SirMang

Will you buy the Collector's Edition in September?

As the title states, will you buy the CE for F13?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. As the title states, will you buy the CE for F13?

• yes
    • no

I'm not sure. I'm on the fence. It would be nice to have all the content on the disc. Even though I bought it all separately. Also, I have a couple of NECA Masks. I wouldn't mind having another.

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Why not? The game is great fun and has sold very well, why wouldn't anyone buy the collector's edition? There's still quite a market out there of players who don't yet own the game.

Quick google search will show the numerous bugs/glitches problems, dying player base and lack of new content coming out. 99% of Jason fans have already bought the game at least once and most of that number has probably already stopped playing the game.

Nope; and as I stated before, I will steer everybody I know away from it.

You’re talking about giving more money to a group of people that knew about the deadline, and deliberately chose to stop production on content for three entire months to upgrade the engine; something the lawsuit would’ve had zero hindrance on. No thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, agnes said:

Quick google search will show the numerous bugs/glitches problems, dying player base and lack of new content coming out. 99% of Jason fans have already bought the game at least once and most of that number has probably already stopped playing the game.

Doesn't mean nobody is going to buy it.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Doesn't mean nobody is going to buy it.

True.  According to this poll you already have $490 in revenue to look forward to.

• Haha 4

I'm a backer. I backed the game by buying it twice on backerkit (one for ps4 one for PC) , buying Burning Jason for both (learned tom savini had nothing to do with the design, so I call him burning jason), and I bought the bonus clothing pack for PC.

Post launch, my PS4 version got all the kill packs, my PC version got the kill packs, emotes, and outfits.

I've convinced people to get the game and I championed this game non stop.

I've long since done my part and have no reason to buy the game again, especially when the game is "7 people kill a guy with a limp".

I'm upset that single player challenges unlock emotes instead of kills or costumes for Jason or anything relating to Jason.

I'm upset the virtual cabin ends by telling me Uber Jason is on the way, but he never will be.

I'm upset the Fire axe and the spear had kill packs ready but that was put on hold for emotes and an engine upgrade that means nothing because the game is dead and won't be getting anymore updates, so servers and anything pertaining to the counselors means nothing.

I'm upset that instead of less buggy game that had more Jasons and more kills, it's a counselor dance off and dress up game and Jason, the star attraction, takes a back seat (30 goddamn emotes are unlocked in the Jason challenges instead of 10 kills or even another weapon to use).

The multiplayer component of this game is dead. All that is left is the singleplayer content vs Bots, the challenges, and the virtual cabin. Good going guys, your focus on the counselor dress up dance parties was so important that the game about Jason has very little Jason content when all you have is single player.

I will not get this again, and I will steer any of my friends away from it.

eo1ZHFc.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

While neat I can't really see a reason to buy it. I have everything for the game. In the end I'd be paying $70 for the mask and poster. Not really worth it to me. @Kodiak is right there will be people who buy it, but I don't think it'll be a big success. 

23 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

eo1ZHFc.png

Literally howling with laughter at the pic.  Everyone in my cube farm at work is staring at me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That meme is lame.

Well, I hear this "Jesus" fellow can heal the lame...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm on the fence with this. I wouldn't buy it for myself. I might consider buying it for my daughter, as she's become quite the horror fan. She would really love the poster.

I wouldn't buy it.. I'm the kind of person that peeves over glittered up re-releases and game releases with unfinished content/modes (Not only for this game, this seems to be a thing many developers are guilty of this day and age).

38 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Well, I hear this "Jesus" fellow can heal the lame...

Proof or it didn’t happen, lol.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well, I read it on the internet, so it MUST be true!

Also, I have your proof:

• Haha 1

No, i don't need to buy this.

I already own the game and all its dlc, and i don't desire to have the poster and mask tbh.

• Like 1

Well fuck!! I kickstarted this game and like a battered wife I keep thinking that they will change. So like a addict I have to put down on paper everything I have done and look at the pros and cons 

1 I kickstarted for the machete rev 2 and two regular copies of the game plus savinis for all three games. What I got were a lot of promises that they were working on delivering.

2- I bought two physical copies of the game on release for friends. What I got were bloody skins and more promises. 

Then @wes announces no new content this really sucks and ends all promised content

3-I just bought the steam sale hoping that I could help support gun for the dedicated servers. Still haven’t got the dedicated servers or any news on how they are coming along and gun has been quiet on everything.

Now this comes up. Do I buy it hoping that gun will use the money to keep this game that I really enjoy alive for a while even though they have clearly moved on from this game?i will say no but I know I will ending buying it and hopefully they do right by us their games loyal followers. 

I really hope that after the case is settled that gun will go back and finish some of the content at a later date in between their next titles. Here’s to hoping. Sorry for rambling but I really am having a hard time with my thoughts on this game. I love the game but don’t care for the publishers or delvelopers. 

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

After all that's happened with this game since launch, not only will I not buy it, I recommend others not to.

As for proof of whether it happened or not, it certainly did happen and is scientifically proven.

• Haha 1

Didn't read the whole thread but no, these people doesn't deserve any more money. After this they better release dedicated servers, if not, I doubt any game they release will sell. It's just way too much bad reputation.

5 hours ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

After all that's happened with this game since launch, not only will I not buy it, I recommend others not to.

As for proof of whether it happened or not, it certainly did happen and is scientifically proven.

You do realize he’s talking out his ass, and really you picked one were he ‘debates’ Hitchens. He doesn’t provide proof, don’t you think if he did these would be the most watched videos in history. 

You can’t prove a god exist, let alone that your particular one exists, don’t be that guy. 

Edit - I swear this guy, he quotes a mathematician in his opening ‘that the infinite is only a idea in your mind’, that mathematician is talking about god not mathematically infinities. This guy can’t even get quotes right.

He’s now talking about mathematical constants and how the universe is fine tuned for life, it isn’t. You can’t live on most of this planet, let alone anywhere else in the universe, it is not fine tuned for life. 

So String theory is good in this asshats mind, but multiple worlds isn’t, do you think he knows they’re connected ideas?

God has no morality, ethics is a better system, regardless.

hahahahaha, basic beliefs, hahahahaha. Your feelings are facts, gotcha and you need to ignore arguments that go against those feelings, that they’re just external and so not as important as your feelings. This guy would be hilarious if people like you didn’t give him credit for something profound, when he is so obviously manipulating you. 

So you only posted the one side, is it because Hitch does a fine job of slapping the jolly off him?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

for me it depends.If the offline modes are actually on the physical disc,and i don't have to redeem one of those stupid paper codes to access them,then i'll trade my old version in towards the new one.since i only play this game offline.