14 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

lol i bet most of you saying you've never been killed as Jason either rarely plays as him, hides when the mask comes off or quits before you're killed. I could be undefeated too if i did those things.

I've never been killed and it's been on neutral since October. Played every night too for about 4 months. The closest I came to dying was in the shack. Smooshed the sweater girls face against the wall.

47 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

I've never been killed and it's been on neutral since October. Played every night too for about 4 months. The closest I came to dying was in the shack. Smooshed the sweater girls face against the wall.

I'm sorry man like i said if you truly have never been killed it's one of the reasons i stated already . If you're on ps4 give me your psn name and we'll see how good you really are.

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Just got out of a quick play match on Xbox with some heavy duty Jason killers. I have to admit that they were pretty skilled. A Chad, an AJ, A Bugzy, and Tommy. Got me unmasked and even to the sweater in Packanack Lodge. I tapped out and finished them off. Tommy just wandered off into a wall for me to clean up, and AJ got her neck slit. They were pissed and all quit the lobby immediately thereafter. Success! Still undefeated over a year. :)

If you are on Xbox we are totally up for the challenge my gamer tag is Tashiwashi85 and we kill Jason often! ?

I’m  always up for the challenge of ending someone’s undefeated streak and playing against top level players. if your on Xbox then please take the challenge. My name is A CER1AL KILL3R and you can find me in the crystal lake maniacs club. Please send me a message first because I get a lot of game invites from random people.hopefully we can see some of you unkillables soon.

I've said it many times before, if you're playing with a group of friends rather than a room of randoms and most not even using a mic, killing Jason is nothing to brag about. It's not all that hard to do if each person knows the various requirements to do it and can plan beforehand and communicate in party chat.

Some of you wanting to take this guy on, I wanna see it in a randoms lobby.;)

• Thanks 1

IMO,Playing with Random players is easier to get a Jason kill than playing against all high level players.most random matches you end up with newer players. The kill is so easy to do that you can walk almost anyone through it and a newer Jason stands almost no chance. But if you are playing against really good players that also means a really good Jason making the game a lot more difficult. I don’t play private matches very often and you don’t need a mic to organize a Jason kill or teach new players how to kill Jason.  The truth is Jason is too easy to kill and unless you play against a good Jason. You can almost always get a kill or most objectives completed. Jason is the victim in this game! 

On 7/18/2018 at 4:32 AM, Whammigobambam said:

I can say the same, but I readily acknowledge my cowardice.  I know when I'm outmatched, and I refuse to engage a pack of trolling counselors.  If anything, Jason should have had emotes too.  Why should counselors be allowed to teabag or dance over his stunned form.  We have canonical proof that he's used the throat slash gesture in the films, why wasn't it included in the game? "We don't want to break the 'immersion'"?  Please.  Immersion went out the window with the costume packs and ridiculous emotes for counselors.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

IMO,Playing with Random players is easier to get a Jason kill than playing against all high level players.most random matches you end up with newer players. The kill is so easy to do that you can walk almost anyone through it and a newer Jason stands almost no chance. But if you are playing against really good players that also means a really good Jason making the game a lot more difficult. I don’t play private matches very often and you don’t need a mic to organize a Jason kill or teach new players how to kill Jason.  The truth is Jason is too easy to kill and unless you play against a good Jason. You can almost always get a kill or most objectives completed. Jason is the victim in this game! 

We must play with different people or something. lol

I've been in roughly 400 matches so far, about 50 as Jason, and I've never seen Jason killed, except in the one boosting session I was in.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just that, from my actual gameplay experience, it's incredibly difficult to coordinate with randoms.

8 minutes ago, Gacys Clown said:

I've been in roughly 400 matches so far, about 50 as Jason, and I've never seen Jason killed, except in the one boosting session I was in.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just that, from my actual gameplay experience, it's incredibly difficult to coordinate with randoms.

i was in a QP lobby during the last double XP weekend where jason was killed three rounds in a row (i was only involved in one, though) and we were all randoms. as far as the jasons go, two were trash but the third was one hell of a fight. prior to that, i think i'd been involved in maybe 2 jason kills that weren't set up? 

14 minutes ago, Gacys Clown said:

For sure we do because I have over 800 rounds as Jason and I couldn’t count my councillor rounds. I have over 1000 hours on the game. From my experience it happens a lot in quick play.im always looking for new people to play against or with if your interested in playing sometime. 

10 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Jason is definitely the victim in the game.

On 7/18/2018 at 4:15 AM, Jasonlives4ever said:

I'm sorry man like i said if you truly have never been killed it's one of the reasons i stated already . If you're on ps4 give me your psn name and we'll see how good you really are.

