Guys , can you have medium bloody Skins on PC? Because I know one asshole , who has a bloody Savini Skin , on PC and is like Level 30 or lower and only 50 Hours of playtime. He is a total fucking asshole and I Need a convincing Point to prove my Friends that he is a hacker. He even called me a treacherous bastard because I wanted to Play a short round as Jason in quick Play without him….

I only know @JPops has a physical copy on PC.

Weren’t physical PC copies just a box with a download code inside?

Bloody Savini isn't available on Steam. What he's using is a hack, same way people got Uber.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Bloody Savini isn't available on Steam. What he's using is a hack, same way people got Uber.

Does Gun/Illfonic still ban hackers/exploiters if proof is submitted to Jasonkillbugs?

18 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Does Gun/Illfonic still ban hackers/exploiters if proof is submitted to Jasonkillbugs?

Send them definitive proof that clearly shows what's what and I'd say yes, they do.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Send them definitive proof that clearly shows what's what and I'd say yes, they do.

Does this also go for "Jason Teamers" and "Team Killers" if we have video proof (via youtube upload from the PS4 "share" function)?

I mean, it's pretty obvious when the car swerves off road and aims right for you without braking.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Sounds like it is worth my time then. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Bloody Savini is available on steam using a legit mean too, with the "Bloody Jason Skins Medium" dlc exclusive to those who bought the pc physical version. While it's true that it is only a plastic case with a steam cd key inside and no disc, the bloody skins code was sent by email(through backerkit) in the middle of February of this year. I know because this is how I got it myself.

edit: Actually, the email was received on December 19th 2017.

58 minutes ago, makred78 said:

Bloody Savini is available on steam using a legit mean too, with the "Bloody Jason Skins Medium" dlc exclusive to those who bought the pc physical version. While it's true that it is only a plastic case with a steam cd key inside and no disc, the bloody skins code was sent by email(through backerkit) in the middle of February of this year. I know because this is how I got it myself.

I didn't even know there was a physical copy for the PC. The majority of bloody Savini skins on Steam are hacked though.

@Bropollocreed79, I think that teaming and TKing may have been removed from the 'specific in-game bannable stuff' type thread that's in the rules sub section, so if that's the case then no they wouldn't be banned.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I didn't even know there was a physical copy for the PC. The majority of bloody Savini skins on Steam are hacked though.

@Bropollocreed79, I think that teaming and TKing may have been removed from the 'specific in-game bannable stuff' type thread that's in the rules sub section, so if that's the case then no they wouldn't be banned.

Good to know.  It's hard finding a definitive answer on this, so I appreciate the info.

But it Pretty obvious that he is hacking Right? He got Savini and his bloody Skin and bought the game just this month. So he's gotta be hacking , Right?

Or is there some Ebay stuff that could also be considered?

It's horrible….I am Always scared when I see him on PS4 but here , on PC......I am extremely Angry and want to troll any Savini hacker below Level 100.

6 hours ago, makred78 said:

I have Savini. If I go and buy the physical version, will I get emailed the bloody skin code? Also why was bloody Savini excluded from PC?

11 hours ago, makred78 said:

Wait, are you saying that Steam DOES have a Bloody Savini skin and that it is only available to those that backed the game, or ONLY available to those that backed the game by buying the physical copy? Because I backed the game digitally only and got Savini but don't have a Bloody version.

A file in SummerCamp.exe unlocks:

- All Jason's bloody skins
- All DLC (Kills packs, clothing backers and box)
- Unpublisheds Emotes

That's why you see a lot of low level Savini bloody in lobbies.
I downloaded this file to send it to EAC 2 times and they never answered me and the players who have it since 2017 still play with .....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I have Savini. If I go and buy the physical version, will I get emailed the bloody skin code? Also why was bloody Savini excluded from PC?

Sadly I don't think that it is possible to buy the pc physical version anymore, to my knowledge it was only available during the kickstarter/backerkit period. The only bloody skin Savini Jason has access to is the medium one, the use of other skins for him was deactivated by the devs because it was causing some problems with the game if I recall correctly.

