4 minutes into the match and everyone else is dead, watching Jason and his counselor friend hold hands and take a lovely stroll around Packanack, finding items and repairing objectives. Jason's even helping him find med sprays when necessary.

The host really, really wants to quit right now, but you know...Salt Mines...

Wheee! Friday the 13th, everyone!

• Like 2

I don't know if I'd leave or not. On the one hand I'd take the salt and not care. On the other they are probably looking for that reaction. It's a tough call actually. 

Teaming has become an issue on consoles again.

I recommend narc'ing the shit out of them.  I did it twice this weekend on a couple of teams full of these jackasses.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Teaming has become an issue on consoles again.

I recommend narc'ing the shit out of them.  I did it twice this weekend on a couple of teams full of these jackasses.

Meh. They don't care. Teaming isn't against the rules for some odd reason.

I hear it's "too hard to enforce".

11 hours ago, Misterx said:

Bring back team killing!!!

…..……….

No , just no.

If you can finally kill him , HE CAN ALSO KILL YOU. He just will run straight to the shotgun and shoot the next Person. And then try to kill him , if Jason is already on your ass. This is no good reason why Teamkilling should be brought back.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

…..……….

No , just no.

If you can finally kill him , HE CAN ALSO KILL YOU. He just will run straight to the shotgun and shoot the next Person. And then try to kill him , if Jason is already on your ass. This is no good reason why Teamkilling should be brought back.

Sooooooo, not like it happened every match! Besides, trolls will be trolls, taking out team killing won't fix them and also, I didn't mind the infrequent times it did happen, made the game more interesting and fun and basically even created the "paranoia" mode we never got at times lol.

And even if it was "EVERY time", there's still something called Private matches" which was the remedy for those that want team killing. 

One of their worst catering to the "babies" decisions these crappy developers made (amongst many)!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Misterx said:

And even if it was "EVERY time", there's still something called Private matches" which was the remedy for those that want team killing. 

''EVERY time''....who did you Quote , I never said that. And for the private Matches , it is on because you can trust everyone , that is why you can also spectate Jason. Realism , you know?

made the game more interesting and fun

………...………..............................….Please tell me how.

One of their worst catering to the "babies" decisions these crappy developers made (amongst many)!

There are some ''good'' reasons why Team killing should be brought back but this one is not. You couldn't even kill him because everyone is dead. It was just the troll and Jason. Even if you knew what his plan was.....Jason would still protect him…...and you call me a Baby? What the fuck? Because I want to have a nice time and don't want to kill a kid with Dubstep Music playing loud on his mic every 20 minutes? What are the good decisions then? Emotes? 

How About reflective Team Damage? Isn't that a lot better?

And why are you so mad at me? Man , what did I do? :sadchappa:

18 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

''EVERY time''....who did you Quote , I never said that. And for the private Matches , it is on because you can trust everyone , that is why you can also spectate Jason. Realism , you know?

………...………..............................….Please tell me how.

There are some ''good'' reasons why Team killing should be brought back but this one is not. You couldn't even kill him because everyone is dead. It was just the troll and Jason. Even if you knew what his plan was.....Jason would still protect him…...and you call me a Baby? What the fuck? Because I want to have a nice time and don't want to kill a kid with Dubstep Music playing loud on his mic every 20 minutes? What are the good decisions then? Emotes? 

How About reflective Team Damage? Isn't that a lot better?

And why are you so mad at me? Man , what did I do? :sadchappa:

Lol what, who said I'm mad?

And I didn't call u a baby lol.

And I said EVERY time because team killing would only be a big problem if it was EVERY time, but it wasn't every time, least it wasn't for me.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, Brevator said:

4 minutes into the match and everyone else is dead, watching Jason and his counselor friend hold hands and take a lovely stroll around Packanack, finding items and repairing objectives. Jason's even helping him find med sprays when necessary.

The host really, really wants to quit right now, but you know...Salt Mines...

Wheee! Friday the 13th, everyone!

All the host has to do is wait for the match to end, then kick both out of the lobby. Problem is solved with a little patience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

All the host has to do is wait for the match to end, then kick both out of the lobby. Problem is solved with a little patience.

See, I don't boot them, I enter party chat with everyone else and coordinate a response.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Host can't kick in quickplay.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, Misterx said:

Sooooooo, not like it happened every match! Besides, trolls will be trolls, taking out team killing won't fix them and also, I didn't mind the infrequent times it did happen, made the game more interesting and fun and basically even created the "paranoia" mode we never got at times lol.

Oh , ok , I got something wrong then. I don't know how often it happened but if it only happened every 20 match or so , then it wouldn't be too bad.