I'm on PS4

4 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I can say the same, but I readily acknowledge my cowardice.  I know when I'm outmatched, and I refuse to engage a pack of trolling counselors. 

I charge in as the stubborn blood lust giant that I am.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Jasonlives4ever said:

You know , there are good Jason's out there. How About killing the less skilled Players first , so they become Tommy? I only got killed once and that was my first match ever. Only came once close to that but Tommy failed to press X/E. Now I am very experienced.

On 7/18/2018 at 4:19 AM, Jasonlives4ever said:

lol i bet most of you saying you've never been killed as Jason either rarely plays as him, hides when the mask comes off or quits before you're killed. I could be undefeated too if i did those things.

You would lose that bet. I've been set to Jason from the beginning aside from the time when Packanack roof glitching was a thing. I don't hide in the water, or in any other way try to play unfairly, although I wouldn't say that kind of play is unfair. It might be cowardly, but it is fair. I have morphed away at times to regroup and get a better bearing on player tactics, but that's just strategy. Xbox, by the way. User name on forum is my gamertag.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/17/2018 at 11:34 PM, GeneiJin said:

IIRC, you are on PC.  Wanna give it a go with me? :D

if you need help messege me on steam we can find out if he can deal with both of us lol 

On 7/18/2018 at 3:19 AM, Jasonlives4ever said:

Main as Jason, never hid, only time I quit is when the game crashes, and still go towards the sweater gal and Jarvis with no mask. Still haven't been killed.

Sometimes the more counselors beating on you the better. That saved me once when like I got hit by 4 people at the same time during the sweater use. Lol. I laughed at them at how they messed up and killed all five of them. That was the closest I came to dying.

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2018 at 1:05 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Ps4 but if on PC I would give it a go.

Cool hit me up, we should play. :D

On 7/21/2018 at 12:04 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You know , there are good Jason's out there. How About killing the less skilled Players first , so they become Tommy? I only got killed once and that was my first match ever. Only came once close to that but Tommy failed to press X/E. Now I am very experienced.

Hey @shady, it's you're tactic!  Too bad when playing in a competent lobby, any player will become a good Tommy.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:42 PM, shady said:

if you need help messege me on steam we can find out if he can deal with both of us lol 

You know it, I'll hit you up if anyone takes up my challenge

On 7/20/2018 at 8:39 AM, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Jason is definitely the victim in the game.

After a month of dedicated Jason play, I don't think it's as bad as I initially thought.  But then again, my strong counselor play translated nicely to my Jason, so I think of counters to everything I would do against Jason and I try to squeeze every option I have out of his abilities.  However, if you've been a Jason with the type of mindset that complains about being hit though doors during previous patches, you are going to be in a world of pain.   Guard against the Jason kill, and make them go though you to make the escapes and you'll eventually get them.

16 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Main as Jason, never hid, only time I quit is when the game crashes, and still go towards the sweater gal and Jarvis with no mask. Still haven't been killed.

Sometimes the more counselors beating on you the better. That saved me once when like I got hit by 4 people at the same time during the sweater use. Lol. I laughed at them at how they messed up and killed all five of them. That was the closest I came to dying.

If you haven't been killed playing like that yet (going straight for the sweater), then you're both lucky and these player aren't skilled/knowledgeable/coordinated enough.  I agree about "too many cooks in the kitchen".  Many of my kills becomes blotched because randoms following around Tommy and Sweater, then double tapping Jason on kneel when I explicitly told everyone NOT to swing at Jason.  While I understand why other counselor group up, safety of the sweater, I get a little annoyed.  More counselors mobbing, the more enticing hinding in the water becomes for Jason. 

Lately I've been thinking of new ways of hiding ether Tommy or Sweater from Jason.  One setup, on Higgins Small, after I took the sweater from the shack behind the barn, I lured Jason in.  Just as Jason entered the barn, mask is off, I used the Sweater, kneel stunned him, and Tommy jumped out of the side closet to confirm the kill.  The Jason, good sport,  gave up props for it after the game. B).

Protip:  If you are not on discord, mute Jason so you can coordinate with others without Jason listening in.

48 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Cool hit me up, we should play. :D

Hey @shady, it's you're tactic!  Too bad when playing in a competent lobby, any player will become a good Tommy.

You know it, I'll hit you up if anyone takes up my challenge

After a month of dedicated Jason play, I don't think it's as bad as I initially thought.  But then again, my strong counselor play translated nicely to my Jason, so I think of counters to everything I would do against Jason and I try to squeeze every option I have out of his abilities.  However, if you've been a Jason with the type of mindset that complains about being hit though doors during previous patches, you are going to be in a world of pain.   Guard against the Jason kill, and make them go though you to make the escapes and you'll eventually get them.

