ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Editions

16 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Perhaps it will be an ironic collectable, like a copy of Atari's E.T.

Which in its own right would still be eclipsed by Savini.

Oh man! I can't wait for this to come out to boost the horrid PC numbers! Wait? WHAT?! It's not for PC? R.I.P. Friday the 13th:The Game on STEAM :(

• Haha 3

Would bem much better they release a 4k version for xbox one x than this.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:23 PM, i-cold said:
Would bem much better they release a 4k version for xbox one x than this.

This isnt a bad idea. I wonder why they haven't made an enhanced version. Is this considered a change that isnt allowed by whomever is put the content on hold?

5 hours ago, Magical Fetus said:

A collecters edition eh?

No thanks, not interested.

Hey welcome to the forums, interesting name you have there, I used to know a guy named Fetus but I don’t think he was magical. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Magical Fetus said:

A collecters edition eh?

No thanks, not interested.

A Magical Fetus? I've seen my fair share of fetuses, but never a Magical one.

But regardless, welcome to the forums.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I've seen a psychic one :

LvV2Boa.png

Musharana, a really weird Pokemon design.

I usually use Musharana as a back up Pokemon, because it has good hp and defence.

13 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Musharana, a really weird Pokemon design.

I usually use Musharana as a back up Pokemon, because it has good hp and defence.

I definitely loved to Play through Black with it , sadly it's not that good competetively.

My friend Always bashed me because I like a pokemon that is inspired by a Fetus , lol.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 7:54 PM, The Doctor said:

Which in its own right would still be eclipsed by Savini.

Despite what people believe E.T. is playable and no bugs. It isn't great but is just okay. It isn't the reason for the gaming crash either.

F13 however deserves to be a Ataribox exclusive.

5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Despite what people believe E.T. is playable and no bugs. It isn't great but is just okay. It isn't the reason for the gaming crash either.

F13 however deserves to be a Ataribox exclusive.

I actually have that game , lol.

It's horrible and I thought like that since I was Young. And really , who would Play that game over this? (Well , People who REALLY hate humans probably….)

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I actually have that game , lol.

It's horrible and I thought like that since I was Young. And really , who would Play that game over this? (Well , People who REALLY hate humans probably….)

You have to know what you are doing and it is way easier to tolerate. Actually I might play it today now that I am talking about it.

Give it a year and you will be able to play E.T. still. In a year you won't be able to play F13. Heck I might play the NES F13 too. Love that game and its complete with no bugs and will be playable long after this game too.

If you don't know about it or own it; buy Halloween for the 2600. It is a good horror game and has a good eerie mood to it.

5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

You have to know what you are doing and it is way easier to tolerate. Actually I might play it today now that I am talking about it.

Give it a year and you will be able to play E.T. still. In a year you won't be able to play F13. Heck I might play the NES F13 too. Love that game and its complete with no bugs and will be playable long after this game too. 

If you don't know about it or own it; buy Halloween for the 2600. It is a good horror game and has a good eerie mood to it.

….But what About offline Bots? VC 2.0? SPC? I'd take those instead of E.T. , F13 NES , F13 Commodore , TCM 2600 and Halloween for 2600 any day.

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

….But what About offline Bots? VC 2.0? SPC? I'd take those instead of E.T. , F13 NES , F13 Commodore , TCM 2600 and Halloween for 2600 any day.

Offline bots are a joke. Bust out windows in a house and watch them kill themselves, OR watch them jump through and break a window and watch them climb in and out of that one instead of opening a window that isn't broken. SPC are only really nice the first time and playing through them multiple times to earn everything makes them wear thin. Not to mention they see you behind walls and blatantly avoid doing things based on where you are hiding.

Oh and been through the VC no need to do that again.

The 2600 came before and will exist long after this game and the systems it was produced on. And it is still having new games produced on it.

Same with the NES. Minus the homebrew scene not being as good.