Sign in to follow this  
xDolbyBiceps

Ban for nothing

So yeah i wanted to play with my friend and what i get is the text message saying:

You are in low priority matchmaking and may not join this session!

I got banned for nothing, i am really mad and i want unban because thats not fair paying 30 euro for a buggy game and get banned for nothing thanks and please unban!!!

• Like 1

You aren't banned. All that means is you've kept quitting games and have been thrown in the salt mines. If you keep quitting games early, you get put in there for a while. It's like GTA Online's dunce cap for dishonorable players.

Just stop quitting games before you're dead and you'll be back in normal matchmaking in a couple of days.

I get so many lost connection errors, I'm convinced I will still end up in the salt mines even though I'm almost level 100 on the ps4 and have never quit early.

I think people quit more than they care to admit. I lag and crash amd have yet to be put there.

I've explained this to the original poster and he now understands. He's actually been working for Gun Media and went out for a delightful lunch today and enjoyed himself very much meeting possible future shareholders as Gun aim to flex their muscles in overseas markets. It's all good.  

• Like 1