Brevator

Something Wrong With the Sweater Function?

For the fourth time in two days, Jason has been impervious to the melee hit during the Sweater Stun. Whether it's a baseball bat or an axe, people are somehow blocking through it and preventing an earned kill.

Anyone else encounter this?

Only thing Ive noticed recently is there is no sound for the stun at times. The tommy just stands there waiting, doesnt stun in time, so sweater is wasted.

i ran into it a couple times last night. me and a friend are wondering of they made it that you had to hit each jason either from behind or the front only. for example part 3 u had to hit in front to get him to drop and part 6 you hit in back to get him to drop

7 hours ago, Brevator said:

For the fourth time in two days, Jason has been impervious to the melee hit during the Sweater Stun. Whether it's a baseball bat or an axe, people are somehow blocking through it and preventing an earned kill.

Anyone else encounter this?

What are you playing on P.C. or console?

I am on PS4 and my nephew and I just killed a Jason this Sunday night with no issues...This is the first time I have killed Jason since the engine upgrade.

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

What are you playing on P.C. or console?

I am on PS4 and my nephew and I just killed a Jason this Sunday night with no issues...This is the first time I have killed Jason since the engine upgrade.

I'm on PS4 as well, and I've killed several Jasons just fine since the engine upgrade, but these players seem to somehow be blocking it with combat stance? Or something...I'll see if I can capture video of it next time it happens.

• Thanks 1

Wow that is strange!!  

I have no answer for you.... maybe you knocked him out of the stun when you hit him the second time ??? I doubt it..

I always have the sweater girl stun Jason with the sweater then have her hit him with the axe or bat and he has always fallen to his knees and I machete him with Tommy.

that was really weird, sorry man seemed like you guys had that down and should have gotten the kill.

me and some friends who tend to "jason hunt" have figured out you have to hit each jason from either front or the back you cant do both. and part 3 you have to hit from behind to get him to drop. the best thing to do is do a private match and write down each jasons "stun point"

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

me and some friends who tend to "jason hunt" have figured out you have to hit each jason from either front or the back you cant do both. and part 3 you have to hit from behind to get him to drop

Could you post a list of which direction to hit each Jason from to help us fellow Jason killers out? Lol

im at work at the moment. when i get home ill try to find the list and post. only one we dont have is savini. plus we always make sure its just the sweater girl and tommy. we do it so when girl starts sweater stun tommy should be ready hit from behind or front then hit the kill button. only way we allow other counselors near is if its one of our group. we have had the stun get ruined because of a random hitting jason as hes in sweater stun

• Thanks 1

I have had the issue once so far. Basically doing the same thing it did for you on Xbox for me. So frustrating.