Dr Zaius 007

Running into a lot of toxic players at level 150

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sorry to hear that, I prefer to challenge myself in different ways rather than being toxic. I only just got level 138 but I find the lack of options at this level tend to lead people to playing their own games rather than sticking to the script, so to speak. What I find ironic is that they could do this crap in PM with friends and it would be fine, maybe even fun. New Modes would have made all the difference imo.

Sounds like their friends might not be playing anymore.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Unfortunately their level doesn't stop them from being assholes. Most of the time the 150's troll Jason though.

I've seen just as many level 1 assholes as level 150 assholes.

4 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

To be fair, if you've leveled to 150, in my estimation you've earned the right to be a dick.

I wonder if there's a badge for that?

4 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I'd have to say once you put in enough time the game starts getting stale in a way. That coupled with the spectator start up bug, random loads, and combat lock sometimes just screwing around feels like all there is.

All games get stale to someone down the road. People like to make their own fun. Not that I approve of the methods sometimes, but I get it.

I can't make any promises as to what I may or may not do when I've been drinking.

Promise you'll still impersonate Arnold. That's all we ask of you.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Not really compassion. Just old enough to not see a point in screwing with people over the internet. 

Basic courtesy is lost in this day and age.

2 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Maybe because the people at 150 are jaded and remember when the game was good and now they spend their time making the game utterly unfun to chase away any new players.

I guess those players are thinking they are performing a "service" of sorts?

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

But why hang out there?  It probably smells like crusty man sauce and feet.

I honestly am speechless at this one...

58 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Being 150 to me doesn't mean skill.  They could just be leaving their systems on the whole time and be away during double xp events or anything.

I've run into a few players that admit to doing this in QP.

• Thanks 1

To be fair, if you've leveled to 150, in my estimation you've earned the right to be a dick.  Especially if you capped out before the introduction of single player bots and bonus XP weekends (yes I know it was lower back then , but it's still impressive nonetheless).

My biggest sin as a player is parking the two seater right in front of a cabin and then climbing through the windows.  If nobody moves the car, Jason can't get in, and you can just chill/troll him to your heart's content.

I would have to take your car and pick up as many people as possible... but I would offer you a ride at least. You should not be driving anyway if you were drinking... Someone might get hurt... or even... "Gasp!"... killed.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

I've never tried this with a cabin.  I have done it with Jason's shack.  Just pull up and line the car door up with the shack entrance and just hang out in the shack the rest of the game LOL

I wonder if Jason keeps getting notified by mother if you go into the sweater room.  I didn't ask and I'm sure the Jason player wasn't pleased with my antics. 

Actually I think the notification is when you first step into the shack.  Drug a few bots in there back in the day. Which was funny that she's all alarmed while I'm bringing the victims in. I'd leave them there and after awhile, I'd get renotified every so often.  

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

The toilet looks like a lovely place to take a dump. 

Then why does that bucket next to the toilet look suspicious/used?

I've also seen someone speedhacking , hacked himself Savini and was Level 150 , so they could be cheating. And the most I've seen (although kinda often from 150's) , that they are playing ass loud Music on their mics.

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Promise you'll still impersonate Arnold. That's all we ask of you.

Hey , @Bropollocreed79

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I've also seen someone speedhacking , hacked himself Savini and was Level 150 , so they could be cheating. And the most I've seen (although kinda often from 150's) , that they are playing ass loud Music on their mics.

Hey , @Bropollocreed79

That would break the immersion; I only do Arnold when I'm Lachappa, and therefore would never have a reason to use this unless I was arriving in a car to rescue someone.

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I didn't know loud music in the background was still this big a problem. Most people that do that turn it down when I ask them to in QP. I guess I might just be a bit more fortunate than others...

11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I didn't know loud music in the background was still this big a problem. Most people that do that turn it down when I ask them to in QP. I guess I might just be a bit more fortunate than others... 

I run into it Pretty often...well , not too often but still. It may also depend on the Platform. I Play on PC in EU and those People are Always assholes. I am like : Dude could you please turn that shit off? Nobody wants to hear that. He responds with : As if I give a fuck.....that was the onliest one who actually responded.

Well there was one guy who played the Mortal Kombat Movie Theme song and that was awesome since my one friend really likes that song. 

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am like : Dude could you please turn that shit off? Nobody wants to hear that. He responds with : As if I give a fuck.....that was the onliest one who actually responded.

Slash.  Slash! SLASH!!!!

19 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I run into it Pretty often...well , not too often but still. It may also depend on the Platform. I Play on PC in EU and those People are Always assholes. I am like : Dude could you please turn that shit off? Nobody wants to hear that. He responds with : As if I give a fuck.....that was the onliest one who actually responded.

Well there was one guy who played the Mortal Kombat Movie Theme song and that was awesome since my one friend really likes that song. 

Some people are more courteous than others it would seem. I guess they need their music to get in the zone.

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Some people are more courteous than others it would seem. I guess they need their music to get in the zone.

Well , they don't have to share it....I also listen to Music sometimes. But I don't let it Play loudly on my mic.

Well , I know some guy once played Music and I was driving the car…..I thought why not? Well , he then went through the window and danced on the other side. Well...….I just crashed into the cabin….and he died. My Friends and I were laughing our asses off. But he became Tommy and ''juked'' Jason the rest of the match…...well , that was stupid.

15 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , they don't have to share it....I also listen to Music sometimes. But I don't let it Play loudly on my mic.

Well , I know some guy once played Music and I was driving the car…..I thought why not? Well , he then went through the window and danced on the other side. Well...….I just crashed into the cabin….and he died. My Friends and I were laughing our asses off. But he became Tommy and ''juked'' Jason the rest of the match…...well , that was stupid.

I guess they feel their style of music is loved by the whole lobby. The only time I play music is when the whole lobby agrees to it.