Just got out of a quick play match on Xbox with some heavy duty Jason killers. I have to admit that they were pretty skilled. A Chad, an AJ, A Bugzy, and Tommy. Got me unmasked and even to the sweater in Packanack Lodge. I tapped out and finished them off. Tommy just wandered off into a wall for me to clean up, and AJ got her neck slit. They were pissed and all quit the lobby immediately thereafter. Success! Still undefeated over a year. :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I recently was killed for the first time as Jason. I feel like it was more me than the players against me though. I knew one of them was playing for the kill, but the Tommy was horrible. I was too focused on the sweater girl while Tommy was all alone with the phone. Had I killed him alone, problem solved. The others were all the way across the map during the time.

Also...I find combat stance/blocking to break weapons as Jason is just too frustrating, even though I've seen it work. I just get wrapped up in how much slower Jason is in combat stance, which allows counselors to create distance and that's frustrating. I gotta try to block more.

• Like 1

I always forget to block. The button presses for it get in the way for me to want to do it. It was just a good match, and had me ramped up quite a bit because I was really hoping they wouldn't get the kill in. I haven't had a game like that for a while. Overzealous, I guess. Sorry.

I have never been killed as Jason. Then again I have only played Jason maybe 4-5 times :) I prefer playing a counselor and loathe playing as Jason. I have killed a lot of Jason's though ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I should have been killed as Jason but was a pussy and sat in the water.  I wont do that again.  This was when Jason really sucked and there were 9 knives and 4 shotguns every round and I was being a little bitch about it. 

That said today, if you earn it, you earn it. 

I feel better now. #F13Confessions

• Like 4

I've had many a team of Jason hunters step up to take on the Creature of Crystal Lake and all have fallen victim to their own overconfidence. Not sure if they're just not checking other players' levels in the lobby, but they go up against me like they would any other n00b and it's almost sad to watch them fail so hard.

Almost.

• Like 1

Cookies for everyone!! ? lol

I have been killed once by a band of 4 Vanessa Jason hunters.... also during the 8 pocket knives and 12 spays fad...

they out played me but I haven’t made those same mistakes again... 

I recently played against a very experienced group this past weekend they were trying their hardest to kill me...

even following me around as I was finishing off other players in the car I finally was able to shift into the car forcing them out and killing  the sweater wearing Tiffany and wounding  Tommy with a few well placed throwing knives and they all got really salty after that... 2 escaped as I finished Tommy with a grab and slit throat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats on the undefeated streak. Are you on Xbox? I would love to have the opportunity to play against you. We are crystal lake maniacs and are always looking for new challenges. @Tashi Washi

• Like 1

Always feels good to maintain that streak. I haven't fallen yet either. Came close three times. Two out of the three I was interaction locked so it was a miracle I didn't die those times. I figure I'll get caught one day. Been lucky so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Cookies for everyone!! ? lol

I have been killed once by a band of 4 Vanessa Jason hunters.... also during the 8 pocket knives and 12 spays fad...

they out played me but I haven’t made those same mistakes again... 

I recently played against a very experienced group this past weekend they were trying their hardest to kill me...

even following me around as I was finishing off other players in the car I finally was able to shift into the car forcing them out and killing  the sweater wearing Tiffany and wound Tommy with a few well placed throwing knives and they all got really salty after that... 2 escaped as I finished Tommy with a grab and slit throat...

Sometimes I will go through an entire lobby and slit all their throats. I don't know why, just the swiftness and cleanness of it all amuses me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Sometimes I will go through an entire lobby and slit all their throats. I don't know why, just the swiftness and cleanness of it all amuses me.

