would ever do this. could see 1 guy hording all supplies hiding out in a tent all match. No thanks. Just give me back Jason quick block! Counselor body shield too while they are at it.

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Very true. Dont think they would ever do this. could see 1 guy hording all supplies hiding out in a tent all match. No thanks. Just give me back Jason quick block! Counselor body shield too while they are at it.

We're on the same page. You posted it before I did. In addition, wouldn't this be considered new content, as it would be a new mechanic in the game? I agree about the human shield too.

11 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

It's called meat-shielding for convenience now.

12 hours ago, PlzNoooo said:

I don't really get what you are trying to say here but People would only want a small nerf…...

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It's called meat-shielding for convenience now.

I don't really get what you are trying to say here but People would only want a small nerf…...

English is not my native tongue, so its hard for me to express myself.

Just now, PlzNoooo said:

English is not my native tongue, so its hard for me to express myself.

Ok but Maybe you can try it with different words.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ok but Maybe you can try it with different words.

If I had to guess, they mean that you have two sprays in two separate slots at the beginning of the match. That would make it optional to drop one spray for someone else and keep the other one. That might change play strategy a little bit, IDK.

53 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

If I had to guess, they mean that you have two sprays in two separate slots at the beginning of the match. That would make it optional to drop one spray for someone else and keep the other one. That might change play strategy a little bit, IDK.

If this is true , then I really like the idea.

It would Keep the idea of being a medic.

38 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If this is true , then I really like the idea.

It would Keep the idea of being a medic.

Agreed.

• Like 1

Fix the block, Nerf the double medic spray perk, and allow Jason to fuck up troll mobs up close.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Fix the block, Nerf the double medic spray perk, and allow Jason to fuck up troll mobs up close.

Bam! 👍

7 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Then for all counselors that use hypochondriac as well, they could effectively drop an extra spray into the game, correct? That would mean an additional 7 sprays across the board if every counselor did it at the beginning of the match. I still think there are a lot of sprays in the game. Just last night, I had a few matches where I was loaded up with three health sprays across my slots. I think they could cut some more out of the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Then for all counselors that use hypochondriac as well, they could effectively drop an extra spray into the game, correct? That would mean an additional 7 sprays across the board if every counselor did it at the beginning of the match. I still think there are a lot of sprays in the game. Just last night, I had a few matches where I was loaded up with three health sprays across my slots. I think they could cut some more out of the game.

Er, well, I'm not sure if they would necessarily stack. Anyone running both in this hypothetical situation would yeah, would basically just start with two sprays at the beginning instead of 3 or 4. I guess that's where balance might be an issue? Certainly anyone who doesn't have the perk wouldn't get one, but I'm being hypothetical. Plus that's also sacrificing two perks so while yeah, you could litter the map with more sprays, it's also its own risk. 

Ummmm, I thought Perks couldn’t be stacked?

If they can be some like swift attacker might be OP taken three times. I might have to rethink my perk library. 

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ummmm, I thought Perks couldn’t be stacked?

If they can be some like swift attacker might be OP taken three times. I might have to rethink my perk library. 

If they are the same perks , then no.

I agree. 

Need to fix block.. And theres too many heals in this game and its to quickly done.

Healing should take at least 5 seconds.  

• Like 1

Healing should be like the bandage system in Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. You get wounded, you have to hold down a key to bandage your wound.

9 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Healing should be like the bandage system in Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. You get wounded, you have to hold down a key to bandage your wound.

Wouldn’t work unless the counselors had an increased speed while injured. The counselors should at least be AS FAST as a running Jason. Look at DBD, it takes a while to heal but the survivors aren’t completely screwed while injured...they have a chance of getting away due to them not having a decreased movement speed while injured. 

If that was ever the case of changing the healing time then counselors need SOME kind of way to not be completely screwed over

21 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Wouldn’t work unless the counselors had an increased speed while injured. The counselors should at least be AS FAST as a running Jason. Look at DBD, it takes a while to heal but the survivors aren’t completely screwed while injured...they have a chance of getting away due to them not having a decreased movement speed while injured. 

If that was ever the case of changing the healing time then counselors need SOME kind of way to not be completely screwed over

Comparing this game to dead by daylight.... other than the fact that there is a killer and several others trying to survive... is just a bad idea.
   Nerfing medic would work fine. There are already a great many health sprays in every match.... and I can easily say nerfing medic will not be a problem at all... for one simple reason: I have not used it at all since I was still considered a noob... and I survive quite often. So I am not seeing why counselors would need to move faster when crippled… at all.... Hell, I have survived many times in a crippled state... and wandered across the map to escape to the cops... or even run the clock down.
   Changing your tactics is the easiest way to not be screwed over by a nerf to medic.

If anything, medic should only double the first spray grabbed (and still give its % bonus to healing)… or as others have suggested, the doubling of a spray takes up two slots.... and Jason's block needs to be fixed.

7 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Comparing this game to dead by daylight.... other than the fact that there is a killer and several others trying to survive... is just a bad idea.
   Nerfing medic would work fine. There are already a great many health sprays in every match.... and I can easily say nerfing medic will not be a problem at all... for one simple reason: I have not used it at all since I was still considered a noob... and I survive quite often. So I am not seeing why counselors would need to move faster when crippled… at all.... Hell, I have survived many times in a crippled state... and wandered across the map to escape to the cops... or even run the clock down.
   Changing your tactics is the easiest way to not be screwed over by a nerf to medic.

If anything, medic should only double the first spray grabbed (and still give its % bonus to healing)… or as others have suggested, the doubling of a spray takes up two slots.... and Jason's block needs to be fixed.

I said that something from DBD would be a good idea IF they ever decided to make it so healing take longer. I never stated that the two games were similar. You don’t want me to get into the whole DBD vs F13 debate because a lot of people wouldn’t like my opinion.

If we wanna talk unrealistic, what about adrenaline? It’ll kick in if you get crippled. At the end of the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the final girl hobbled her way to a truck and escaped while running as fast as Leatherface because her adrenaline kicked in. Step in a bear trap? Hold your arm. Who is gonna step in a bear trap and NOT hold their leg? It’s always the arm. Counselors would just be sitting ducks if medic were nerfed and their speed wasn’t just slightly increased to be AS Jason for a least a short time.

You’re telling me you’ve survived a tunneling and ran down the clock while crippled for an extended amount of time? I’m not talking that the 2 minute warning popped up and you survived for the rest of the two minutes. NOBODY is going to survive a tunneling if they are crippled, period.

It’s pointless anyways as it’s not like the devs really care at this point and won’t be inplementing many if any changes.