Dr Zaius 007

Running into a lot of toxic players at level 150

Use to when I enter a room and see a bunch of players leveled out even though I'm not there yet. I think alright this is going to be a fun good game. Last night I saw a level 150 running people down on purpose with the car including me. Last week two people 150 levels working together. The only problem one of them was a Jason. I wondered why the one player was just standing there watching Jason attack me. It's cause he leads Jason right to me. Then after killing me, I watched him lead Jason to the remaining counselors. Then I thought one more game before bed last night and guess what? Yes, you guessed it another level 150 helping Jason. Yesi have more stories of level 150 doing this stuff. But i will stop here.  I blocked all of these players of course cause one even sent me a nasty message. What a boring pathetic life these people must live that they log on to a game just troll people. I need to find some good people to play with I'm getting frustrated. I'm on Xbox with the same username that I have here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear that, I prefer to challenge myself in different ways rather than being toxic. I only just got level 138 but I find the lack of options at this level tend to lead people to playing their own games rather than sticking to the script, so to speak. What I find ironic is that they could do this crap in PM with friends and it would be fine, maybe even fun. New Modes would have made all the difference imo.

That blows. I've seen the same thing happen with players of every level. Bottom line is that people suck regardless of their skill/level. Ha. I recommend PMs, which I haven't played in over 6 months, but that's your best bet.

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sorry to hear that, I prefer to challenge myself in different ways rather than being toxic. I only just got level 138 but I find the lack of options at this level tend to lead people to playing their own games rather than sticking to the script, so to speak. What I find ironic is that they could do this crap in PM with friends and it would be fine, maybe even fun. New Modes would have made all the difference imo.

I think I'm at level 118. But I still have a lot to do besides that. I only got 7 boat repairs so far for example. *ouch* I just want to have fun and if I'm killed fairly then awesome. There no shame in being killed by Jason. But trolls sure can bum a person out.

• Like 2

Unfortunately their level doesn't stop them from being assholes. Most of the time the 150's troll Jason though.

48 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Unfortunately their level doesn't stop them from being assholes. Most of the time the 150's troll Jason though.

To be fair, if you've leveled to 150, in my estimation you've earned the right to be a dick.  Especially if you capped out before the introduction of single player bots and bonus XP weekends (yes I know it was lower back then , but it's still impressive nonetheless).

My biggest sin as a player is parking the two seater right in front of a cabin and then climbing through the windows.  If nobody moves the car, Jason can't get in, and you can just chill/troll him to your heart's content.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

My biggest sin as a player is parking the two seater right in front of a cabin and then climbing through the windows.  If nobody moves the car, Jason can't get in, and you can just chill/troll him to your heart's content.

I have to do this. Thank you so, so much.

I'd have to say once you put in enough time the game starts getting stale in a way. That coupled with the spectator start up bug, random loads, and combat lock sometimes just screwing around feels like all there is.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

3 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I have to do this. Thank you so, so much.

Please only do this to trolls, otherwise, not cool guys.

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well, it's not like they're in short supply.

Oh dear, this is like setting a trap at the phone box to block Jason's x 1000

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I can't make any promises as to what I may or may not do when I've been drinking.

You can find a lot of glitches and bugs messing around. That's always fun. Last weekend my friends made the outhouse bridge. 

24 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Well, it's not like they're in short supply.

Oh dear, this is like setting a trap at the phone box to block Jason's x 1000

No this is on a different level, and definitely qualifies as an exploit.

Again Ithink doing it to a troll would be funny, just as a player I can’t think of a good reason why this is any different than standing on an impossible rock.

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

just as a player I can’t think of a good reason why this is any different than standing on an impossible rock.

Because another player can't get inside the impossible rock and drive it away. 

In all honesty I can't imagine doing this and it sticking, someone would certainly take the car. 

I personally wouldn't stay inn the cabin either, it'd be funny for a minute. Not being able to stand people dragging out matches includes myself. 

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No this is on a different level, and definitely qualifies as an exploit.

Again Ithink doing it to a troll would be funny, just as a player I can’t think of a good reason why this is any different than standing on an impossible rock.

Because standing at a rock still gives Jason options.

But parking the car is a dick move, yet well within the bounds of not utilizing an exploit.  It's just an unforeseen consequence of the game's current structure.  Rock glitch folks can be hit with throwing knives, but if I sit under the bed to avoid knives and Jason can't get in, then he has NO options other than quitting.

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

To be fair, if you've leveled to 150, in my estimation you've earned the right to be a dick.  Especially if you capped out before the introduction of single player bots and bonus XP weekends (yes I know it was lower back then , but it's still impressive nonetheless).

I hit 101 in August. Never felt like it entitled me to be a jerk. I follow a simple rule, don't cheat or be a dick to me and I won't be one to you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I hit 101 in August. Never felt like it entitled me to be a jerk. I follow a simple rule, don't cheat or be a dick to me and I won't be one to you.

This is the internet. No room for your logic and compassion.

33 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

This is the internet. No room for your logic and compassion.

Not really compassion. Just old enough to not see a point in screwing with people over the internet. 

• Like 1

Maybe because the people at 150 are jaded and remember when the game was good and now they spend their time making the game utterly unfun to chase away any new players.

I mean, it's not like playing as Jason outside of single player gives you any sense of power anymore. Remember that F13 movie where 7 people with random weapons beat on jason, and teabagged him while taunting him before killing him?

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I've never tried this with a cabin.  I have done it with Jason's shack.  Just pull up and line the car door up with the shack entrance and just hang out in the shack the rest of the game LOL

I wonder if Jason keeps getting notified by mother if you go into the sweater room.  I didn't ask and I'm sure the Jason player wasn't pleased with my antics. 

8 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I've never tried this with a cabin.  I have done it with Jason's shack.  Just pull up and line the car door up with the shack entrance and just hang out in the shack the rest of the game LOL

I wonder if Jason keeps getting notified by mother if you go into the sweater room.  I didn't ask and I'm sure the Jason player wasn't pleased with my antics. 

Jason only gets notified the first time.

But why hang out there?  It probably smells like crusty man sauce and feet.

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Jason only gets notified the first time.

But why hang out there?  It probably smells like crusty man sauce and feet.

The toilet looks like a lovely place to take a dump. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Not really compassion. Just old enough to not see a point in screwing with people over the internet. 

Whoosh

5 hours ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

I think I'm at level 118. But I still have a lot to do besides that. I only got 7 boat repairs so far for example. *ouch* I just want to have fun and if I'm killed fairly then awesome. There no shame in being killed by Jason. But trolls sure can bum a person out.

Love the attitude! What platform are you on?

• Like 1

Being 150 to me doesn't mean skill.  They could just be leaving their systems on the whole time and be away during double xp events or anything.

25 minutes ago, Goodgodman said:

Love the attitude! What platform are you on?

Xbox one I use the same name on there as I do here.