BFizzle

Friday The 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Collector's Edition

Would it be possible for them to make a collector's edition that just includes the poster and mask for a cheaper price?

Ruined? Not really. It will be just like the original movie posters. Those shipped to theaters folded.

On 7/16/2018 at 6:41 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

We had every intention of announcing these on all of the platforms we use at the same time. Unfortunately, some of the details came out early. It happens, and it sucks, but that doesn’t mean that we scrap a plan we’ve been working on for months/years. A whole bunch of companies had stuff leak via Walmart Canada right before E3, this stuff happens all the time in the entertainment industry. 

Yes, it sucks for fans to read about things on a random site before the intended date. It really sucks for us having month’s worth of work hurt by an errant listing before it should be live. 

Yeah I dont get what people arent getting as this wasnt an announcement, but a leak someone found. Happens all the time for other games. But yeah....what about those dedicated servers. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

.what about those dedicated servers. 

Yeah,Why waste more money creating this stuff when you all could be working on them servers,Not that I'm playing this game anymore Thanks to lack of content but still why waste cash?Shaggy_Rogers.gif.f03d94b51acc66b87216a5d1d812c1a7.gif

• Like 1

So new poster and new mask.... 

Difference between the art books and soundtracks was those were backed a year ago. This was released after the lawsuit deadline... 

Hmm...

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That would be pretty sweet, having your friends sign their gamer tags on their preferred Counselors. 

(I am jealous of your copy of the novel, I have looked high and low for the books, wish they would do a reprint of them)

I got that book from a old guy who was my dad's neighbor, he had it on his bookshelf. I offered to buy it and he was like "Really? I didn't know it was worth anything. I said in mint condition that book is worth more than double that online." Not the best shape, but definitely still good enough to read. The ending is so creepy, Pamela has the craziest thoughts. And, she thinks she is doing God's work by killing these sinful teenagers.

17 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I've looked at the books before , but couldn't pull the trigger on the price. They're still probably awesome though. And I want that poster too! Hoping the people that buy this sell theirs. Or wait for the ultimate slasher collector's edition price to well, uh, get slashed. 

Yeah, got lucky that day. Just saw it on his shelf, and he didn't want the book more than cash in hand. I want that poster more than anything else in that box. I have hockey masks, and of course everything else in there. But that poster I would like to have for all of you, my friends I game with to sign. Like if I ever meet you some day, you and Luck would sign by Chad. Get Malloy to sign by Vanessa, Vader to sign by Deb and so forth. I would totally frame that, hang it proudly in my livingroom!

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

I would totally frame that, hang it proudly in my livingroom!

Even with the creases?  

So I saw the new trailer for this on Twitter. There was an axe kill and a pole kill that I'm sure I haven't seen before, how's that possible?

1 minute ago, Guy said:

So I saw the new trailer for this on Twitter. There was an axe kill and a pole kill that I'm sure I haven't seen before, how's that possible?

Go here man

• Thanks 1