8 hours ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

Wait, are you saying that Steam DOES have a Bloody Savini skin and that it is only available to those that backed the game, or ONLY available to those that backed the game by buying the physical copy? Because I backed the game digitally only and got Savini but don't have a Bloody version.

Only to those who own Savini Jason and pledged for or bought the pc physical version on kickstarter/backerkit, like I said I'm pretty sure the pc physical version wasn't available elsewhere. I got an email, on December 19th 2017 to be exact and not the middle of February like I thought earlier in this thread, to get my "Bonus Bloody Jason Skins DLC" steam digital code(which is the Bloody Jason Skins Medium) from backerkit. This is the only legit way to have a bloody Savini Jason on pc from what I know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, makred78 said:

Sadly I don't think that it is possible to buy the pc physical version anymore, to my knowledge it was only available during the kickstarter/backerkit period. The only bloody skin Savini Jason has access to is the medium one, the use of other skins for him was deactivated by the devs because it was causing some problems with the game if I recall correctly.

Only to those who own Savini Jason and pledged for or bought the pc physical version on kickstarter/backerkit, like I said I'm pretty sure the pc physical version wasn't available elsewhere. I got an email, on December 19th 2017 to be exact and not the middle of February like I thought earlier in this thread, to get my "Bonus Bloody Jason Skins DLC" steam digital code(which is the Bloody Jason Skins Medium) from backerkit. This is the only legit way to have a bloody Savini Jason on pc from what I know.

Sorry, I'm dense. Just to be clear. I have to not only bought the Savini Jason from their Backer are but ALSO have bought a physical copy from the same site?

6 minutes ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

Sorry, I'm dense. Just to be clear. I have to not only bought the Savini Jason from their Backer are but ALSO have bought a physical copy from the same site?

Yep, that's it.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 12:18 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

[...] 

It's horrible….I am Always scared when I see him on PS4 but here , on PC......I am extremely Angry and want to troll any Savini hacker below Level 100.

I don't know any background, therefore I have to ask: Why not just block him, especially after he was being abusive, and move on? Getting him banned would only solve part of the issue, he will still have the PS 4 account.

2 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

I don't know any background, therefore I have to ask: Why not just block him, especially after he was being abusive, and move on? Getting him banned would only solve part of the issue, he will still have the PS 4 account. 

No , I meant Savini's in General. I am scared because of the rarity of him and all that on PS4 but you see him quite often on PC. But Yeah , I blocked that asshole (who calls me tost) but since he is a friend of my friend I still have to Play with him sometimes…...

Ah, okay. I'm always happy to vs. Savini on PS 4, always a treat because of the rarity. 

I'd tell to your friend that you don't enjoy playing with the guy. There's no enjoyment in what you describe. 

One thing I would like to know when I think about it is what ever happened to the Counselor Clothing Pack that owners of the physical pc version were supposed to get? Console's physical version owners got them and Slasher Edition bundles will include them too if I'm not mistaken. I pretty sure they are in the pc's files because I saw Savini's hackers with them. As far as I know legit owners never received them, at least I didn't.

I search the forums but couldn't find an official answer about this. @ShiftySamurai, If you don't mind, can you please ask those in the know about this?

Hello, same question as makred78, I have the backers clothes but never received the code from those of the pc physical copy, except Jason bloody. I see players with these clothes, often Russians and I would like to receive mine.
(Sorry for the mistakes I often read the forum but I am French and translate with Google translation).

On 9/19/2018 at 5:31 AM, Horror13 said:

Hello, same question as makred78, I have the backers clothes but never received the code from those of the pc physical copy, except Jason bloody. I see players with these clothes, often Russians and I would like to receive mine.
(Sorry for the mistakes I often read the forum but I am French and translate with Google translation).

I await some answers about this, when I get them I will post them here.

• Thanks 1