If you haven't been killed playing like that yet (going straight for the sweater), then you're both lucky and these player aren't skilled/knowledgeable/coordinated enough.  I agree about "too many cooks in the kitchen".  Many of my kills becomes blotched because randoms following around Tommy and Sweater, then double tapping Jason on kneel when I explicitly told everyone NOT to swing at Jason.  While I understand why other counselor group up, safety of the sweater, I get a little annoyed.  More counselors mobbing, the more enticing hinding in the water becomes for Jason. 

Lately I've been thinking of new ways of hiding ether Tommy or Sweater from Jason.  One setup, on Higgins Small, after I took the sweater from the shack behind the barn, I lured Jason in.  Just as Jason entered the barn, mask is off, I used the Sweater, kneel stunned him, and Tommy jumped out of the side closet to confirm the kill.  The Jason, good sport,  gave up props for it after the game. B).

Protip:  If you are not on discord, mute Jason so you can coordinate with others without Jason listening in.

Go for sweater get her gimping or do the same to Tommy. Obviously if they are right next to each other you be slightly more strategic than that.

It probably helps that I don't trap cars or phone box anymore. I have more fun morphing to generators and scaring people thinking I am going to spawn kill them. I usually get them bloody if I can and send them on their way. If obvious i may trap jarvis generator but I don't always do that. And sometimes i trap all generators.

I am at the point that if they can fix the phone, car, or boat without making a mistake good for them. Cops called usually mean shorter matches.

29 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Go for sweater get her gimping or do the same to Tommy. Obviously if they are right next to each other you be slightly more strategic than that.

You are grossly underestimating the power of the sweater.  The Sweater is THE MOST POWERFUL STUN ATTACK IN THE GAME, the problem is that 95% of the playerbase don't understand that and doesn't know how to utilize it.  When Jason without mask is dealing with a smart and skilled Sweater girl, there is NO COUNTER PLAY, just ether getting lucky to capitalize on a mistake if they make one.   Otherwise you cannot shift on sweater since spamming the sweater button will capture Jason as soon as he enters it's radius and you only have so many throw knives.  They'll ether dodge it or just block it and then you'll spend another 3mins or more looking around the map for more assuming you're still trying to fight them, you'll likely start to run out of time.  If the Tommy is running around like a doofus, then he'll likely be a easier target, but if he stay within the sweater's activation radius, he is just as safe as the sweater girl.

If you're on PC, I'll gladly show you :D 

5 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

You are grossly underestimating the power of the sweater.  The Sweater is THE MOST POWERFUL STUN ATTACK IN THE GAME, the problem is that 95% of the playerbase don't understand that and doesn't know how to utilize it.  When Jason without mask is dealing with a smart and skilled Sweater girl, there is NO COUNTER PLAY, just ether getting lucky to capitalize on a mistake if they make one.   Otherwise you cannot shift on sweater since spamming the sweater button will capture Jason as soon as he enters it's radius and you only have so many throw knives.  They'll ether dodge it or just block it and then you'll spend another 3mins or more looking around the map for more assuming you're still trying to fight them, you'll likely start to run out of time.  If the Tommy is running around like a doofus, then he'll likely be a easier target, but if he stay within the sweater's activation radius, he is just as safe as the sweater girl.

If you're on PC, I'll gladly show you :D 

Unfortunately I am on Xbox. Early days I used sweater as basically an extra pocket knife because no one cared to try killing him.

It is like those who are undefeated are somehow 'never playing against experienced players', which isn't true. Was in a group in which we killed Jason 3 times in a row. My turn it didn't happen. Guess they magically got worse.

I am sure it will happen but I don't really care. I find it funny how I typically play loose as Jason amd have never had it happen. I will let people hit me. Purposely step in their traps. Good times.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrBeefy said:

It is like those who are undefeated are somehow 'never playing against experienced players', which isn't true. Was in a group in which we killed Jason 3 times in a row. My turn it didn't happen. Guess they magically got worse.

I am sure it will happen but I don't really care.

Which was my point to begin with, any Jason is killable.  As Jason, I've seen my share of Kill-squads, and I'll tell you, majority of these actually don't understand how to take advantage of the game mechanics, at least not comparative to my own, outside of just swarming Jason to death.  The only group to get me once was the kill-squad I play on against a player with the skill on knowledge on par to myself. Play with such a group consistently, they will will get you, eventually if it's not the first game. 

8 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I find it funny how I typically play loose as Jason amd have never had it happen. I will let people hit me. Purposely step in their traps. Good times.

I'll cut loose with Jason, but only after the Jason kill threat is under my control.  I'm especially sadistic when it come to my last victim.  I like to catch and release them (even Vanessa) several times, force them to use all their spray then cripple, and if I'm near a toilet I'll give them the swirly >:D

• Like 1