It is one of my favorite kills in the game...great animation and love how Jason slams them down to the ground after. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Just got out of a quick play match on Xbox with some heavy duty Jason killers. I have to admit that they were pretty skilled. A Chad, an AJ, A Bugzy, and Tommy. Got me unmasked and even to the sweater in Packanack Lodge. I tapped out and finished them off. Tommy just wandered off into a wall for me to clean up, and AJ got her neck slit. They were pissed and all quit the lobby immediately thereafter. Success! Still undefeated over a year. :)

Go against real high level players consistently, you will Die as Jason.  Play Jason enough, eventually you will die, and there is no shame in that.  The only one that will not are those that won't play Jason or those that run to the waters.  If you want to brag about it here, you might as well make an open invitation to accept any challenge to back up your "title".

8 hours ago, Jasix said:

I have never been killed as Jason. Then again I have only played Jason maybe 4-5 times :) I prefer playing a counselor and loathe playing as Jason. I have killed a lot of Jason's though ;)

Exactly.  Most players that haven't been killed as Jason are exclusively counselor prefs.

7 hours ago, Brevator said:

I've had many a team of Jason hunters step up to take on the Creature of Crystal Lake and all have fallen victim to their own overconfidence. Not sure if they're just not checking other players' levels in the lobby, but they go up against me like they would any other n00b and it's almost sad to watch them fail so hard.

Good to hear.  If you're on PC, why not play with me in the lobby with you as Jason, if you looking for a real challenge ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Go against real high level players consistently, you will Die as Jason.  Play Jason enough, eventually you will die, and there is no shame in that.  The only one that will not are those that won't play Jason or those that run to the waters.  If you want to brag about it here, you might as well make an open invitation to accept any challenge to back up your "title".

Exactly.  Most players that haven't been killed as Jason are exclusively counselor prefs.

Good to hear.  If you're on PC, why not play with me in the lobby with you as Jason, if you looking for a real challenge ;)

Wasn't really meaning to brag as much as I had just gotten through with the match and was kinda shocked they didn't get the kill in the end because they probably should have. My adrenaline was kinda up when I originally posted, but I can see how the post I made looks like I meant it that way. Anyway, I've been a Jason main since I've owned the game. I may have changed it once or twice when all the rooftop glitching was going on, but it has been set for Jason ever since.

On the other end of the story, I usually play Quick Play without my mic, and last night I picked up the sweater, and toward the middle of the match Tommy had tracked me down with an unmasked Jason in tow. Jason quickly morphed out nowhere to be found. I just so happened to have the fuse, so with the flashlight I motioned the others to the fuse house. Tommy tripped the trap, and I started purposely failing the mini-game to lure him in. It went off perfectly, and we got the kill. Talk about the hunter being hunted. I have to say, that was a little satisfying. I wish I had video of it. ;)

8 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I'm on PS4. My PC is garbage.

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Many have tried. All have failed. Never been killed as Jason.

IIRC, you are on PC.  Wanna give it a go with me? :D

These counselors are running rampant with over confidence right now. If you stick around in a lobby of Vanessa's prepare for the worst. I stuck with a lobby of Vanessa's last night and they were running the gamut with trollers tactics ( trailing Jason at the start, going for sweater at the start, tanking traps as I lay them) they were a handful. 

A Vanessa was trailing me hard trying to get me to follow her and I didn't bite I killed a couple of her less skilled helpers while I waited for shift. She got some good whacks in then gave herself up for the Tommy spawn I kicked her head into the lake and the Tommy hunt was on. We found each other and he got grabbed after he missed his shotgun blast. Went into stalk and grabbed his ass again and kicked his head into the lake again. 

They always quit like I pulled the tablecloth out from their thanks for nothing shit dinner.

• Haha 1

I play on Xbox and have yet to be killed. I play such a laid back Jason that I should have been. I rarely block encourage fighting me. Had a whole lobby tonight make me Jason and they went into party chat.

Placed all my traps at the shack. The gal wanting the sweater somehow glitched in. But couldn't glitch out once I showed up. All in less than 5 minutes. Happy hunting Jason now....

• Haha 1

lol i bet most of you saying you've never been killed as Jason either rarely plays as him, hides when the mask comes off or quits before you're killed. I could be undefeated too if i did those things.