KILLERMANTV

SpeedHacker in F13th

Hello,

I met this speedhacker again and this time i recorded him.

[Omitted by moderators - Don't name and shame on these forums please]

[Omitted by moderators]

you can even pick the problem of hack/exploit on there, its for cheaters too.

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

You gotta call my boy:

ei5786R.jpg

It's been a while since I've seen that show. Very entertaining...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KILLERMANTV said:

That's for bugs, not for cheaters.

Yeah , you have to pick Hack/Exploit. And also , if you Play on Steam you can also report him there if you go on his profile (I would prefer doing both). I don´t really know About PS4 and XBox though but there aren´t many (probably no one) who is hacking there.

Yeah, speed hacks still exist. Had a Guy use it for both Jason and counselor in back to back matches the other night. It must mess with ability to drive car though cuz I watched him crash about 4 or 5 times until he just gave up and ran to cops in supersonic speed. So annoying.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, speed hacks still exist. Had a Guy use it for both Jason and counselor in back to back matches the other night. It must mess with ability to drive car though cuz I watched him crash about 4 or 5 times until he just gave up and ran to cops in supersonic speed. So annoying.

The best Thing is , when they are then trying to troll Jason and try to save the other counselors but you end up killing all of them….well except the hacker. Still feels good.

7 hours ago, KILLERMANTV said:

That's for bugs, not for cheaters.

You can report hacking and glitching there as well.

They'll be a tab called " Type of problem", open and select "Hack/Exploit".

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And if the speedhacker is host, then no one can't drive the car..

Just left a match with speed hackers. Bragging in the lobby that they cant get banned. Even low life non fans of the game think the devs are a joke. Please clean this Fn game up please...

Proud to be exposed on your profile. ?
Too salty I don't know why but it's better than the vac ban in your profile Steam. ?

@ShiftySamurai in all seriousness, is it really worth my time to take a video of people speed hacking and send to jasonkillbugs? Would you guys take action and clean up this bs? If not I'll just resort to avoidance and have to live with it I guess.. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

Too salty I don't know why but it's better than the vac ban in your profile Steam. ?

I see too much salt here too from you xd

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

And actually if you can't read your comments congrats ?

11 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Just left a match with speed hackers. Bragging in the lobby that they cant get banned. Even low life non fans of the game think the devs are a joke. Please clean this Fn game up please...

Leave a match ? Everytime i play with friends and it finally finds a lobby it kicks everyone except the leader of the party, and yes he invites us all and if that works on first try it will be worth to leave every 3rd game.

@KILLERMANTV I can see you've come to these forums to post about your issues with speed hackers. That's fair enough, but you haven't read the rules because a) you've failed to do what's requested of new members when they arrive here on the forums, and b) have multi-posted more than once.

Please read the rules if you want to continue posting :)

• Haha 1

@Kodiak any comment on the speedhacking part? Was announced that focus would be on bug fixes now that there is no new content, but does that mean also a focus on stopping users that are still hacking/using exploits? Nothing has been said on this.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

@Kodiak any comment on the speedhacking part? Was announced that focus would be on bug fixes now that their is no new content, but does that mean also a focus on stopping users that are still hacking/using exploits? Nothing has been said on this.

They have to care about forum rules, but about cheating they don't care, this will be next dead game with cheaters..

I wasn't trying to fan any flames with my post. Was genuinely pissed off last night when like second in a row I had people blatantly cheating in game then bragging about it afterwards in the lobby. Like that pesky little kid that has parents that refuse to discipline. You can't even threaten with I'm going to tell your parents, cuz he doesn't give a fuck. Only choice is to crack him upside his head yourself. Can I at least get that ability in game? Or would that be new content? ?