Cokeyskunk

POLL: What Other Game are You Most Looking Forward To in 2018?

POLL: What Other Game(s) are You Most Looking Forward To in 2018?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Other Game(s) are You Most Looking Forward To in 2018? (can pick multiple)

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Fallout 76
    • Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Hitman 2
    • Other (specify below)

Many of we gamers tend to watch the calendar for the release of a game we're excited about.

What's yours?

Hide or Die. I've mentioned it a couple times on here. Another addition to the asymmetrical multiplayer horror club. Beta in august, Complete in October is current schedule for release.

I also just saw the trailer for Resident Evil 2 remake. Although release is expected next year, still cant help but mention it here. Looks amazing..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hide or Die.

I looked it up. Looks compelling, even though I hate first-person games.

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

How could I choose something else? It's gonna be fucking awesome!

I love the Super Smash Brothers series since I was a child.

I just hope Waluigi will still get in.....

Aren't you still a child? ??

23 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

h4jg94D.png

I think you are talking About @FrenchFriedPotaters.

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

oh Maybe. My bad. ?

Lol, when Toasty first joined I thought maybe Potaters was banned for something stupid and had made a new funny account. It became clear that Toasty was his own kind of special (I mean that as a compliment), I do miss @FrenchFriedPotaters thought, really smart kid.

Edit - On topic.

I haven’t found a game that’s enough like this one to move on to. Even If I did I’ll still be playing F13 regularly, it makes me happy far more than frustrated. 

27 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Edit - On topic.

I haven’t found a game that’s enough like this one to move on to. Even If I did I’ll still be playing F13 regularly, it makes me happy far more than frustrated. 

Same. My first multiplayer online game Ive ever played(old school gamer). I have so much time in this game compared to others and I still keep coming back. With all its issues, will still prob go down as one of my favs of all time...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same. My first multiplayer online game Ive ever played(old school gamer). I have so much time in this game compared to others and I still keep coming back. With all its issues, will still prob go down as one of my favs of all time...

I’d quit buying or playing games, so this game brought me back to something I loved but had lost interest in due to the repetition and poor storytelling. It’s funny that a game that is all repetition and no story got me interested again. It did it by turning literally everything on its head, a single bad guy, please how could that work or the voip teamwork with people playing all over the world, we couldn’t have imagined  how cool that was as kids. While I am not happy with how little of it we got, I do think this is my favourite game, it’s that or Mario Bros. for the original Nintendo. 

Edit - on topic

The Dead Red game looks like it will be fun.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, when Toasty first joined I thought maybe Potaters was banned for something stupid and had made a new funny account. It became clear that Toasty was his own kind of special (I mean that as a compliment), I do miss @FrenchFriedPotaters thought, really smart kid.

Edit - On topic.

Y'know.. I'm still here ;)

why would I be banned?

25 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

why would I be banned?

Fer yer POTTYMOUTH!!!! ?

50 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

why would I be banned?

Well a lot of people were so it became hard to keep track. @Truth got a month long ban. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well a lot of people were so it became hard to keep track. @Truth got a month long ban. 

Oh? Why did he get banned?

I quit because of 2 people, but I decided to play the game again.

53 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Oh? Why did he get banned?

I quit because of 2 people, but I decided to play the game again.

Not exactly sure, he may have posted the ‘to hell and back’ video. I didn’t make it through the whole thing yet but it’s on YouTube. @AldermachXI‘s channel or @bewareofbears channel I think. 

Glad to hear you’re playing again, hope you have learned not to share to much horror stuff with your mom.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not exactly sure, he may have posted the ‘to hell and back’ video. I didn’t make it through the whole thing yet but it’s on YouTube. @AldermachXI‘s channel or @bewareofbears channel I think. 

Glad to hear you’re playing again, hope you have learned not to share to much horror stuff with your mom.

Nah, I've learned from my mistakes. I won't anymore. I'm not risking my phone.

To hell and back? Was it copyrighted or something?

7 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Nah, I've learned from my mistakes. I won't anymore. I'm not risking my phone.

To hell and back? Was it copyrighted or something?

@AldermachXI, got banned for telling Jpops to “fuck off” in his own goodbye thread after they had a disagreement in PM’s. It led to a lot of stuff, people leaving mostly but some getting banned, like @Truth. He was not a happy camper, to say the least. To Hell and Back is a fan made ie @AldermachXI, documentary about the game and it’s various scandals. It isn’t something he should have been banned for but I don’t know the whole story, a lot was deleted. Kinda glad you missed it to be honest, good to see you back as well.

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, when Toasty first joined I thought maybe Potaters was banned for something stupid and had made a new funny account. It became clear that Toasty was his own kind of special (I mean that as a compliment),

Z69sdgT.png

I have my eyes on you.

Well , I know , that I am different (and that is a good Thing)....but you Sound like I am a kid.

11 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

why would I be banned?

Good to see you back!

5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Z69sdgT.png

I have my eyes on you.

Well , I know , that I am different (and that is a good Thing)....but you Sound like I am a kid.

Good to see you back!

I thought you were a kid at first, lol. 

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I thought you were a kid at first, lol. 

I thought he was a kid as well, until I saw his signature (or whatever it's called I forgot lol)

5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Z69sdgT.png

I have my eyes on you.

Good to see you back!

Thanks, I thought I'd honestly be hated by people :) lmao

On topic: Why isn't Last Year on here?! 

17 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

On topic: Why isn't Last Year on here?! 

first I heard of this game. Looks pretty interesting. When Is that supposed to release?

Edit: holyshit, a 2014 kickstarter. And I thought Ive been waiting forever for System Shock.. ?