Instead of any negative let’s just say this is one of the best games ever made (bugs  set aside) and brought all us amazing people together as a family!!! Thank you Gun and Illfonic!  any bullshit comments save it ... or I’ll kick your ass ? lol, let’s give it up #F13Army!!! 

“Camping is in tents” #f13Army

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Well,  minus the bugs and if the devs where honest and capable of getting infos about a lawsuit that is on since 2016, this would be a good game where i would hope for a sequel someday. But that is not the case. That´s just wishfull thinking and i hope gun/illfonic never make a game again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NScarlato said:

So is this the F13 version of Rose McGowens #rosearmy she created after she went insane?

I had a bit of a crush on Rose McGowan years ago. Now not so much.

34 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well,  minus the bugs and if the devs where honest and capable of getting infos about a lawsuit that is on since 2016, this would be a good game where i would hope for a sequel someday. But that is not the case. That´s just wishfull thinking and i hope gun/illfonic never make a game again.

I don't know if they'll make a game again together, but they'll still make games nonetheless.

The game is what it is. I've had some good times and some bad times. I'm middle of the road with its current state.

• Like 1

The negativity is really terrible one here…...

And yeah , I agree that this game is one of the best games ever made. Never enjoyed an online game that much and it gave me some awesome Friends. And it helped me a lot through some hard times. And of Course , it introduced me to Horror which is something I could barely live without now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The negativity is really terrible one here…...

And yeah , I agree that this game is one of the best games ever made. Never enjoyed an online game that much and it gave me some awesome Friends. And it helped me a lot through some hard times. And of Course , it introduced me to Horror which is something I could barely live without now.

Thank you!! Finally someone that respects what I wrote 

• Like 1

Yeah, I have to admit that I haven't spent so much time online ever with any other game. Guess they've done something right. Mostly nostalgic though, lived with the franchise from day one (yes, I'm old, so what?). Despite all the bugs, glitches and the random assholes, I've met a bunch of cool people, great players and good friends. 

Is it the best game ever? Hell no! But have I enjoyed it alot? Hell yes! I will continue till the bitter end. Hope you guys will stay with me...

Thanks!

11 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

or I’ll kick your ass

This thread is threatening and should be deleted per the f13 forum rules. I'm deeply offended.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Truth said:

This thread is threatening and should be deleted per the f13 forum rules. I'm deeply offended.

Good point, me2 (!). I need my safespace, I feel like a victim because I'm being micro-arggressed! I'm calling out for Social justice with a dash of political correctness without any white supremacy! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Instead of any negative let’s just say this is one of the best games ever made (bugs  set aside) and brought all us amazing people together as a family!!! Thank you Gun and Illfonic!  any bullshit comments save it ... or I’ll kick your ass ? lol, let’s give it up #F13Army!!! 

“Camping is in tents” #f13Army

I will say this, is Friday The 13th The game one of the best games ever made?....No

I will say however that as a fan of this franchise from the first time i saw my very first F13 which was the original when i was 3, i have had a lot of fun with the game (bugs and glitches aside) I have met a lot of cool people while playing and had a lot of great matches. My biggest positive i can give the game is the attention to detail when it comes to the Jason models and even more so for the film location recreations. Getting to walk around Packanack Lodge and Higgins haven was a big deal for me being that these are physical locations that no longer exist so when traveling to visit real film locations they are some that i can never actually see up close. The game gave me the opportunity to go to those places and get immersed in all the details. While there are more negatives that overshadow the positives when it comes to this game i do appreciate the positive things that are there.

Yeah, as much as i love this game. It is far from being the best game ever.

Its the best F13 game so far, but best game ever? I don't think so.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yeah, as much as i love this game. It is far from being the best game ever.

Its the best F13 game so far, but best game ever? I don't think so.

I can't help but wonder what this game could have been without the license.  Folks who don't deal with Intellectual Property stuff have no idea what kind of constraints and burdens deals like this place on a developer--and make no mistake, I'm not insinuating or speculating, the license put this game on a LOT of people's radar (mine included), but I would think that free of the barriers created by using another party's IP would be incredibly liberating.

I'd actually kick the tires on a second game with similar mechanics IF Gun/Illfonic used an original IP, and IF they took their time to build code that wasn't more riddled with bugs than a hostel run by hippies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I’m clearly joking ?

Just now, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I’m clearly joking ?

(so was I)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I can't help but wonder what this game could have been without the license.  Folks who don't deal with Intellectual Property stuff have no idea what kind of constraints and burdens deals like this place on a developer--and make no mistake, I'm not insinuating or speculating, the license put this game on a LOT of people's radar (mine included), but I would think that free of the barriers created by using another party's IP would be incredibly liberating.

I'd actually kick the tires on a second game with similar mechanics IF Gun/Illfonic used an original IP, and IF they took their time to build code that wasn't more riddled with bugs than a hostel run by hippies.

To be fair, the game cashed in on the license.  It probably wouldn't have been on the radar of millions of people without the big name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

To be fair, the game cashed in on the license.  It probably wouldn't have been on the radar of millions of people without the big name.

Definitely.  The license made this game what it is, both good and bad.

I still think that if they keep the APvP in place and integrate the mechancs around a new IP they own outright, it would be a fantastic game (especially if they have a smoother player experience that's less bug prone).

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I kinda think the two People who gave you ''a thanks'' weren't.

Nah, they gave me a "thanks" because (joke or not) I'm right. It IS against the forum rules to threaten another member.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I kinda think the two People who gave you ''a thanks'' weren't.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Yeah, at this current point in time i would've preferred Summer camp: vol 1 over F13th.

Although i do enjoy the game we have now, i just can't help but thinking about what Summer camp would've been like. I imagine the gameplay would have been similar to F13ths, i'm just imaging what types of killers, counsellors, game types, and maps there would've been.

I'd like Gun/Illfonic to take another look at Summer camp: vol 1, yes. Their not the best development team(the amount of bugs and glitches speaks for itself).

But they know F13ths mechanics the best, and if Gun brought another development team to develop Summer camp. I don't think they'd get it right(Well, Illfonic have never got it right themselves. But they have more experience with this games mechanics and its IP compared to other devs)...

• Like 1