Welcome to the forums!

Been playing the game long? Any favourite counselors or Jasons you like playing as? Tried the Single Player missions yet?

If you'd like to find some new players from here, I'd firstly suggest the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Loads of tag from members in there, it's pretty big by now but worth a browse, and feel free to add your own tag. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them. Good luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here

12 hours ago, Phoenix44 said:

Get Xbox player here saying hey to every one

59 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I'd firstly suggest the general Steam ID

Z69sdgT.png

I normally catch that. I guess after about two hundred introductions or so, you miss one ;)

• Like 1